"Black YouTube"

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
"Black YouTube"

Greetings. Several years ago I was listening to a video broadcast produced by Oshay Duke Jackson, co-founder and CEO of the NegroManosphere.com, aka The BlackManosphere.

During the broadcast, Oshay aroused my curiosity when he used the term "Black YouTube."

At first, I thought Black YouTube was a platform unto itself, though I quickly figured out Oshay was referring to black or American citizens of African descent who produce and broadcast videos over YouTube.com.

For citizens who may be interested in listening to diverse opinions, the following YouTube channels are created and maintained by AA citizens mostly addressing issues affecting American or foreign born citizens who happen to be brown or dark complected human beings.

"C00n - Willie D (Official Video) Threatening violence towards Charles Barkley, Stacey Dash, Stephen A Smith"

⚠️ Strong NSFW Language

Peace.

Greetings. The aforementioned YouTube channels are not an inclusive list of channels populating what is known as "Black YouTube."

I look forward to seeing USMB members add to the list of "Black" or AA YouTubers who speak about health or social issues affecting American society.

Peace.

Forum List

Back