This is what I think will happen.

it's relevant as far as the scum he still has kissing his ample orange ass.

lol ... besides - after jan 20th - both he & the fembot lawyer will be irrelevant.
You might want to look up the word "relevant" before foolishly misusing it again.

You might want to look up the word "relevant" before foolishly misusing it again.

If I say that something is irrelevant, I mean that it is not important in the total scheme of things.

When your cult master is out of the White House after his attempted fascist courtroom assault to steal a very legitimate and certified election has failed - He is no longer relevant to the vast majority of sane Americans who overwhelmingly rejected the asshole you put there in the first place.

If you think TrumpO will be IMPORTANT regarding the progress America will make going forward then you need to expand on that.

How in the hell will a strongly rejected fascist leader and ex-President matter at all in my life? The only way that unAmerican asshole can matter at all after January 20 is if he directs his rag tag white militia Proud Boyz boogalooboyz botz bozos whatever to stand up and start the shooting war and Revolt against the deep state that he believes robbed him if his great election victory.

Will that keep you and Trump relevant? Is that where you want him to go. The bloodshed for your fake liberty and grievance remedy....?

what keeps TRUMPO relevant going forward?

We will watch Biden and Harris screw things up

I am quite optimistic knowing that science facts and reality will prove you wrong. Scientifically-based reality has a way of overcoming white grievance as a means for selecting how we are governed in the United States of America.

Under trumps perversion we have become the dis-United States of America. That thankfully will end.
I think you are fooling yourself. Sure whites have always had a bigger say. Funny how that happens in a largely white country.
But Biden and Harris will institute many changes that the democrats and the more radical left want. Then realize that the only way to pay for those changes are to raise taxes on everyone.
Biden has already stated that he wants more stimulus. Where is that money coming from?

he wants more stimulus because the first go around was mishandled, abused, & out right stolen. - going into the pockets of bigchains & NOT for small business'. nor did it go to the right people - for the intended purpose; which was to guarantee that once the country opened back up - those workers had a guaranteed job to go back to.

the bitch governor of ND, took that cash & used it for tourism advertising. inviting people to come to her covid ridden state & then go spread covidcooties all over the country.
Let’s for one minute play your game that almost every bit of money went exactly where it was supposed to go. Does anyone with more then a first grade education really think that it was enough to keep those businesses alive for that long? Especially since some areas have not opened up completely and even some are shutting down again?

Now let me ask you a serious couple of questions.
1. Did you really think that given past performance of the federal government they would handle money and it’s appropriation properly? They have failed to do so every time in the past, why would any sane person expect a different out come now?
2. Exactly how much money Do you believe should be placed on the national debt? Another Trillion, two, three. Let’s not forget that even yearly government is going to add another Trillion or so.
How many including yourself are going to bitch that the debt is too high?

the oversight was abysmal for sure. i don't have all the answers - but i know those in charge of distribution was donny's swamp things.

& i don't wanna hear anything about debt after the trillion dollar give away to the uber rich.
So basically you are saying you have no answers to anything, you don’t care but your partisan creed means blame Trump.
So someone is supposed to take you serious? Maybe if you were hoping for a carrier in comedy.

<pffffft>

' partisan creed '.

donny does have much blame to take on a shitload of things. starting with that tax cut, straight to the covid tragedy beginning with knowing it was coing & did NOTHING to stop it. like shipping some 17 tons of PPE to china, instead of keeping it here; forcing our medical people to wear garbage bags, & inviting the likes of inside traders to ' classified ' meetings at HHS, whilst keeping the experts out.
So once again you are saying I don’t know and don’t care but in my partisan need I will blame Trump.

i know what was done & what wasn't done & by whom as far as the help needed was not produced & in THIS case - who is to blame. it was who is charge & how that cash was distributed.

donny's mooks are in charge of all of that. & donny is on top of the heap. that ain't partison - that is fact. i'm not gonna bring up anything else other than what price we hafta pay for the tax cut & covid ... those are the problems of the day skullboy. bringing up irrelevant things for the task at hand is just a strawman.

We will watch Biden and Harris screw things up

I am quite optimistic knowing that science facts and reality will prove you wrong. Scientifically-based reality has a way of overcoming white grievance as a means for selecting how we are governed in the United States of America.

Under trumps perversion we have become the dis-United States of America. That thankfully will end.
I think you are fooling yourself. Sure whites have always had a bigger say. Funny how that happens in a largely white country.
But Biden and Harris will institute many changes that the democrats and the more radical left want. Then realize that the only way to pay for those changes are to raise taxes on everyone.
Biden has already stated that he wants more stimulus. Where is that money coming from?

he wants more stimulus because the first go around was mishandled, abused, & out right stolen. - going into the pockets of bigchains & NOT for small business'. nor did it go to the right people - for the intended purpose; which was to guarantee that once the country opened back up - those workers had a guaranteed job to go back to.

the bitch governor of ND, took that cash & used it for tourism advertising. inviting people to come to her covid ridden state & then go spread covidcooties all over the country.
Let’s for one minute play your game that almost every bit of money went exactly where it was supposed to go. Does anyone with more then a first grade education really think that it was enough to keep those businesses alive for that long? Especially since some areas have not opened up completely and even some are shutting down again?

Now let me ask you a serious couple of questions.
1. Did you really think that given past performance of the federal government they would handle money and it’s appropriation properly? They have failed to do so every time in the past, why would any sane person expect a different out come now?
2. Exactly how much money Do you believe should be placed on the national debt? Another Trillion, two, three. Let’s not forget that even yearly government is going to add another Trillion or so.
How many including yourself are going to bitch that the debt is too high?

who knows whether the first go around would have been enough - the money was abused AND there were still unused funds that mnuchin & turtleboy thinks is sufficient for the 2nd go around..

This is what I think will happen.

As all of Trump’s failures surface in his new role as the irrelevant loser, I think Republicans who have suffered under Trump will quit supporting Republicans unless they strongly repudiate the ignorant asshole was an occupant in the White House the last four years and not much more.

Last edited:
it's relevant as far as the scum he still has kissing his ample orange ass.

lol ... besides - after jan 20th - both he & the fembot lawyer will be irrelevant.

relevant:

Joe_Biden_official_portrait_2013_cropped.jpg

irrelevant:

images

seems i got it right.

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid.

You can’t go by media reports because the media are part of the fraud.

The courts have found no credible evidence of any fraud. That includes federal and state courts, Republican and Democrat judges and even judges that Trump has appointed have found no credible evidence. Judges have chastised Trump attorneys for asking for extreme measures and have no evidence to back up such a solution.

Trump will not be President after Jan 20. No court is going tho disenfranchise millions of voters. No observers were chased away and no there were no votes under amy table. Even a moron like you knows that.

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid.

The courts have found no credible evidence of any fraud. That includes federal and state courts, Republican and Democrat judges and even judges that Trump has appointed have found no credible evidence. Judges have chastised Trump attorneys for asking for extreme measures and have no evidence to back up such a solution.

Trump will not be President after Jan 20. No court is going tho disenfranchise millions of voters. No observers were chased away and no there were no votes under amy table. Even a moron like you knows that.
/——/ Many of those courts wouldn’t hear the evidence. Besides, it’s a process to get before the USSC.

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid. You can’t go by media reports because the media are part of the fraud.
I assume Barr and the Republican legislators and the Trump-appointed judges who threw this stuff out are in on the fraud too, correct?
There are so many RINOs out there these days, the "real" Republicans may have to accept third party status to the new kids on the block.

1024px-RINO.png

The real Republican Party is the party of Ronald Reagan. The Trump Republican Party has more in common with Nazi Germany.

/——/ Many of those courts wouldn’t hear the evidence. Besides, it’s a process to get before the USSC.

Because Trump didn't provide any.

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid. You can’t go by media reports because the media are part of the fraud.
I assume Barr and the Republican legislators and the Trump-appointed judges who threw this stuff out are in on the fraud too, correct?
There are so many RINOs out there these days, the "real" Republicans may have to accept third party status to the new kids on the block.

1024px-RINO.png

The real Republican Party is the party of Ronald Reagan. The Trump Republican Party has more in common with Nazi Germany.
/——/ Care to back that up with facts? Of course you won’t.

Trump will continue to stir his base, but he will leave the WH on 1/20.
Unfortunately I think you're right.

I do not believe the election was legit though, not by a long shot. Democrooks clearly stuffed the ballot boxes and the mail in ballots should all be thrown out.

The GOP is never going to win the WH again if they do not fix these issues.

You are a good little Nazi. Main-in ballots are a legitimate frorm of voting. There is no reason for throwing them out

You want a all out assault on voting rights in this country. Americans will not accept this.

Because Trump didn't provide any.
/——/ His legal team had evident but the court’s refusal to even hear it was the issue.

Forum List

Back