This Is the Only Kind of Diversity the Left Cares About

Earlier in this thread I listed them.

One that comes to mind is first generation to go to college. If you applied to college and were the first generation in your family to do so, that might tick a box.
There are many people who are privileged who are Progs. But they dictate to the peasants about what is not fair and unfair. Caroline Kennedy's son just graduated Harvard. It's who you are in reality and quotas is part of it.

Well, no. Not at all. While I'm not a fan of the Jock Culture on campus, the universities are. And yes, you can watch a Sunday Sports show and watch someone who supposedly graduated from a university and can't speak a coherent sentence without mumbling.

Then again, this guy graduated from Yale.
View attachment 595570

It amusing me that after years of using racism and misogyny to defend the Old Boys White Club, you guys are suddenly concerned about "Merit" when it comes to college admissions seeking diversity.
Not "suddenly"... always HAVE been... but if you wanna place the Race Card, then the Quota System works best... 12% Black, based on the 2020 US Census.

No more. No less. Right down to the sports teams. In public colleges and at the pro level. 12%. That ought to - fairly - kill a lot of Escape-from-Here dreams, eh?

There are many people who are privileged who are Progs. But they dictate to the peasants about what is not fair and unfair. Caroline Kennedy's son just graduated Harvard. It's who you are in reality and quotas is part of it.
That is true, as are the many privileged people who are Cons. That is never going to change. But quotas aren’t used, just cash.

Not "suddenly"... always HAVE been... but if you wanna place the Race Card, then the Quota System works best... 12% Black, based on the 2020 US Census.

No more. No less. Right down to the sports teams. In public colleges and at the pro level. 12%. That ought to - fairly - kill a lot of Escape-from-Here dreams, eh?
Some schools use a top 10% rule, which seems like a good way to ensure diversity and is fair.

Democrats are their own worst enemy.
Here we have a policy that is blatantly racist and hurts the lives of real kids, and Democrats are here defending it every way they can and attacking conservatives to deflect their racism.

Democrats are the true racists, always have been.

Well, no. Not at all. While I'm not a fan of the Jock Culture on campus, the universities are. And yes, you can watch a Sunday Sports show and watch someone who supposedly graduated from a university and can't speak a coherent sentence without mumbling.

Then again, this guy graduated from Yale.
View attachment 595570

It amusing me that after years of using racism and misogyny to defend the Old Boys White Club, you guys are suddenly concerned about "Merit" when it comes to college admissions seeking diversity.
You find that incomplete sentence thing a lot at the former 1-terms president's rallies and the Bush family get togethers.

Democrats are their own worst enemy.
Here we have a policy that is blatantly racist and hurts the lives of real kids, and Democrats are here defending it every way they can and attacking conservatives to deflect their racism.

Democrats are the true racists, always have been.
No, it's to defend white privilege and monied people.

Actually, it's kind of the reverse, We have more black men in prison than college..

I went to UIC, which was specifically built in order to give inner city kids access to a university as a "commuter campus". Today, Black enrollment in UIC is 7%.

The neighborhood around it has become "Gentrified".

No, it's to defend white privilege and monied people.

Save your racism for your next BLM meeting asshat

Actually, it's kind of the reverse, We have more black men in prison than college..

That is because more black men commit crimes.

And now if you two idiots are done derailing the thread:

This Is the Only Kind of Diversity the Left Cares About

The U.S. Supreme Court will hear cases challenging race-based affirmative action at two colleges, Harvard University and University of North Carolina. Shapiro weighs in.

I went to UIC, which was specifically built in order to give inner city kids access to a university as a "commuter campus". Today, Black enrollment in UIC is 7%.

Yes. I went to UIC myself. On the GI Bill. Back in the early 70s when the campus was still fairly new and the memories of Little Italy were still strong.

Intentions and usages often change over time. City planners seem intent on reclaiming the city working from the nucleus outwards.

Yeah, we have more black people in prison because white policing see that as a way to limit black voting.

Ho-hum.

Besides the fact that the SAT isn't really a good indictor other than how good you are at taking tests, MANY factors are considered in deciding who to take including:

Athletics
Community Volunteerism
Grades
Donations made by family members
Legacies by family members who have previous attended
why wouldn't the SAT be a good indicator?

a test should measure howw much knowledge a person has accumulated. If you want dummies in college... that's u... I prefer to have the person who, for example... has his hands on the nuke codes... to have a brain... not a mushy "heart" that only bleeds for blue folks...

which reminds me of a Bible passage

The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked; who can know it?

Jeremiah?

of course the answer is that only God can know the human heart.. the depraved human heart

so anyhow... we don't need people running things in this country who are only into their heart, which as we all knoww from experience, not to mention the Bible.. the human heart can never ever be trusted

Yes. I went to UIC myself. On the GI Bill. Back in the early 70s when the campus was still fairly new and the memories of Little Italy were still strong.

Intentions and usages often change over time. City planners seem intent on reclaiming the city working from the nucleus outwards.

Ah, you were there when they still called it Circle...

My point still stands... that UIC only has 7% black enrollment in a city that is 30% black is kind of distressing.

My point still stands... that UIC only has 7% black enrollment in a city that is 30% black is kind of distressing.

No its not. You ae a pure racist, not even considering the peoples character or capabilities but judging purely be race. You are a stone cold racist.

Forum List

Back