This Guy Should Sue Hillary For Every Dime She Has

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Four years after the deadly Benghazi terrorist attack Hillary Clinton is running for president and Nakoula Basseley Nakoula is broke, destitute and living in a homeless shelter.

Nakoula is the film maker Hillary falsely claimed was responsible for the 'violent protest' in Benghazi on 9/11/12. ... Except there was no 'violent' protest:

People on the ground in Benghazi during the attack said there was NEVER a protest.

The State Department Lead in Tripoli said there was NEVER a protest.

The CIA said there was never a sign of any protest.

The FBI said there was never a protest.

Hillary told a Turkish Ambassador in an e-mail, "We KNOW this was a terrorist attack - the video played no part in it."

Hillary told her daughter in an e-mail that it had been a terrorist attack and the video played no part.

PUBLICLY, however, Freedom-Loving Barry and Hillary condemned Nakoula for exercising his 1st Amendment Rights, falsely blamed HIM for the TERRORIST attack, APOLOGIZED to the world for an American exercising his 1st Amendment Right, and vowed to arrest him for doing so. ... AND THEY DID.

In fact, the FILMMAKER who was falsely arrested spent more time in jail than did the 'mastermind behind the Benghazi attacks' that Barry captured over a year later.

Now he is broke and lives in a homeless shelter while the corrupt dain bramaged bit@h is running for President.

"Nakoula's life was nothing more than collateral damage for the Obama-Hillary machine in their quest for power."

Coptic Filmmaker Blamed for Benghazi Attack Now Broke, Living in Homeless Shelter

He went to jail for violating his probation. Pardon me if I don't shed any tears for a man that has an arrest record longer than The Song of Hiawatha.

Four years after the deadly Benghazi terrorist attack Hillary Clinton is running for president and Nakoula Basseley Nakoula is broke, destitute and living in a homeless shelter.

Nakoula is the film maker Hillary falsely claimed was responsible for the 'violent protest' in Benghazi on 9/11/12. ... Except there was no 'violent' protest:

People on the ground in Benghazi during the attack said there was NEVER a protest.

Hillary told a Turkish Ambassador in an e-mail, "We KNOW this was a terrorist attack - the video played no part in it."

Hillary told her daughter in an e-mail that it had been a terrorist attack and the video played no part.

PUBLICLY, however, Freedom-Loving Barry and Hillary condemned Nakoula for exercising his 1st Amendment Rights, falsely blamed HIM for the TERRORIST attack, APOLOGIZED to the world for an American exercising his 1st Amendment Right, and vowed to arrest him for doing so. ... AND THEY DID.

In fact, the FILMMAKER who was falsely arrested spent more time in jail than did the 'mastermind behind the Benghazi attacks' that Barry captured over a year later.

Now he is broke and lives in a homeless shelter while the corrupt dain bramaged bit@h is running for President.

"Nakoula's life was nothing more than collateral damage for the Obama-Hillary machine in their quest for power."

Coptic Filmmaker Blamed for Benghazi Attack Now Broke, Living in Homeless Shelter

LOL! Boo fucking hoo!

giphy.gif

He went to jail for violating his probation. Pardon me if I don't shed any tears for a man that has an arrest record longer than The Song of Hiawatha.
Hildabeasts would be longer if the left would let her be convicted.

He's broke...good.

I agree, but he might have a case of 'Slander' against Hillary, who threw him under a bus with her lies to save herself.

The elitist didn't think twice about sacrificing one of the 'deplorable' (someone with less money / status than her) to cover her ass. It was a perfect scapegoat - no one would care about or look twice at this guy...

He's broke...good.
Since it was determined that his video played no part in the terrorist attack on 9/11/12, what exactly do you hold against this main that causes to much anger/hatred? Just curious...

Hildabeasts would be longer if the left would let her be convicted.

Hillary is a shady twat and doesn't deserve to be anywhere near The White House, but that doesn't change the fact that his man isn't some poor martyr.

The protest the film caused.

The anti-Islam-film riots: A timeline

Yes, the "Innocence of Muslims" video really did play role in the Benghazi attacks

The CIA was mistaken about the existence of protests earlier in the day, but not about the role of the video. David Kirkpatrick of the New York Times has written about this extensively, starting just a few weeksafter the attacks, and last December he put together a definitive account of what happened in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. Here's a piece:

The leader of Benghazi’s most overtly anti-Western militia, Ansar al-Shariah, boasted a few months before the attack that his fighters could “flatten” the American Mission. Surveillance of the American compound appears to have been underway at least 12 hours before the assault started.

The violence, though, also had spontaneous elements. Anger at the video motivated the initial attack. Dozens of people joined in, some of them provoked by the video and others responding to fast-spreading false rumors that guards inside the American compound had shot Libyan protesters. Looters and arsonists, without any sign of a plan, were the ones who ravaged the compound after the initial attack, according to more than a dozen Libyan witnesses as well as many American officials who have viewed the footage from security cameras.

....There is no doubt that anger over the video motivated many attackers. A Libyan journalist working for The New York Times was blocked from entering by the sentries outside, and he learned of the film from the fighters who stopped him. Other Libyan witnesses, too, said they received lectures from the attackers about the evil of the film and the virtue of defending the prophet.

I agree, but he might have a case of 'Slander' against Hillary, who threw him under a bus with her lies to save herself.

The elitist didn't think twice about sacrificing one of the 'deplorable' (someone with less money / status than her) to cover her ass. It was a perfect scapegoat - no one would care about or look twice at this guy...

"The elitist didn't think twice about sacrificing one of the 'deplorable' (someone with less money / status than her) to cover her ass. It was a perfect scapegoat - no one would care about or look twice at this guy..."

Of course she did, but really now, your entire system runs on that. What else would a rational hominid expect.

B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!

LMAO

:laugh2:

Probation for what charges?

For a myriad of past fraud and drug charges. This man is a scum bag. Seems odd that Hoft would leave out of those critical details, but I guess that didn't conform to his "Poor Nakoula Basseley Nakoula' narrative.

The protest the film caused.

The anti-Islam-film riots: A timeline

Yes, the "Innocence of Muslims" video really did play role in the Benghazi attacks

The CIA was mistaken about the existence of protests earlier in the day, but not about the role of the video. David Kirkpatrick of the New York Times has written about this extensively, starting just a few weeksafter the attacks, and last December he put together a definitive account of what happened in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. Here's a piece:

The leader of Benghazi’s most overtly anti-Western militia, Ansar al-Shariah, boasted a few months before the attack that his fighters could “flatten” the American Mission. Surveillance of the American compound appears to have been underway at least 12 hours before the assault started.

The violence, though, also had spontaneous elements. Anger at the video motivated the initial attack. Dozens of people joined in, some of them provoked by the video and others responding to fast-spreading false rumors that guards inside the American compound had shot Libyan protesters. Looters and arsonists, without any sign of a plan, were the ones who ravaged the compound after the initial attack, according to more than a dozen Libyan witnesses as well as many American officials who have viewed the footage from security cameras.

....There is no doubt that anger over the video motivated many attackers. A Libyan journalist working for The New York Times was blocked from entering by the sentries outside, and he learned of the film from the fighters who stopped him. Other Libyan witnesses, too, said they received lectures from the attackers about the evil of the film and the virtue of defending the prophet.

I'm sure you can find all kinds of evidence that proves it's okay to murder people over an insult.
And essentially, Obama thinks that freedom of speech shouldn't exist in America.

For a myriad of past fraud and drug charges. This man is a scum bag. Seems odd that Hoft would leave out of those critical details, but I guess that didn't conform to his "Poor Nakoula Basseley Nakoula' narrative.
:link:

Besides....Obama and the Democrats have committed numerous frauds on the American people and drug use is, according to him, a non-violent crime. I guess he's just not the right color.

I don't feel sorry for the guy, but Hillary and the Obama adiminstration lied through their teeth about the cause of the Benghazi attack.

He violated probation by using the internet. :420:

THAT DANGEROUS SONOFABITCH!!

He is poor and downtrodden because he was left behind by the Obama administration... :p

Forum List

Back