This Is A Program I Won't Be Watching

Wow 2 so called adults arguing over which one knows more about comic books.

It would be fucking hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Wow 2 so called adults arguing over which one knows more about comic books.

It would be fucking hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

If you draw a picture, you call it art.
If you write a story, you call it literature.
You combine the two, and it somehow becomes less.

Frankly, comic books have a fascinating history as part of Americana.

If you draw a picture, you call it art.
If you write a story, you call it literature.
You combine the two, and it somehow becomes less.

Frankly, comic books have a fascinating history as part of Americana.
Yeah Dick and Jane books are short stories with pictures too

Not sure why it bothers you at all... personally, I like to see characters who are interesting and well-written, I don't care what their skin color is.

Wow, so how long have you had these gay-rape fantasies and have you seen a professional about them? Usually I find when a supposed straight person spends so much time obsessing about gay sex, they are the ones on the down low.

I've worked and partied in those neighborhoods. I served with a lot of black folks in the military, worked withthem in the civilian world... and not a one ever pulled a knife on me.
You're full of shit. Completely clueless. And anyone who's been around a bit will know it as soon as you open your mouth and make one of your usual moronic statements.

Exchanging posts with you is a waste of time. Say goodnight, Gracie...

Last edited:
Okay, I'm not racist but Annie is a white little girl with red hair. This isn't about race anymore, it's about trying to appease to everybody. It's not like this little girl can't get other acting jobs for being black. She's young Nala from The Lion King show and color doesn't matter there. Yeah, I realize that I might be called a bigot for this, but this role wasn't written for her. What's next a male or a transgender Annie? Give me a break!

There may be more going on here, Doc. I think Hollywood is literally bankrupt of new ideas and have been for many years. All those fucktards have left is to dig up old movies and rehash them now with new plot twists, more computer animation, and to function as a social corollary, in this case now as an arm of the Left to endlessly try to advance their social agendas by recasting everything under the Sun now as for a Black role and a Black audience.

Because as much as the Left hate to ever admit it, they are as racist or more than anyone else because they only see everything with the blacks of their eyes and they really believe doing this is making Hollywood more "fair" to all their pet minorities!

Put another way, if there actually were interesting stories to a broad audience they could tell where a black person was NATURALLY in the lead role(s), they'd already be telling them instead of remaking old movies.

There may be more going on here, Doc. I think Hollywood is literally bankrupt of new ideas and have been for many years. All those fucktards have left is to dig up old movies and rehash them now with new plot twists, more computer animation, and to function as a social corollary, in this case now as an arm of the Left to endlessly try to advance their social agendas by recasting everything under the Sun now as for a Black role and a Black audience.

Because as much as the Left hate to ever admit it, they are as racist or more than anyone else because they only see everything with the blacks of their eyes and they really believe doing this is making Hollywood more "fair" to all their pet minorities!

Put another way, if there actually were interesting stories to a broad audience they could tell where a black person was NATURALLY in the lead role(s), they'd already be telling them instead of remaking old movies.
There aren't any interesting black stories because racism can only be the subject so many times before the narrative gets worn out. I believe that point was attained with Roots and rehashed in Amistad.

What plots?
I have grown up and prefer movies based on real life stories.

I'm roughly familiar with the orphan adopted by rich folk plot, but I'm not really familiar with the character of "Annie." I don't know if she is a plucky wise-guy, a victim who perseveres, or a schemer.

If the main character is played by a black actress, I don't really have a problem with that. If the whole cast is black, then I would take that for a production aimed primarily at a black audience, and I still have no problem with that.

If it is mainly black, but a few white villains, I would find that mildly annoying. I wouldn't take my kids to see it. I would guess that a concerned black parent wouldn't take their kids to see a show in which the few black characters are buffoons and villains.

When Batman and Robin came out in1997, I thought, 'how did they not cast Will Smith as Robin?'

What makes you think I am triggered? You're the one on the board whining and crying about something you have absolutely no control over. Calm down and go stock some shelves.
Every functional Community needs Shelf Stockers. Indeed.
Why do you believe this applies to me?

I've seen You and Skye belittle this occupation, but why did you choose 'shelve stocker' versus 'waste management operator' or 'USPS driver.'

The "Annie Live" with a spectacular cast was OUTSTANDING.
The concept of the SHOW had nothing to do with Annie being white versus black.

Every functional Community needs Shelf Stockers. Indeed.
Why do you believe this applies to me?

I've seen You and Skye belittle this occupation, but why did you choose 'shelve stocker' versus 'waste management operator' or 'USPS driver.'
Cry me a river millionaire bag boy.

Well, the critics were not enthusiastic about it but not down on it either. Most said it was ''good'' the young girl playing Annie did a fine job. When they do a remake of a hit movie or play it will always be compared to the original.

Forum List

Back