This is how insane it’s become.

"Us"?

Speak for yourself.

Or are you speaking for the mentally deranged Demonicreeps and their brown-nosers?
I'm talking about a political system that is seriously fucked up. We are incapable of electing good leaders, leaders who will unify the country. No one seems to even want that. They just want to "pwn" the other side in the fucking culture war.

You're not given only two choices. You limit yourself in that regard. There's no law requiring us to vote for Ds and Rs exclusively. But that's what we do. That thinking is the core of what's wrong with us politically. We've got to stop voting stupid.
Not voting is not an option, because the freeloaders, will always vote for the freeloader party, I simply try to cancel one out.

I'm talking about a political system that is seriously fucked up. We are incapable of electing good leaders, leaders who will unify the country. No one seems to even want that. They just want to "own" the other side in the fucking culture war.
Not true! Tell me one good politician since Reagan and before him Kennedy who wanted to unify the country

Not voting is not an option, because the freeloaders, will always vote for the freeloader party, I simply try to cancel one out.
Sorry, but that's just idiotic. However you attempt to rationalize it, voting for a bad candidate on purpose is dumb. It's the "logic" that's driving us into a cesspool politically.

Sorry, but that's just idiotic. However you rationalize it, voting for a bad candidate on purpose is dumb. It's the "logic" that's driving us into a cesspool politically.
Do you think for one minute that the leechpool freeloaders won't vote for a bad candidate? Trump never took a paycheck to try and get the country back on stable footing globally, name another President that has done that i had disposable income under him not since with Bidenflation as President

Do you think for one minute that the leechpool freeloaders won't vote for a bad candidate?
Beats me. But I'm not going to piss myself in fear and vote for an idiot, regardless of what they do.
Trump never took a ...
If you like Trump, fine. Own it. I think that's stupid, but at least it's honest.

But whatever you do, don't use the "other side" as an excuse for supporting a candidate you actually think sucks.

You're not given only two choices. You limit yourself in that regard. There's no law requiring us to vote for Ds and Rs exclusively. But that's what we do. That thinking is the core of what's wrong with us politically. We've got to stop voting stupid.
If the Democrats will do that then I'm all for it. But, they aren't. Their ideology is a religion to them. Because of ballot harvesting, you can't even expect them to stay home either. Also, when has there really been another party's candidate that wasn't nuttier than a fruitcake? They usually have on good idea and then are off the rails of sanity after that.

There's a difference between a man becoming pregnant through natural sexual intercourse and being pregnant with a surgical procedure that is unnatural and ridiculous.
^^ :auiqs.jpg:This is the dumbest troll I've ever read. I award you no points, may god have mercy on you.

In March 2023, Logan, a 27-year-old writer who also works as a residential children’s support worker,

yes i'm sure he's a wonderful influence

~S~

There's a difference between a man becoming pregnant through natural sexual intercourse and being pregnant with a surgical procedure that is unnatural and ridiculous.
In this case it’s a woman getting pregnant who wants to be called a man. There’s no unnatural surgical procedure involved here.

In 2023 a man can be pregnant.
Exactly.... They can't explain that one away no matter how hard they try.... In fact there is a lot they can't explain away, but watch'em steadily trying too as if everyone are total idiot's... 😂

Forum List

Back