This is very odd and strange. why is a guy who is turning 20 next year still going on vacations with his Mother?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Is this woman on my FB list that is counting the days to her trip to Florida and posted a pic of her and her son in 2016 in florida. I never ever see a father, just her and him. Is he kind of a urkel type of guy, very smart and has dreams of being a weather man. But he is grown man now and no longer a little so why the hell is she still taking vacations with her son? And you know I am not the only one who think this is weird as fuck. I never took a trip alone with just me and my mom lol When is it going to stop??? This is weird for 15 if you ask me

Is this woman on my FB list that is counting the days to her trip to Florida and posted a pic of her and her son in 2016 in florida. I never ever see a father, just her and him. Is he kind of a urkel type of guy, very smart and has dreams of being a weather man. But he is grown man now and no longer a little so why the hell is she still taking vacations with her son? And you know I am not the only one who think this is weird as fuck. I never took a trip alone with just me and my mom lol When is it going to stop??? This is weird for 15 if you ask me

Get a life.

I recently took my mom and my wife's mom to El Paso. Dad wasn't with us because he's still dead, like General Francisco Franco.
you and your wife. You not 19 going on vacation with just your mom

you and your wife. You not 19 going on vacation with just your mom

My wife wasn't there, it was just us three. Had a great time. Couldn't go to Juarez, though, line in and back was far too long, and we couldn't find a bulletproof car.

Are you saying that they sleep in the same bed? I don't think you are but wanted to confirm because it would change the equation most likely.
No Im not saying that but at his age its weird

No Im not saying that but at his age its weird

I'm assuming you mean like most adolescents and teens want to get as far away from their parents as they can. That's probably true for many. Some parents just aren't fun to be around. I know a few hundred who should be banned from high school and Little League games, enforced with shotguns and cattle prods.

I'm assuming you mean like most adolescents and teens want to get as far away from their parents as they can. That's probably true for many. Some parents just aren't fun to be around. I know a few hundred who should be banned from high school and Little League games, enforced with shotguns and cattle prods.
he supposed to be with the fellas or with his girl. Im convinced he is gay

Forum List

Back