This Is A Program I Won't Be Watching

African's a pretty big continent with lots of resources and the Blacks still can't get their shit together.
First world countries have been trying to exploit Africa's natural wealth for hundreds of years and the only thing that has stood in their way are the people. Now, China is the colonizer. Let's see what happens now that POC are exploiting POC. I predict that it will not be pretty nor bloodless.

You know,.. I wonder what people think about the movie Holes these days? It had a black character written in it, but due to the time era that it was written for he couldn't be with the white lady that he loved.

No, marvel killed Tony Stark off for being a white man and replaced him with a black woman RDJ was box office as Iron Man. He deserved his hefty paydays. Billions showed up to see him for over a decade. They threw out everything that worked for identity politics. The Eternals is a disaster. Get woke, go broke! That's what happens when they kill off their meal ticket and alienate the fans half their audience with SJW rubbish!

Eternals failed because no one ever heard of them. I consider myself a pretty serious Comic Book Geek, I had no idea who the Eternals are,

Also, building a movie around Gemma Chan, who has the acting ability of a chair, probably didn't help.

RDJ was just as happy to leave as Marvel was to stop signing eight figure checks for walk-on roles.

You're a fucking idiot. Who are you to say other peoples' opinions are wrong while ONLY your opinions are right.

Blacks are way over-represented on TV and in commercials relative to their percentage of the population. I say again, make 13% of broadcast jobs available to blacks. That is fair. But I don' t want to see a black face every time I look at my TV screen.

Not sure why it bothers you at all... personally, I like to see characters who are interesting and well-written, I don't care what their skin color is.

Finally, JoeB131, your obsession with blacks baffles me. But, if you love blacks so much, I' m sure you could find some black guy on the down low who'd gladly fill your mouth so much you wouldn't even be able to talk - much less think up the stupid shit you post on this board.

Wow, so how long have you had these gay-rape fantasies and have you seen a professional about them? Usually I find when a supposed straight person spends so much time obsessing about gay sex, they are the ones on the down low.

And, if that doesn't suit your dumb ass, there are neighborhoods, and nightclubs, you can visit where you'd be sliced and diced, and you'd be found dead the next morning with your own junk shoved halfway down your throat.

I've worked and partied in those neighborhoods. I served with a lot of black folks in the military, worked withthem in the civilian world... and not a one ever pulled a knife on me.

And most Black people I meet are janitors or serving food thanks to 50+ years of Democrats running their areas.

Really, you need to get out more.

Most offices I've worked in have been pretty diverse. The ones that weren't were usually the worst places to work... because if you boss is a bigot, he probalby doesn't treat white people all that well, either.

I won't be watching Annie. I really don't like musicals very much and I don't like kids' shows. Annie is both of those.

Eternals failed because no one ever heard of them. I consider myself a pretty serious Comic Book Geek, I had no idea who the Eternals are,

If you never heard of them, you are not "a pretty serious comic book geek." You're just pretending to be something you're not - again.

If you never heard of them, you are not "a pretty serious comic book geek." You're just pretending to be something you're not - again.

I could probably go toe to toe to you on Comic Book Knowledge, Dripping Poop.

Let's be honest about the Marvel business model.

Back in the 1990's, when the company was teetering near bankruptcy, they sold off the big name IP's - Spiderman, the X-Men, Fantastic Four... And the end result was that these studios didn't really understand the characters and didn't make very good movies.

So when Marvel started producing their own movies, Iron Man and Thor was "all they had left", but they actually made good movies with smart scripts that were faithful to the source material.

The problem is, now Marvel has picked all the low hanging fruit, and they are picking obscure IP's...

The Eternals were Marvel's attempt to rip off DC's "New Gods" series. And while the latter created good characters like Darkseid that people remember, the Eternals got cancelled after a year in the first run, they've been brought back a bunch of times, but no one really cares about them enough to maintain a series.

Also, building a movie around Gemma Chan, who has the acting ability of a chair, probably didn't help.

RDJ was just as happy to leave as Marvel was to stop signing eight figure checks for walk-on roles.

Most had not heard of guardians of the galaxy, and that did great. The MCU had huge films leading up before going woke for a while. The endgame was the biggest film of all time! Iron man's box office replacement in the MCU wants out or has gotten pushed out for being white nobody quits playing Spider-Man. You notice Sony said they still want him. But Disney has said zilch about what he claimed? Because it is clear to everyone from that 2019 Sony/ Disney deal situation, they did not value Tom Holland. He seemed more open weeks back. Now he is saying by age 30. I'm out they won't recreate his box office either they could hire John Boyega to play Miles Morales. And still, that wouldn't cross 1 billion worldwide. Disney will miss RDJ and Holland more than care to mention Venom 2 was a hit! Disney has competition, and their films lost money. They will blame the pandemic when It is the quality of their movies! The series should have ended with the avenger's endgame!

Last edited:
Most had not heard of guardians of the galaxy, and that did great. The MCU had huge films leading up before going woke for a while. The endgame was the biggest film of all time! Iron man's box office replacement in the MCU wants out or has gotten pushed out for being white nobody quits playing Spider-Man. You notice Sony said they still want him. But Disney has said zilch about what he claimed? Because it is clear to everyone from that 2019 Sony/ Disney deal situation, they did not value Tom Holland. He seemed more open weeks back. Now he is saying by age 30. I'm out they won't recreate his box office either they could hire John Boyega to play Miles Morales. And still, that wouldn't cross 1 billion worldwide. Disney will miss RDJ and Holland more than care to mention Venom 2 was a hit! Disney has competition, and their films lost money. They will blame the pandemic when It is the quality of their movies! The series should have ended with the avenger's endgame!
The Guardians came out when MCU was still golden, and there were hints that if you wanted to see where the whole MCU was going, you had to catch those movies as well...

Yes, Endgame was a very profitable film.... and then.... nothing. You might have a point, they should have ended it there, but they still have all these characters.

Of course TRUMP PLAGUE didn't help the movie business at all.

Forum List

Back