This is how insane it’s become.

This woman who now calls here self a man is going to give birth still thinking she’s a man.

This is how insane it's become: a recent survey showed that 56% of Americans think Trump is mentally unfit to hold office. The same survey showed that 63% think Biden is mentally unfit. Yet these are the leading candidates.

WTF is wrong with us?

What is truly baffling to me is how this sort of shit is not being rejected by an extremely vocal majority of people.

Then again we did witness what pathetic submissive creatures most people can be when that mask bullshit started and actually lingered for more than a week. A year later and I knew western society was defeated.

This is how insane it's become: a recent survey showed that 56% of Americans think Trump is mentally unfit to hold office. The same survey showed that 63% think Biden is mentally unfit. Yet these are the leading candidates.

WTF is wrong with us?

Survey? Please.

Was it credible? How many people were polled? Where the people from that voted? Who financed the poll?

Every survey has 2 other surveys showing the exact opposite.

You didn't even link it. "Because I said so" doesn't mean anything.

And trump has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

WTF is wrong with us?

"Us"?

Speak for yourself.

Or are you speaking for the mentally deranged Demonicreeps and their brown-nosers?

Survey? Please.

Was it credible? How many people were polled? Where the people from that voted? Who financed the poll?
Beats me. It was on Fox News, so many grains of salt, etc...

But seriously - why do we keep voting for candidates that suck???

Please stop. Don't be stupid.

How do? The evidence is right here. You insert Trump into a thread where he’s not even remotely relevant. He’s living rent free in your head.
mkay.

Biden and Trump both suck, and you stupid motherfuckers are going to vote for them anyway, aren't you?

mkay.

Biden and Trump both suck, and you stupid motherfuckers are going to vote for them anyway, aren't you?
Again with the off topic idiocy. Your brain is broken.

You probably think the woman who’s the subject of thread is indeed a man in every way

Again with the off topic idiocy. Your brain is broken.

You probably think the woman who’s the subject of thread is indeed a man in every way
Lucky him, he lives in England and does not have to put up with the ignorance blatantly being shown in the US.

Forum List

Back