This is very odd and strange. why is a guy who is turning 20 next year still going on vacations with his Mother?

Is this woman on my FB list that is counting the days to her trip to Florida and posted a pic of her and her son in 2016 in florida. I never ever see a father, just her and him. Is he kind of a urkel type of guy, very smart and has dreams of being a weather man. But he is grown man now and no longer a little so why the hell is she still taking vacations with her son? And you know I am not the only one who think this is weird as fuck. I never took a trip alone with just me and my mom lol When is it going to stop??? This is weird for 15 if you ask me
Wow.

He is just 15?

What if the parents are separated?

My kid took trips down south to see his mother's side of the family all the time when he was in his late teens all the time. Free travel, free lodging, free food. A chance to get away? I would think there is something seriously brain damaged with a kid that didn't take up that offer, IMO.

You're strange fbj.

Wow.

He is just 15?

What if the parents are separated?

My kid took trips down south to see his mother's side of the family all the time when he was in his late teens all the time. Free travel, free lodging, free food. A chance to get away? I would think there is something seriously brain damaged with a kid that didn't take up that offer, IMO.

You're strange fbj.
he is 19, Im saying it would be weird even at 14/15

FBJ just because you’re not allowed on family vacations or even invited does not mean everyone else should live a life like you…

It is not uncommon for men to go on vacation with their mother and it seem you are just jealous no one want to vacation with you…

Never heard of it before, good night

I'm assuming you mean like most adolescents and teens want to get as far away from their parents as they can. That's probably true for many. Some parents just aren't fun to be around. I know a few hundred who should be banned from high school and Little League games, enforced with shotguns and cattle prods.
You can sometimes catch these types who are “living through their children” and they become irate when the umpire makes a bad call at a Little League game! Lol I have been to one where the parents broke out into outright fights because of a young, green umpire doing his best.

You can sometimes catch these types who are “living through their children” and they become irate when the umpire makes a bad call at a Little League game! Lol I have been to one where the parents broke out into outright fights because of a young, green umpire doing his best.

Yes. My dad and my best friend's dad were those types. they were embarrassing to us at first, but then it was just funny after a while. We would root loudly for the other guy they were fighting. lol the crowd thought that was funny, too.

Never figured out why they were never banned along with a few of the coaches as well.

No Im not saying that but at his age its weird
The same bed thing would make it weird fbj. Since that’s not the case, solid proof not assumptions is needed that anything strange is going on and taking vacations together is not proof.

It might be a good time to turn this around and ask yourself, why does this bother me so much since it’s not some weirdo mom/son sexual thing? Is it the fact that they’re so close that maybe you don’t like it? Just remember, people are “package deals” and you can’t change their behavior or time spent with other loved ones. If you try to force her to change that never works and she’ll resent you. The only people we can change is ourselves as far as improving from where we’ve been.

The same bed thing would make it weird fbj. Since that’s not the case, solid proof not assumptions is needed that anything strange is going on and taking vacations together is not proof.

It might be a good time to turn this around and ask yourself, why does this bother me so much since it’s not some weirdo mom/son sexual thing? Is it the fact that they’re so close that maybe you don’t like it? Just remember, people are “package deals” and you can’t change their behavior or time spent with other loved ones. If you try to force her to change that never works and she’ll resent you. The only people we can change is ourselves as far as improving from where we’ve been.

I want to know where are his friends

Yes. My dad and my best friend's dad were those types. they were embarrassing to us at first, but then it was just funny after a while. We would root loudly for the other guy they were fighting. lol the crowd thought that was funny, too.

Never figured out why they were never banned along with a few of the coaches as well.
Good for you to have that self-confidence as a young kid to suddenly find it as a joke when your dad would loudly support you. After all that is what he was doing in his mind. The flipside of the coin is the parent who criticizes their child constantly expecting some form of perfection. I really hate that; I almost got into an argument over that on the stands. I made the mistake of trying to change his behavior about shouting out constant negative comments about his son, the team, the ref. If only looks could kill…. the guy was a high blood pressure, heart attack ready to happen mess. I remember that instance as plain as day because I had a lot of emotional overtones to it myself… momma bears don’t like loser parents.

I want to know where are his friends
He probably has online friends. At that age range, you can’t compare social options to what you used to have as a 19 year old. A lot of young people are talking to others from across the globe on a weekly basis, if not daily. So unless you ask him (which I would not advise since you are so targeted on him already) just let him be. This is not an issue but you are making it an issue, do you realize that? Like I said, unless you have some other evidence that something strange is going on you’re just going off on your own imagination. Do you find yourself to be a bit of a control freak? That was not a rude comment I am asking for more information. If you do have a need to try to control her (and others) behavior, you might want talk about that with someone you trust.

Last edited:
Is this woman on my FB list that is counting the days to her trip to Florida and posted a pic of her and her son in 2016 in florida. I never ever see a father, just her and him. Is he kind of a urkel type of guy, very smart and has dreams of being a weather man. But he is grown man now and no longer a little so why the hell is she still taking vacations with her son? And you know I am not the only one who think this is weird as fuck. I never took a trip alone with just me and my mom lol When is it going to stop??? This is weird for 15 if you ask me
If you had someone that loved you, you would understand

Forum List

Back