This is how insane it’s become.

When did I say they don’t have rights? Numb-nuts.
I am just putting it out there.

Saying that they are "destroying" society and then have politicians pass bill after bill taking their rights away, to health, to history, to books, to events, etc......

That is what is a destruction of society.

Keep the insults to yourself. I am not impressed by anyone's use of worthless expressions.

Saying that they are "destroying" society and then have politicians pass bill after bill taking their rights away, to health, to history, to books, to events, etc......

Keep the insults to yourself. I am not impressed by anyone's use of worthless expressions.
What rights are being taken away?

So, does this make you change your mind a little with the abortion issue?
What does abortion have to do with this ? I think I get your point, but it's not the unborns fault that the parent might be bat shite crazy, and unfortunately can still give birth.

Let her have the baby, then take it from her if need be, otherwise until she gets her damned brain functioning somehow right again.

Heck the giving birth might snap her into realizing that she is a woman. If not, then wow is all anyone can say.... If she isn't right in the head, then she definitely don't need to be raising a child. Talk about a confused individual the child might become. Ugggh

NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained.

Stirling S. Newberry

This is how insane it's become: a recent survey showed that 56% of Americans think Trump is mentally unfit to hold office. The same survey showed that 63% think Biden is mentally unfit. Yet these are the leading candidates.

WTF is wrong with us?
Maga.

How do? The evidence is right here. You insert Trump into a thread where he’s not even remotely relevant. He’s living rent free in your head.
I'm pretty sure it would be criminal to pay rent for such filthy conditions anyway.

I suppose when you know what you had to say was so mind-numbingly absurd, you add a disclaimer of sorts.

NO ONE'S FUCKING RIGHTS ARE BEING AFFECTED AT ALL.

60's1.jpg

Given only two choices
You're not given only two choices. You limit yourself in that regard. There's no law requiring us to vote for Ds and Rs exclusively. But that's what we do. That thinking is the core of what's wrong with us politically. We've got to stop voting stupid.

Forum List

Back