This is what I think will happen.

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid. You can’t go by media reports because the media are part of the fraud.
I assume Barr and the Republican legislators and the Trump-appointed judges who threw this stuff out are in on the fraud too, correct?
There are so many RINOs out there these days, the "real" Republicans may have to accept third party status to the new kids on the block.

1024px-RINO.png

The real Republican Party is the party of Ronald Reagan. The Trump Republican Party has more in common with Nazi Germany.
/——/ Care to back that up with facts? Of course you won’t.

Trump wants to jail his political opponents. He wants to disenfranchise voters. That is more than enough.

The US Supreme Court will refuse to hear it, as they should.

REALLY? The very court charged with protecting and defending the Constitution should refuse to hear the appellate case brought by Texas where four other states clearly and undeniably violated the Constitution?

They did not violate the Constitution. There are no constitutional issues.

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid.

You can’t go by media reports because the media are part of the fraud.

The courts have found no credible evidence of any fraud. That includes federal and state courts, Republican and Democrat judges and even judges that Trump has appointed have found no credible evidence. Judges have chastised Trump attorneys for asking for extreme measures and have no evidence to back up such a solution.

Trump will not be President after Jan 20. No court is going tho disenfranchise millions of voters. No observers were chased away and no there were no votes under amy table. Even a moron like you knows that.
/——/ Many of those courts wouldn’t hear the evidence. Besides, it’s a process to get before the USSC.

Because Trump didn't provide any.

You obviously haven't followed these cases where the judges themselves said they were rejecting the cases on other grounds without even getting to or ever looking at the evidence. Laughably, they argued that the cases should have been brought BEFORE the election when they couldn't have been done because there was no basis yet for a tort.

Once again, the bullshitbee is always talking out of his ass about things he knows nothing about.

Joe Biden got more votes than any US presidential candidate in history? Was not campaigning that effective?
Yes. He just let Trump be Trump. This isn't that complicated.
Trump was a type of person the founding fathers had in mind more then these long term professional carpetbaggers. A President is not supposed to be royalty.

Trump is the closest thing we have had to royalty. He thinks he is entitled to remain in office. He ignores laws and the Constitution.

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid. You can’t go by media reports because the media are part of the fraud.
I assume Barr and the Republican legislators and the Trump-appointed judges who threw this stuff out are in on the fraud too, correct?
There are so many RINOs out there these days, the "real" Republicans may have to accept third party status to the new kids on the block.

1024px-RINO.png

The real Republican Party is the party of Ronald Reagan. The Trump Republican Party has more in common with Nazi Germany.
Elaborate using actual legislation.

REALLY? The very court charged with protecting and defending the Constitution should refuse to hear the appellate case brought by Texas where four other states clearly and undeniably violated the Constitution?

You're a total bloviating asshole. Of course there are constitutional issues you Boob. Equal treatment under the law. In all four states under question, the states treated some votes differently than others using a different set of laws for one vs. the other, and laws enacted by the governor who doesn't have legislative authority to create law in the first place! The entire process was illegal! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump wants to jail his political opponents. He wants to disenfranchise voters. That is more than enough.

You're an unbelievable idiot. You vying to supplant Billy000 as Top Moron Of The Forum?

Obama actually prosecuted his opponents and all you idiots talk about is going after Trump and destroying him and locking up the whole family! And that is exactly what Democrats have done here is disenfranchise real, legal voters, by running a scam generating thousands or millions of BALLOTS and trying to claim that EVERY BALLOT YOU CAN FIND, turn up or produce from under a rock MUST BE COUNTED despite the fact that untold millions of them failed by far to meet state law requirements! :lmao:

Either way, we have got to reform our election laws to protect our Right to Vote from the Democrat Voter Fraud.
If Biden gets in, he will be illegitimate and not respected and this will only make his constant gaffs even more unacceptable.
If Biden gets in he will have to resign because he is unfit.
If Kamala Harris becomes the President, the Dems will be set back for several generations.

My candidate won and I'm sure Biden/Harris will do a great job simply by virtue of their not being the blob.

But I can say without hesitation that the election laws need to be radically improved.

First they need to be standardized. Whatever rules you want to make are one thing but they need to be the same in Alaska as they are in Wyoming. Uniform across the board.

For General Elections.
  • I sponsor 30 days of early in person voting,
  • A one-time request to get ballots mailed to you if you want to vote remotely.
  • A nationwide picture voter ID card you have to get renewed every 2 years for signature updates. It will remove ambiguity between what is accepted and what isn't.
  • Mandatory ratios of # of voters to number of polling places...no state discretion.
  • A permanent federally mandated state-run office to purge voter rolls.
For Primary Elections in Presidential Election Years:
  • Five days of elections. The Third Tuesday of each month followed by mandated debates on the first Tuesday of each month
    • January: HI, AK, WA, CA, OR, ID, NV, AZ, WY, MT
    • February: FL, GA, MS, AL, LA, SC, TN, NC, VA, WV
    • March: ME, NH, VT, CT, MA, RI, NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE, DC
    • April: ND, SD, NE, MN, MI, OH, IL, IA, KY, WI,
    • May: TX, NM, OK, AR, CO, UT, KS, MO,
    • June: Outlying areas and any states that had issues/bad weather etc...
  • The groups of states (I left some off I think) will rotate every four years. The goal is to allow candidates to not be destroyed by not doing well in one of three states at the beginning
  • The debates that are mandated will allow for scheduled "chances" for candidates to re-frame their losses or emphasize their successes.
Presidential election season:

• Four Deabates as it is done now. Each Tuesday in October.
  • First debate between Presidential nominees, as is the third and fourth
  • Second debate between Vice Presidential candidates.
  • Each debate is 3 hours long. Round table, a chair for each participant.
  • The Commission on Presidential Debates does only the following:
    • They come up with a list of 24 moderators; Each participant in each debate gets to strike 3 moderators.
    • They come up with ten-twenty topics. Each topic gets a color. The topics have to be germane to the duties of the President or national importance. Healthcare, economy, leadership, national defense, taxes, foreign relations, etc...
    • They empanel ten people in fifty states (or more). Each one comes up with one question. They write it down on two sheets of paper. One goes into a color coded capsule. The other goes to the commission to make sure it's not a "gotcha" or patently stupid question. The capsules go into the hopper like a lottery if the questions pass muster. At the end of the process, there are 500 questions about 10 different topics by ordinary Americans.
    • When the debate starts, the moderator draws one of the capsules. She/he asks it to the person to their left. They get 2 minutes to answer uninterrupted. Then the next candidate answers. Then the next.
    • At this point, the moderator can ask a follow up of the candidates. I prefer they do not myself.
    • The next question comes from a different topic and the process starts again.
    • At the end of the debate...the hopper is taken to the next debate and the whole thing starts again.
After the election:
  • The Electoral College is expanded to where the President Elect has to win the majority of the Electoral College vote as well as a plurality of the popular vote.
  • If no candidate gets both, the 12th Amendment takes over and determines a winner.

They should not be standardized. States should have the right to set their own election laws. Primaries should be left up to the states as well. I see nothing wrong with the current schedule. I also see nothing wrong with the way the general is currently run. I do believe that we need a new voting rights act. Any changes in election law should be weighed on its effect on the voter. I don't see any reason for the federal government to interfere in debates.

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid.

What are you going to do when your delusions don't pan out?

Seriously here, you are totally delusional.

What you describe isn't going to happen.

This is what will happen:

Biden will be sworn in on January 20, 2021. He will be president for at least the next 4 years.

Get used to saying President Biden.

Loser.

If Biden had won this election honestly, I’d have no problem accepting it, however, simply put, he didn’t...

Now, will that fact change that he’ll be sworn in? Probably not....But, the issue going forward is bigger than Trump, or Biden. And if you think Americans are going to just lay down and call Biden legitimate you’re high.

Democrats and independents are calling Biden legitinate. Only Trump addled Republicans don't get it.

This is what I think will happen.

So you think the party that won 30 states and the 2016 election then went on despite your BEST EFFORTS to hurt them and GAINED millions of votes from every group in the country including blacks and Latinos to get millions more legal votes than your rock and roll star Obumma is "third party status?"

You another bloviating rectal talker?

RINOs are just a small group of malcontents who secretly want to be democrats but there was no place in the party for them. If you're so sure Trump's party of new conservatives is "third party," then why do you run from voter ID and holding legal, aboveboard elections? Afraid you'd lose?

imagine how many MORE votes biden would have gotten had there not been the incredible amount of voter suppression, courtesy of the (R)s?

Incredible amount of voter suppression? Can you link me to a few of the cases where that happened? Or is that just another totally baseless LWNJ claim?

Yeah, if not for that, you bet that Joe would have gotten 100 million votes right?

Joe Biden, the superstar that never got 1% of the vote in any previous election he ran in with an average of 12 people showing up at his rallies! :laughing0301:

That would be fine with me. But it sounds like when people say, pray harder and God will fix things...aka wishful thinking.

We here all sorts of things on these forums. Remember how Hillary was getting put in the electoral mix or Orpah or Big Mike?

The ONLY thing I count on is this...

The filthy dems will work tirelessly to confiscate the guns, disarm the reps and turn America into Mehico.

Biden gun strip LR.jpg

They should not be standardized. States should have the right to set their own election laws.

What a great idea, Bullshitbee! I love how your mind works! States get to set whatever laws they want for federal elections! How about this:
  • Any votes for Biden get counted as 0.75 vote.
  • Any votes for Trump count for 1.5 votes!
There! I've just set the election laws for my state!

OH SHIT, oops, I forgot, Democrats already used that one to get Biden elected.

You're a total bloviating asshole. Of course there are constitutional issues you Boob. Equal treatment under the law. In all four states under question, the states treated some votes differently than others using a different set of laws for one vs. the other, and laws enacted by the governor who doesn't have legislative authority to create law in the first place! The entire process was illegal! :auiqs.jpg:

You are the asshole. The fact is that states use voting machines for in-person votes and a standard set of protocals for mail-in ballots. Thers is no evidence that there were any violations. No governors created election law. The process was very legal. Just because you don't like the results does not make it illegal.

The irony of your post is sublime.
Off to dictionary.com you go.

I Have not seen your answer as to why the entire damned Trump clan Klan whatever is relevant to my life after the asshole courtroom fascist is gone from the White House.

I’ll assume you have no answer until one shows up.

of course there is the tens of thousands that Trump will kill due to negligent homicide after January 20 but what can be done about the deaths that Trump’s indifference and reckless behaviors have bestowed upon America?

You're an unbelievable idiot. You vying to supplant Billy000 as Top Moron Of The Forum?

Obama actually prosecuted his opponents and all you idiots talk about is going after Trump and destroying him and locking up the whole family! And that is exactly what Democrats have done here is disenfranchise real, legal voters, by running a scam generating thousands or millions of BALLOTS and trying to claim that EVERY BALLOT YOU CAN FIND, turn up or produce from under a rock MUST BE COUNTED despite the fact that untold millions of them failed by far to meet state law requirements! :lmao:

Trump supporters are the leading morons on this board and it is not even close.

Obama did not prosecute anyone for being a political rival. What we are talking about is holding Trump and his family accountable if they have done anything. There is evidence they have leveraged their positions to profit personally. There was no scam. It was voters legally exercising their right to vote. There is no evidence of anything illegal. Trump has been bounced out of court so many times that he should have a sore ass by now. Even Trump judges have thrown out every lawsuit.

They should not be standardized. States should have the right to set their own election laws.

What a great idea, Bullshitbee! I love how your mind works! States get to set whatever laws they want for federal elections! How about this:
  • Any votes for Biden get counted as 0.75 vote.
  • Any votes for Trump count for 1.5 votes!
There! I've just set the election laws for my state!

OH SHIT, oops, I forgot, Democrats already used that one to get Biden elected.

Which is so much bullshit. You will believe anything. There is no evidence of this.

Thers is no evidence that there were any violations. The process was very legal.

Hey Buttqueen, do you ever get tired of talking out of your ass? What are you going to do if someday someone actually forces you to come to terms with reality?

You are the one who is denying reality. Biden will take the oath of office on Jan 20th.

Forum List

Back