This Guy Should Sue Hillary For Every Dime She Has

Again, he was undeniably guilty of violating his parole - which is exactly what he was sent back to jail for. Hillary Clinton didn't do anything to him.
well that's a lie

What makes you say that?
you mean she didn't falsely accuse him of murder?

are you not aware that is what she did?

:lol:

She didn't falsely accuse him of anything, let alone "murder".

But you're welcome to find a quote from her to prove me wrong. I'll wait here...
hillary accuses film maker - Google Search

she blamed him for it and that is the same as blaming him of murder.

but shes got the (D), so you don't care about (D) style tyranny, none of you leftist do
well lets look at your google such you gave us ...

Articles: Hillary's Worst Crime Was Against the 'Filmmaker'

www.americanthinker.com/.../hillarys_worst_crime_w...
American Thinker
Oct 26, 2015 - Hillary's Worst Crime Was Against the 'Filmmaker' .... To be sure, this was the same Hillary Clinton who, a year earlier, happily applauded ...
'Hillary Blamed Me for Benghazi' - The Daily Beast
www.thedailybeast.com/.../hillary-blamed-me-for-bengh...
The Daily Beast
Jan 14, 2016 - The one that Hillary Clinton was talking about when, according to the father of a .... Nakoula's business card still reads “Movie Maker. ..... which mention Salameh and the plea deal—and accused him of snitching to authorities.
Rightwing firebrand Dinesh D'Souza takes aim at Hillary Clinton in ...
www.theguardian.com › Arts › Movies › Documentary
The Guardian
Mar 8, 2016 - Hillary's America is the conservative film-maker's followup to 2016: ... roots in slavery and accuses Hillary Clinton of trying to steal the upcoming ...
Remember The YouTube Filmmaker Hillary Blamed For Benghazi ...
www.dailywire.com/.../remember-youtube-filmmaker-hillary-blamed-be...
8 hours ago - The man who exercised his free speech and produced a YouTube film in 2012 about Islam only to be blamed by a reckless Secretary of State ...

1)the american thinker a right wing web site a partisan site
2) the
daily beast a right wing web site a partisan site
3) the
Guardian another right wing partisan
4) the dailywire
a right wing web site a partisan site

just because you're a chump doesn't mean we will follow in your foot steps ... how about finding a non-biased site that would work so far goose eggs for you

What makes you say that?

But you're welcome to find a quote from her to prove me wrong. I'll wait here...

but shes got the (D), so you don't care about (D) style tyranny, none of you leftist do

The good old "link to a google search" cop out.

Im not surprised, but you'll have to try a little harder than that.

Do you have a quote from Hillary Clinton where she accuses Nakoula of "murder", or are you just full of shit?
I side on the side of he's full of shit ...
accept that I'm right.

no one accidentally makes some shit like that up and goes public with it

well that's a lie

What makes you say that?

well lets look at your google such you gave us ...

Articles: Hillary's Worst Crime Was Against the 'Filmmaker'

www.americanthinker.com/.../hillarys_worst_crime_w...
American Thinker
Oct 26, 2015 - Hillary's Worst Crime Was Against the 'Filmmaker' .... To be sure, this was the same Hillary Clinton who, a year earlier, happily applauded ...
'Hillary Blamed Me for Benghazi' - The Daily Beast
www.thedailybeast.com/.../hillary-blamed-me-for-bengh...
The Daily Beast
Jan 14, 2016 - The one that Hillary Clinton was talking about when, according to the father of a .... Nakoula's business card still reads “Movie Maker. ..... which mention Salameh and the plea deal—and accused him of snitching to authorities.
Rightwing firebrand Dinesh D'Souza takes aim at Hillary Clinton in ...
www.theguardian.com › Arts › Movies › Documentary
The Guardian
Mar 8, 2016 - Hillary's America is the conservative film-maker's followup to 2016: ... roots in slavery and accuses Hillary Clinton of trying to steal the upcoming ...
Remember The YouTube Filmmaker Hillary Blamed For Benghazi ...
www.dailywire.com/.../remember-youtube-filmmaker-hillary-blamed-be...
8 hours ago - The man who exercised his free speech and produced a YouTube film in 2012 about Islam only to be blamed by a reckless Secretary of State ...

1)the american thinker a right wing web site a partisan site
2) the
daily beast a right wing web site a partisan site
3) the
Guardian another right wing partisan
4) the dailywire
a right wing web site a partisan site

just because you're a chump doesn't mean we will follow in your foot steps ... how about finding a non-biased site that would work so far goose eggs for you
so she did it, but since GOOGLE won't support your idiocy, it must be googles fault

Four years after the deadly Benghazi terrorist attack Hillary Clinton is running for president and Nakoula Basseley Nakoula is broke, destitute and living in a homeless shelter.

Nakoula is the film maker Hillary falsely claimed was responsible for the 'violent protest' in Benghazi on 9/11/12. ... Except there was no 'violent' protest:

People on the ground in Benghazi during the attack said there was NEVER a protest.

The State Department Lead in Tripoli said there was NEVER a protest.

The CIA said there was never a sign of any protest.

The FBI said there was never a protest.

Hillary told a Turkish Ambassador in an e-mail, "We KNOW this was a terrorist attack - the video played no part in it."

Hillary told her daughter in an e-mail that it had been a terrorist attack and the video played no part.

PUBLICLY, however, Freedom-Loving Barry and Hillary condemned Nakoula for exercising his 1st Amendment Rights, falsely blamed HIM for the TERRORIST attack, APOLOGIZED to the world for an American exercising his 1st Amendment Right, and vowed to arrest him for doing so. ... AND THEY DID.

In fact, the FILMMAKER who was falsely arrested spent more time in jail than did the 'mastermind behind the Benghazi attacks' that Barry captured over a year later.

Now he is broke and lives in a homeless shelter while the corrupt dain bramaged bit@h is running for President.

"Nakoula's life was nothing more than collateral damage for the Obama-Hillary machine in their quest for power."

Coptic Filmmaker Blamed for Benghazi Attack Now Broke, Living in Homeless Shelter
If anything shows what a despicable piece of shit Hillary is, this is it. She destroyed a man's life purely for political expediency.

How did Hillary Clinton "destroy" this man's life?

Be specific.
The false claims that lying Hillary and Big-ears used to revoke his parole, he's apparently homeless now.

I guess you're of one those types that believes the ends justify the means. You can always explain away rotten behavior by these people because it's easier than facing the truth about them.

His parole was revoked because he accessed the internet without permission, and operated a commercial enterprise under a false name - both explicit violations of his parole agreement, and both undeniably true.

OMG!!!
What commercial enterprise? And since when has the internet been off limits to parolees?

My understanding was he was in jail for drugs. WTF does the internet have to do with drugs?

Jesus, you people will buy just about any cock and bull story this administration puts out.

Four years after the deadly Benghazi terrorist attack Hillary Clinton is running for president and Nakoula Basseley Nakoula is broke, destitute and living in a homeless shelter.

Nakoula is the film maker Hillary falsely claimed was responsible for the 'violent protest' in Benghazi on 9/11/12. ... Except there was no 'violent' protest:

People on the ground in Benghazi during the attack said there was NEVER a protest.

The State Department Lead in Tripoli said there was NEVER a protest.

The CIA said there was never a sign of any protest.

The FBI said there was never a protest.

Hillary told a Turkish Ambassador in an e-mail, "We KNOW this was a terrorist attack - the video played no part in it."

Hillary told her daughter in an e-mail that it had been a terrorist attack and the video played no part.

PUBLICLY, however, Freedom-Loving Barry and Hillary condemned Nakoula for exercising his 1st Amendment Rights, falsely blamed HIM for the TERRORIST attack, APOLOGIZED to the world for an American exercising his 1st Amendment Right, and vowed to arrest him for doing so. ... AND THEY DID.

In fact, the FILMMAKER who was falsely arrested spent more time in jail than did the 'mastermind behind the Benghazi attacks' that Barry captured over a year later.

Now he is broke and lives in a homeless shelter while the corrupt dain bramaged bit@h is running for President.

"Nakoula's life was nothing more than collateral damage for the Obama-Hillary machine in their quest for power."

Coptic Filmmaker Blamed for Benghazi Attack Now Broke, Living in Homeless Shelter
heres why your suit won't work ... I realize you're a hillary hater and there is nothing anyone can change your mind.... heres why I'm posters there are other out there in internet land that really hasn't any Idea what happen so I here to enlighten them not you cause you're a hillary hater and you can change that...

the intel that Hillary got was from the CIA (source Benghazi hearings 1 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8) they are the ones that told Hillary that they the CIA believe it was about his movie... Hillary being the head of the state department and not in country had Susan rice go to the Meet the press and many news outlets and tell the that we believe it was over this move ... that was the intel they got from the CIA (Source Benghazi hearings number 1 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8) stated this ... it was never hillarys intel telling the country it was over this movie it was the CIA ...now why did the CIA say it was over the movie... in Kyro Egypt they were rioting over this movie(Source Benghazi hearings number 1 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8) ..thats too was stated in the benghazi hearing # 1 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8... several weeks went by and The CIA said that they found out it was a terroriasst attack and it had nothing to do with the movie... it was never hillary intentions to mislead ... she was only repeating what she had be told By the CIA ... thats why the suit will never work you can't sue the government,

hillary hater said Hillary told a Turkish Ambassador in an e-mail, "We KNOW this was a terrorist attack - the video played no part in it."

this is true she felt it was a terrorist attack ... but the CIA is the one who gets to tell what is was about , not Hillary ... the CIA got it wrong not Hillary ...by you stating her opinion doesn't mean she was right or wrong at the time ... it doesn't mean she was hiding something .. its her opinion and she was right...
Never mind that it was on the 11th anniversary of 911.

It was because of a movie nobody saw until after Benghazi.

Forum List

Back