What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Is A Program I Won't Be Watching

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'm not racist but Annie is a white little girl with red hair. This isn't about race anymore, it's about trying to appease to everybody. It's not like this little girl can't get other acting jobs for being black. She's young Nala from The Lion King show and color doesn't matter there. Yeah, I realize that I might be called a bigot for this, but this role wasn't written for her. What's next a male or a transgender Annie? Give me a break! :rolleyes:

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Critics will compare her performance with the original actress that made it a hit. They may be brutal so I hope she and those involved have thick skin.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I feel your anger.

I stopped going to theaters back around 2015 or earlier. Nothing but shitshows, ass kissing, and extreme racism against white actors and white characters.

I stopped watching TV for the same reasons many years ago. I found I can watch what I want, when I want, for free, online. So I got rid of my tv and my cable. I got a bigger monitor/flat screen and internet. Been doing that for about 20 years now, or more. Have never regretted my decision.

I've watched very few new shows, as they turn my stomach. I usually watch shows I grew up with or shows that aren't filled with sex, drugs, racism, and murder.

ESDRAELON

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The same thing was done with the original Tom Clancy novel that made his fame. It was called WITHOUT REMORSE. It was the precursor to many of his popular books and especially the character John Clark, often seen in the Jack Ryan books. I'm not RAY-SUS, either, but when obviously white or Hispanic characters are recast with black actors it just proves they're trying to shove a narrative and an agenda down our throats. I'm DONE with that stupidity and won't be supporting it. Another instance is the WHEEL OF TIME series. It was a cast of characters that were never mentioned as black and it had almost NO white or straight actors. Those who enjoy that can enrich the prigs who make those decisions, they don't need my money.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Okay, I'm not racist but Annie is a white little girl with red hair. This isn't about race anymore, it's about trying to appease to everybody. It's not like this little girl can't get other acting jobs for being black. She's young Nala from The Lion King show and color doesn't matter there. Yeah, I realize that I might be called a bigot for this, but this role wasn't written for her. What's next a male or a transgender Annie? Give me a break! :rolleyes:

Eradicate whiteness.

It's the goal of the Nazi democrats.

ESDRAELON

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now... if the recasting is done for HUMOR, then I'd have no problem with it at all. One of the FUNNIEST remakes I've ever seen was the DEATH AT A FUNERAL with an all black cast.
Then there's this:

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lmao!!!

"Not that I'm racist but I'm.not gonna watch this because they made the lead a black person."

Of course that's not racist. I bet you even have a black friend.

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A remake of the Wizard of Oz with a black cast flopped and it did have some top class talent .

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
All of this thats been going on for decades now...........

And it all screams one thing............

Blacks have no mind for creating something original, they have to fuck over other people's works by raping them and shredding them into abominations of dog shit status.

And it's not just blacks. The WOKE JOKES like Warner Brothers and DC Comics have turned Superman and Wonder Woman into mass murdering, violent murder monstrosities. Batman is a joke, because every 2-3 years, some other asswipe HAS to put on the fucking Bat suit to place MORE insult, disgrace, disrespect, and indignity to the character.

I stopped watching Batman after Val Kilmer, although Michael Keaton is the BEST.
I stopped watching Superman after Christopher Reeve.......although I did like Brandon Routh.
I USED to be a Wonder Woman fanatic. Not after they picked THE MOST HEINOUS abomination for the movie character!! WB/DC FUCKED these characters to hell!

There is no word to describe what is happening to America's most loved characters and icons.
It's just too heinous to think about anymore.

sad-depressed.gif

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The ratings of most woke shows are in the toilet.

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Markle

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmao!!!

"Not that I'm racist but I'm.not gonna watch this because they made the lead a black person."

Of course that's not racist. I bet you even have a black friend.
Would a black or white woman be a good move for the lead in the next James Bond franchise?

My thought would be to have a spinoff with a female for the lead.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Would a black or white woman be a good move for the lead in the next James Bond franchise?

But that would make SENSE............something which Hellyweird lost back in the 1970's.

EvilEyeFleegle

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel your anger.

I stopped going to theaters back around 2015 or earlier. Nothing but shitshows, ass kissing, and extreme racism against white actors and white characters.

I stopped watching TV for the same reasons many years ago. I found I can watch what I want, when I want, for free, online. So I got rid of my tv and my cable. I got a bigger monitor/flat screen and internet. Been doing that for about 20 years now, or more. Have never regretted my decision.

I've watched very few new shows, as they turn my stomach. I usually watch shows I grew up with or shows that aren't filled with sex, drugs, racism, and murder.
Way to furnish that echo chamber~

1632366210061.png

Markle

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Perhaps a James Bond movie with an actual plot?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Don't you know that if you don't publicly make a show of kissing black asses with lots of white guilt that it proves you are a racist? Just like this night clicking through ther channels, for I don't know how many nights, PBS has been running a MINI-SERIES about the life of Casious Clay later known as Mohammad Ali in what appears to be FOUR two-hour episodes!

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm more than willing to experiment with the race, the sexual orientation, and the hotness of Annie...

adult-annie-costume-update-main.jpg

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List