This picture is priceless. Flag theatre is for the ignorant

Years ago lefties, with support from CUSA and the media, won a supreme court decision based on the 1st Amendment right to free speech to use the Stars and Stripes for toilet paper. Today they make fun of republicans for respecting the Flag. No surprise here.
he was not respecting the flag, republicans can't respect the flag. He was using it.

How do you feel about it being used for partisan reasons?
As if a partisan cant also be patriotic?

If you sincerely love and respect America I cant imagine a wrong time to demonstrate it

Look at what this utter buffoon thinks is the right thing to do...

And guess how many "culture war" loving lemmings lap up this swill like chicken soup.

It's easy to put your hand over your heart then pledge allegiance to a piece of cloth.

When it comes to actually showing that allegiance, well that's a different thing.

The man who puts on this show is the same man who went to Cancun while his fellow Texans were dying because they had no electricity.

When caught, that same man blamed his trip on his children.

When I see that man actually do something positive for our nation I might start to take him seriously.

That is what you reach for? He took a trip when something was happening that he had no control or responsibility over?

fuck you communist pig you hate this country leave before you are killed\, because if you act in public like you do on here you'll meet up with the wrong or should I say right person and that's that.
Are you threatening me piss aunt?

fuck you communist pig you hate this country leave before you are killed\, because if you act in public like you do on here you'll meet up with the wrong or should I say right person and that's that.
Are you threatening me piss aunt?
can you comprehend what I wrote
again fuck you anti America piece of shit

So much for free speech from the likes of this self-proclaimed constitution lover.

Nothing but a goddamned fascist in need of a proper political flogging!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Forum List

Back