Man, talk about being brainwashed. This is insane.

Surely this isn't what it seems to be. Someone please tell me these white people aren't washing black protesters feet.

I have a hunch that you're smart enough to understand the Christian symbolism of this act.

And the fact that white police officers are taking part has to be showing that they're taking America's situation very seriously.

That is, if one accepts it's not just cheap taunting of the racist extremists.?

The religious connotations of this behaviour won't be missed by the Christians! An early game changer?

I have a hunch that you're smart enough to understand the Christian symbolism of this act.

And the fact that white police officers are taking part has to be showing that they're taking America's situation very seriously.

The religious connotations of this behaviour won't be missed by the Christians! An early game changer?

The washing of feet is about showing humility and service. Sorry but this is virtue signal groveling for woke points.

If it's something to do with how Jesus washed the feet of his disciples, then I'm OK with it. I'm not a religious guy (Agnostic). But if it's friggin white morons doing some stupid crap to apologize to black for some shit that happened 100 years ago, then no, I'm not ok with that. And think they're brainwashed idiots, and an embarrassment to the white race.

The washing of feet is about showing humility and service. Sorry but this is virtue signal groveling for woke points.

That's what it looks like. If that's what it is, even if they're using religion just as an excuse, it's sickening.

That's what it looks like. If that's what it is, even if they're using religion just as an excuse, it's sickening.

Blacks (not all of them mind you) tend to behave like they're superior to white people too. They think they should get the special royal treatment just because they're colored.

Blacks (not all of them mind you) tend to behave like they're superior to white people too. They think they should get the special royal treatment just because they're colored.

Screw them and the boat they came over on. Any person that thinks their skin color makes them better in any way, is just stupid.

What gets me, almost every black and white person I know personally, doesn't think that kind of BS. Maybe it's because I subconsciously don't befriend people like that. But I know a lot of folks. I have a lot of customers of all races. And still don't know anyone like that.

You do realize that this is pablum, right? You could say the same about any race/group of people as in:

Whites (not all of them mind you) tend to behave like they're superior to Black people too. They think they should get the special royal treatment just because they're white.

Forum List

Back