Dick & Donnie Sittin' In A Tree...Is Pence Merely A Proxy For An Old Familiar VP?

Do you believe Dick Cheney & his dark friends will influence a Trump Presidency too?

• Yes, it bothered me to see Dick Cheney as one of the very few GOP to get behind Trump

• No, Trump will say "No" to Cheney if he feels the need to.

• I wasn't aware anyone could say "No" to Dick Cheney

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Inspired here: Ex VP Dick Cheney DESTROYS Obama on 9/11: ‘No President Has Done More to Weaken the US’

Congress got their briefings from the CIA and FBI, just like Bush and Cheney did. You don't really believe anything that Hillary says do you? She is a congenital liar and has been since birth.

Oh, OK, Cheney of Haliburton Oil interests, and who was also financially deep in bed with private military contracting $$$, who possessed a secret wing of the Pentagon just for his own covert activities within it, had no part in doctoring intelligence to create a "legitimacy" to urge Congress to declare war on an area his oil interests had long been drooling over the sweet crude that lies just beneath the surface of eh?

Sure. Gotcha.

And since Dick Cheney endorsed Trump back in May this year, I love how Trump chants over and over "to the victors belong the spoils of battle" saying "we should have taken the oil!!" about the illegal invasion of sovereign Iraq. Every wounded veteran or amputee sitting their with PTSD, their life ebbing away, ruined and damaged forever because of their sacrifice must be patting themselves on the back saying "gee I'm glad to learn that liberty and freedom meant the "liberty" to waltz into a sovereign nation I had no reason to be in and the "freedom" to take the oil for Dick Cheney & co, once I helped him blow the place up...before it blew me up.."

So for those keeping track: Cheney supported Trump as the nominee back when most of the GOP were not (and still aren't) and Trump supports Cheney's plan at least to get the oil.

Donald Trump + Dick Cheney. What could possibly go wrong for our country? Tell me if you've seen this kind of pair-up before? A blithering self-absorbed daddy's-rich-boy made that way by his father's artifice; paired with Dick Cheney.. Is this the second-coming of Dubya/Cheney?:scared1:

Dick Cheney will support Trump
05/06/16 02:57 PM EDT Former Vice President Dick Cheney will support Donald Trump as the Republican nominee for president, he told CNN on Friday....The announced support comes after both former presidents George H.W. Bush, under whom Cheney served as defense secretary, and George W. Bush, with whom he served as vice president, said that they would not be supporting Trump or attending the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

Last edited:
Another back and forth between Cheney & Rand Paul about the 2016 election. The reporter identifies that the Iraq invasion for oil represents two polarized ends of the republican party. Gee, I wonder which end Trump identifies with? The one with the 5-time draft dodger Cheney still at the helm?..

Last edited:
Inspired here: Ex VP Dick Cheney DESTROYS Obama on 9/11: ‘No President Has Done More to Weaken the US’

Congress got their briefings from the CIA and FBI, just like Bush and Cheney did. You don't really believe anything that Hillary says do you? She is a congenital liar and has been since birth.

Oh, OK, Cheney of Haliburton Oil interests, and who was also financially deep in bed with private military contracting $$$, who possessed a secret wing of the Pentagon just for his own covert activities within it, had no part in doctoring intelligence to create a "legitimacy" to urge Congress to declare war on an area his oil interests had long been drooling over the sweet crude that lies just beneath the surface of eh?

Sure. Gotcha.

And since Dick Cheney endorsed Trump back in May this year, I love how Trump chants over and over "to the victors belong the spoils of battle" saying "we should have taken the oil!!" about the illegal invasion of sovereign Iraq. Every wounded veteran or amputee sitting their with PTSD, their life ebbing away, ruined and damaged forever because of their sacrifice must be patting themselves on the back saying "gee I'm glad to learn that liberty and freedom meant the "liberty" to waltz into a sovereign nation I had no reason to be in and the "freedom" to take the oil for Dick Cheney & co, once I helped him blow the place up...before it blew me up.."

So for those keeping track: Cheney supported Trump as the nominee back when most of the GOP were not (and still aren't) and Trump supports Cheney's plan at least to get the oil.

Donald Trump + Dick Cheney. What could possibly go wrong for our country? Tell me if you've seen this kind of pair-up before? A blithering self-absorbed daddy's-rich-boy made that way by his father's artifice; paired with Dick Cheney.. Is this the second-coming of Dubya/Cheney?:scared1:

Dick Cheney will support Trump
05/06/16 02:57 PM EDT Former Vice President Dick Cheney will support Donald Trump as the Republican nominee for president, he told CNN on Friday....The announced support comes after both former presidents George H.W. Bush, under whom Cheney served as defense secretary, and George W. Bush, with whom he served as vice president, said that they would not be supporting Trump or attending the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

Tell me more about that 'SECRET" wing of the Pentagon. LMFAO

Pence is a standard issue Establishment Republican from the extreme 'Christian' conservative wing of the Republican Party, IOW,

thoroughly unqualified by any intelligent measure to be president of the United States.

Pence is a standard issue Establishment Republican from the extreme 'Christian' conservative wing of the Republican Party, IOW,

thoroughly unqualified by any intelligent measure to be president of the United States.

NO Christian is qualified to be President in a non-Christian's liberal bigotted mind.

"thoroughly unqualified by any intelligent measure to be president of the United States."

Not smart enough to run with a D behind his name?

^^ Yeah, "D", as in "Dick"...

He could be Bozo the clown if he's just a proxy for Dick. Trump's already making noise like he and Dick are gonna be very closely aligned ideologically.

NO Christian is qualified to be President in a non-Christian's liberal bigotted mind.

Well you're in luck then because neither Dick nor Donnie could come within 10 miles of a church without the holy water boiling over into steam.

Well you're in luck then because neither Dick nor Donnie could come within 10 miles of a church without the holy water boiling over into steam.

Hillary would probably lie about going to Church. She lies about everything else.

Forum List

Back