This is how insane it’s become.

mkay.

Biden and Trump both suck, and you stupid motherfuckers are going to vote for them anyway, aren't you?

It still has nothing to do with thread.

And name calling/cursing? No wonder your post count vs reaction score is what it is.

This woman who now calls here self a man is going to give birth still thinking she’s a man.

Do you often read Glamor Magazine?

As for the story, I have to say, it has no impact on my life at all if this person wants to call themselves a man.

Does me. Abortion is okay when the life of the mother is in danger. The pregnancy came by way of rape and incest. The child has a sever mental disorder either transgender related or TDS.
This child is not guilty of anything. Yes he or she will be raised in a less than positive environment.

If you advocate killing this baby because of a potential difficult life, then you also need to advocate abortion for the babies born to Many or most of the single mothers with criminal criminal fathers in our major inner city areas.

What is truly baffling to me is how this sort of shit is not being rejected by an extremely vocal majority of people.

Then again we did witness what pathetic submissive creatures most people can be when that mask bullshit started and actually lingered for more than a week. A year later and I knew western society was defeated.
It’s a mystery why the so called “feminists” are nearly silent on this stuff.

Lucky him, he lives in England and does not have to put up with the ignorance blatantly being shown in the US.
You mean lucky her. She pregnant. A him can’t get pregnant.

How is it ignorant to say a man can not give birth?

Do you often read Glamor Magazine?

As for the story, I have to say, it has no impact on my life at all if this person wants to call themselves a man.
I don’t. I saw the story and checked it out. What’s the problem with that?

This kind of stuff can impact you. When insanity is normalized it’s hurts society as a whole. The destruction of society touches everyone at some point.

This child is not guilty of anything. Yes he or she will be raised in a less than positive environment.

If you advocate killing this baby because of a potential difficult life, then you also need to advocate abortion for the babies born to Many or most of the single mothers with criminal criminal fathers in our major inner city areas.
Apples and oranges and bananas. No, I don’t have to advocate for abortions based on sinful behavior by the mother.

This kind of stuff can impact you. When insanity is normalized it’s hurts society as a whole. The destruction of society touches everyone at some point.
Society is not being destroyed.

Society is finally facing what it has avoided for thousands of years. That there are people who are not Heterosexual or Homosexual.

With time, this will be more accepted.

Religious fanatics and other ignorant people simply need to stay out of it.

Apples and oranges and bananas. No, I don’t have to advocate for abortions based on sinful behavior by the mother.
Why would abortion be applicable for one child born who has little chance to become productive, but not others who are likely to be habitual criminals?

Society is not being destroyed.

Society is finally facing what it has avoided for thousands of years. That there are people who are not Heterosexual or Homosexual.

With time, this will be more accepted.

Religious fanatics and other ignorant people simply need to stay out of it.
Society certainly is in the process of being destroyed and it has nothing at all to do with religious zealousness.

People of any faith or no faith at all need to get highly involved.

Society certainly is in the process of being destroyed and it has nothing at all to do with religious zealousness.

People of any faith or no faith at all need to get highly involved.
You seem to live in a cocoon.

These are people with rights.
Their rights are being taken away from them.
Those "destroying" society, or attempting to.....are the ones putting barriers to any and all of these people's rights.

It does not work. It has never worked.

Against Jews, Blacks, Women, Homosexuals, Trans, etc.

Solution, leave all of them be. Respect their rights.

They are taking absolutely NOTHING from anyone.

But some people have decided that they MUST take everything away from them.

"Logan Brown, the transgender man on Glamour UK’s cover, is shown topless and cradling her pregnant belly. Brown and her partner, a non-binary drag performer, have received much attention for growing their family in what many see as a controversial way. Brown intends to release a children’s book titled “In My Daddy’s Belly” to highlight her unique pregnancy experience and provide representation for her daughter’s upbringing."

Can you imagine?

She will release a children's book titled " In My Daddy's Belly" !!!!!!!!

This is enough to make you vomit.:cuckoo:

You seem to live in a cocoon.

These are people with rights.
Their rights are being taken away from them.
Those "destroying" society, or attempting to.....are the ones putting barriers to any and all of these people's rights.

It does not work. It has never worked.

Against Jews, Blacks, Women, Homosexuals, Trans, etc.

Solution, leave all of them be. Respect their rights.

They are taking absolutely NOTHING from anyone.

But some people have decided that they MUST take everything away from them.
When did I say they don’t have rights?

Do they have the right to be above having their positions challenged?

Do they have the right to demand that society at large excepts all of their demands?

Last edited:

I was just wondering where you saw a story from Glamor Magazine.

:itsok:

Its ok little buddy, there have always been those that are different than the rest of us, now there is just a way for us all to find out about them. There are far larger threats to society than some woman that thinks she is a man.

Forum List

Back