This Is Funny

Some people are not going to like this.

And?
And it is hilarious and brave with all you wonder babies out there probably in tears about it. Anything else?
Pretty big store to have no cars parked in front of it or in front of all those gas pumps.. No customers?

And?
And it is hilarious and brave with all you wonder babies out there probably in tears about it. Anything else?
Pretty big store to have no cars parked in front of it. No customers?
It is a gas station, idiot. Everyone that drives by sees it.

And?
Yet they seem to be avoiding spending any money there it in droves.

And?
Pretty big store to have no cars parked in front of it or in front of all those gas pumps.. No customers?

Even the gas station near me that is next to a enterprise car rental lot near it that is the only place to buy drinks, snacks, get gas within 3 miles of a highway exit next to a international airport, with 3 hotels across the street, and a Greek gyro restaurant in the same building, with a several Amazon air warehouses down the street has a empty parking lot at times just because no one happens to be there when I stop in. But in the evening, early morning, and when people get off work that place is busy as hell.

So I get it, you're trying to grasp at straws to make something you don't like look bad. But acting like a snapshot in time is how it is the other 86,399 seconds of the day is a bit desperate.

And?

Even the gas station near me that is next to a enterprise car rental lot near it that is the only place to buy drinks, snacks, get gas within 3 miles of a highway exit next to a international airport, with 3 hotels across the street, and a Greek gyro restaurant in the same building, with a several Amazon air warehouses down the street has a empty parking lot at times just because no one happens to be there when I stop in. But in the evening, early morning, and when people get off work that place is busy as hell.

So I get it, you're trying to grasp at straws to make something you don't like look bad. But acting like a snapshot in time is how it is the other 86,399 seconds of the day is a bit desperate.
I'm not the one who chose that picture.

And?
You see anyone in tears here, boy?
Can you see anyone here, idiot?

And?
And?

And?
Ah, a deflection. Your surrender is accepted.

And?
And?
There is nothing else to it. It is a fact. I know you have no idea what a fact is.

And?
:shutupsmiley:

And?
And?
There is nothing else to it. It is a fact. I know you have no idea what a fact is.
How does that address the point that folks are staying away in job-lots?

And?
someones-triggered.jpg

And?
View attachment 490641
Not by you. You are a joke.

And?
View attachment 490641
Not by you. You are a joke.
Ooh, now denial. That's two capitulations in one thread. You're an even bigger loser than I thought.

And, I gotta be honest here, I didn't think that was possible.

Forum List

Back