Speaking of that "basket of deplorables".....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Here is a group of folks who do NOT want any part of that "basket".....

‘You do not represent us': Wharton students and alums write to Trump

Thousands of students and alumni of the Wharton School have a message for alumnus Donald Trump, the Republican presidential nominee: You do not represent us.

Trump often cites his undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School, as he did in a speech last summer, saying: “I’m really smart; I went to the Wharton school of finance. Even then, long time ago, like the hardest, or one of the hardest, schools to get into.”

The open letter published on Medium begins “At the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, students are taught to represent the highest levels of respect and integrity. We are taught to embrace humility and diversity. We can understand why, in seeking America’s highest office, you have used your degree from Wharton to promote and lend legitimacy to your candidacy …” but “we have been deeply disappointed by your candidacy.”

The letter says they are “outraged that an affiliation with our school is being used to legitimize prejudice and intolerance. Although we do not aim to make any political endorsements with this letter, we do express our unequivocal stance against the xenophobia, sexism, racism, and other forms of bigotry that you have actively and implicitly endorsed in your campaign.”

Within days after it was posted, the letter had more than 3,000 digital signatures.

• Banned
BTW, there's speculation that Trump was accepted at Wharton for his last 2 years of undergraduate work, as a favor to Trump's [now deceased] brother

AA_333-x-307-DEPLORABLE-Front-PCD.jpg

When the term "deplorable" comes from the most pathologically lying, rageaholic killer of thousands of people like Hillary C*nton (who makes sleazy Bill look like a kitten by comparison), I take it as a compliment, I really do. Because unlike Hillary, I've never killed anyone (or even broken the law beyond very minor misdemeanors) and Trump hasn't killed anyone either! After 8 years of a black crybaby, Islam-rimming president, the DNC has turned into the most violent hate group in America's history; liberals are always calling for the genocide of Trump supporters and are such self-loathing treason-filth, they're horrified by Trump's pro-American cheerleading. They consider any pro-American masculinity as "hate speech" for which these wastes of carbon compounds need their oh-so-precious "safe spaces."

Thousands of students and alumni of the Wharton School have a message for alumnus Donald Trump, the Republican presidential nominee: You do not represent us.

Trump often cites his undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School, as he did in a speech last summer, saying: “I’m really smart; I went to the Wharton school of finance. Even then, long time ago, like the hardest, or one of the hardest, schools to get into.”

The open letter published on Medium begins “At the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, students are taught to represent the highest levels of respect and integrity. We are taught to embrace humility and diversity. We can understand why, in seeking America’s highest office, you have used your degree from Wharton to promote and lend legitimacy to your candidacy …” but “we have been deeply disappointed by your candidacy.”

The letter says they are “outraged that an affiliation with our school is being used to legitimize prejudice and intolerance. Although we do not aim to make any political endorsements with this letter, we do express our unequivocal stance against the xenophobia, sexism, racism, and other forms of bigotry that you have actively and implicitly endorsed in your campaign.”

Within days after it was posted, the letter had more than 3,000 digital signatures.

OMG, college students don't like Trump!

Ever occur to you college students made Waters World a household name?

When the term "deplorable" comes from the most pathologically lying, rageaholic killer of thousands of people like Hillary C*nton (who makes sleazy Bill look like a kitten by comparison), I take it as a compliment, I really do. Because unlike Hillary, I've never killed anyone (or even broken the law beyond very minor misdemeanors) and Trump hasn't killed anyone either! After 8 years of a black crybaby, Islam-rimming president, the DNC has turned into the most violent hate group in America's history; liberals are always calling for the genocide of Trump supporters and are such self-loathing treason-filth, they're horrified by Trump's pro-American cheerleading. They consider any pro-American masculinity as "hate speech" for which these wastes of carbon compounds need their oh-so-precious "safe spaces."

Way to prove HILLARY right !

• Banned
OMG, college students don't like Trump!

Did you notice the term ALUMS????......Now, since English is already a bitch for you, let me explain some Latin for your half brain to understand......Alums means a lot of individuals who probably went to Wharton around the same time as Trump and with the exception of one, NO ONE even remembers the organge charlatan who still bullshits the likes of you into thinking he was a "star".....

If Trump wins, he will overturn the emancipation proclamation and put all black people in chains.

Then he will intern and methodically execute he rest of us.

pro-American masculinity as "hate speech"

I've got to remember THAT line above as one of the most full of shit lines that I've seen in quite a while from tea baggers....and I've seen lots of others (but not nearly as "good" as that one...) LOL

Yes, Trump does not represent crazy indoctrinated Marxists, the pinnacle of Democrat plantation. I thought this much was clear from the start?

Xenophobia, sexism, racism, misogyny.... this is how you know they are a bunch of Marxists, they come up with the same bullshit over and over in a desperate attempt to shame those who disagree with their garbage arguments.

So you think all the 3000 signatures were from Wharton students? Where's the proof of that? I'll bet the Wharton school does not even have 3000 students.

Do you believe the dumbass who wrote the letter actually speaks for all the students of Wharton?

BTW, there's speculation that Trump was accepted at Wharton for his last 2 years of undergraduate work, as a favor to Trump's [now deceased] brother
Leftwing douche bags can speculate about virtually anything.

So you think all the 3000 signatures were from Wharton students? Where's the proof of that? I'll bet the Wharton school does not even have 3000 students.

Do you believe the dumbass who wrote the letter actually speaks for all the students of Wharton?
The signatures included alumni.

Forum List

Back