"This election is illegitimate" - US Election Commission Chairman

I'm beginning to think that most of the Trumpsters realize, or just don't care, that this is all bullshit. They're just following Trump's lead and "fighting" any way they can. Even if it means spreading obvious nonsense. Long as it fires up the dummies.
That's true. Which goes to prove how little they care about this country.
I don't think that's it. I think they're convinced Democrats will destroy the country and they're willing to do anything to prevent it.
I don't believe that. Clinton didn't destroy the country. Obama didn't destroy the country.

You don't believe what? That Democrats will destroy the country? Neither do I. But Trumpsters do. That's the point, and the problem.

This is the end result of decades of slanted media portraying one side, or the other, as monsters intent on destroying "our way of life". Trump Republicans fear Democrats more than they fear our actual enemies. Many Democrats have the same extreme view of Republicans. We've come to treat the Presidential election as a proxy for civil war.

I dont see where mainstream news media takes any side other than that of liberals. When I see anything in media which even allows Conservative opinions to appear, it's usually on comment pages and in private chatrooms.

Honestly, although I lean a little on the conservative side I have never watched FOX news! Are they conservative? I know they are seen as a bit biased by some. I have payed attention to CNN a little just because theyre always spouting and I almost had no choice! All I see there is a lying propaganda machine. I tend to put many grains of salt together in forming my opinions. It's not just based on the daily news, it's based on what I observe in daily life and varies in complexity and depth. At times I do find some conservatives too rigid or incapable of thinking outside their own box...but liberals are totally out of control and their leaders are obviously trying to launch a global coup.
"I dont see where mainstream news media takes any side other than that of liberals."

That's not because the MSM moved to the left. They're a business. They go where the money is, which is centered. You only see the MSM as Liberal because you've moved more to the right.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think that most of the Trumpsters realize, or just don't care, that this is all bullshit. They're just following Trump's lead and "fighting" any way they can. Even if it means spreading obvious nonsense. Long as it fires up the dummies.
I don't think that's it. I think they're convinced Democrats will destroy the country and they're willing to do anything to prevent it.
I don't believe that. Clinton didn't destroy the country. Obama didn't destroy the country. They know that's not the case with Biden. They just don't want to lose the election and will do and say anything to hang to a glimmer of hallucination to which they cling. And they would rather harm the country, which they're doing by putting our election process into doubt and by staving off the smooth transfer of power that is so critical to the survival of this nation. It's detrimental to the USA, which they clearly don't care about.

It's been a collective effort over a number of presidencies, all involving democrats or RINOs like the Bushs. Bush Sr coined the term himself, "New World Order" and that has been echoed by every president since him until Trump came along. They all but admitted that they wanted to impose a quasi-utopian collectivist regime on the world. These people were recorded making speeches promoting it. But people today have totally forgot that and are more captivated by videos of Trump making faces, spread over the internet by his political enemies.

The problem with the 'New World Order' trope.....is how its defined. What Bush was describing when he used the term was an era of multi-national cooperation where despots would be held accountable to the rule of law rather than the rule of the jungle. Here's how Bush described it:

"We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective — a new world order — can emerge: a new era — freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony.

A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor. Today that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we've known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice. A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak. This is the vision that I shared with President Gorbachev in Helsinki. He and other leaders from Europe, the Gulf, and around the world understand that how we manage this crisis today could shape the future for generations to come."

That's Bush's 'new world order'.

The 'NWO' of conspiracy theorists is what ever the fuck they imagine it to be. Involving everything from pedophile rings to bavarian secret societies, to the masons to shape shifting lizards.

Its a conspiracy Rorschach Test

Many of Hitler's early speeches were inspiring and moving too....and at the time didnt the slightest bit suggest gassing Jews or attacking all of Europe. That came AFTER he captivated the hearts of his fellow Germans.

Bush Sr almost became president 7 ye ar rs early when Reagan was shot. With Bush's CIA past I highly doubt that was as simple as John Hinckley trying to impress Jodi Foster. John Hinckley, just like fellow assassins Oswald, Sirhan and Chapman...ALL had "Catcher in the Rye" hot on their night stands. I highly doubt that was simple coincidence either. In 1973 the CIA openly admitted to MKUltra (the using of hypnosis and drugs on people to get them to do stuff). That conspiracy is NOT a theory. They really did that and it was documented and declassified (but probably continued under a different name and with even deeper secrecy). So happens Jodi Foster also went to Yale, as did Bush Sr...and so did her father, a high ranking military officer later jailed for fraud. The younger Bush was veritably a member of the Skull and Bones fraternity where people are tested for loyalty and nobody talks about what happens inside.

How much does a criminal need to circle the bank before you suspect he might be casing the joint? These people have been planning a government overhaul in their own favor for quite some time. They are Globalists. Their mission is to replace every government in the world, or infiltrate them anyway...with people who put global corporations ahead of governments, in control of them in fact. That is the hidden meaning behind the Bush speech. Do you really think they're going to come out and say, "we want to make every government of the world a possession and asset of a one-world corporation"?

By the way, you left out the part where he says, "When we are successful...and we WILL be" with that creepy, hypnotic, sinister conviction.
:cuckoo:

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”

The evidence of fraud, both digital (computerized) and analog (ballot-stuffing) is overwhelming.

Evidence continues to pile up that Trump got far more votes—and Biden far fewer—than the media is reporting, especially in the critical swing states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada. If this had been a clean election, one in which every legal vote had been counted, and every illegal ballot thrown out, Trump would have over 300 Electoral College votes. Joe Biden would have called to concede the evening of November 3rd.
That is obviously not the situation that we find ourselves in.

The corrupt political establishments that run the swing states, or at least the big cities and most populous counties within those states, have engaged in historically unprecedented levels of election fraud. Virtually all the power centers in our country, from Big Media and Big Tech to Hollywood and Wall Street, are attempting to deny the true winner of the presidential contest his victory, and to perversely claim the runner-up as the president-elect.

If it were up to them, they would happily see an imposter will be sworn in on January 21st as the 46th President of the United States.

Read more:

I don't believe that. Clinton didn't destroy the country. Obama didn't destroy the country.

You don't believe what? That Democrats will destroy the country? Neither do I. But Trumpsters do. That's the point, and the problem.

This is the end result of decades of slanted media portraying one side, or the other, as monsters intent on destroying "our way of life". Trump Republicans fear Democrats more than they fear our actual enemies. Many Democrats have the same extreme view of Republicans. We've come to treat the Presidential election as a proxy for civil war.

I dont see where mainstream news media takes any side other than that of liberals. When I see anything in media which even allows Conservative opinions to appear, it's usually on comment pages and in private chatrooms.

Honestly, although I lean a little on the conservative side I have never watched FOX news! Are they conservative? I know they are seen as a bit biased by some. I have payed attention to CNN a little just because theyre always spouting and I almost had no choice! All I see there is a lying propaganda machine. I tend to put many grains of salt together in forming my opinions. It's not just based on the daily news, it's based on what I observe in daily life and varies in complexity and depth. At times I do find some conservatives too rigid or incapable of thinking outside their own box...but liberals are totally out of control and their leaders are obviously trying to launch a global coup.
"I dont see where mainstream news media takes any side other than that of liberals."

That's not because the MSM moved to the left. They're a business. They go where the money is, which is centered. You only see the MSM as Liberal because you've moved more to the right.

Actually the MSM has gone so far left they can be considered to be in the Marxism territory a few steps from Communism. You can see it through examples such as their support for BLM and Antifa.

This is the end result of decades of slanted media portraying one side, or the other, as monsters intent on destroying "our way of life". Trump Republicans fear Democrats more than they fear our actual enemies. Many Democrats have the same extreme view on Republicans. We've come to treat the Presidential election as a proxy for civil war.
No, I don't believe rightwingers believe democrats will destroy the country. They're just whipping themselves into a hyperbolic frenzy.
Right. You believe that they don't care about the country, that they're willing to do it harm. Why wouldn't they have the same view of you? We've got to get over this shit. We're on the same side.
Because I'm not like that. I didn't want Trump to win 4 years ago, but I accepted it when it happened. I didn't fight like hell to steal the election from Trump to give it to Hillary. I didn't promote denying Trump a smooth transition.
Maybe you didn't, but the Democrat party dam sure did.
Uh, no. Trump had a smooth transition. It only got bumpy for him after the transition and after he falsely accused Obama of spying on him in Trump Tower.
Falsely accused Obama of spying on him in the tower? WTF? There was no falsely to it FAUN.

200 years earlier Frederick the Great of Prussia also had a policy for Jewish immigrants which was not violent. They were required to keep their businesses within a certain distance of shores and ports to prevent them from being competition for established and indigenous people living in the heartland.

Sorry to cherry-pick this, but "they were required to ..." is, always, a statement of violence. What happened if they didn't follow said requirement?
Also, in most places non citizens generally "are required to" follow more strict rules and have less privilege than citizens.

Whatever. I was only taking issue with the notion that such regulations aren't violence. They are.

While I believe that legislation via profiling isnt fair or even practical, I dont agree that it's "violence".

And what happens if the targets of that legislation don't agree? What happens if people don't abide? - you know the answer, they face violent repercussions.

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”

The evidence of fraud, both digital (computerized) and analog (ballot-stuffing) is overwhelming.

Evidence continues to pile up that Trump got far more votes—and Biden far fewer—than the media is reporting, especially in the critical swing states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada. If this had been a clean election, one in which every legal vote had been counted, and every illegal ballot thrown out, Trump would have over 300 Electoral College votes. Joe Biden would have called to concede the evening of November 3rd.

The corrupt political establishments that run the swing states, or at least the big cities and most populous counties within those states, have engaged in historically unprecedented levels of election fraud. Virtually all the power centers in our country, from Big Media and Big Tech to Hollywood and Wall Street, are attempting to deny the true winner of the presidential contest his victory, and to perversely claim the runner-up as the president-elect.

If it were up to them, they would happily see an imposter will be sworn in on January 21st as the 46th President of the United States.

Read more:

Stop spreading fake news.

jonsnewplace.wordpress is not a news site.

There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

Actually the MSM has gone so far left they can be considered to be in the Marxism territory a few steps from Communism. You can see it through examples such as their support for BLM and Antifa.

The new Brown Shirts.

In your short time here, you've already proven yourself to be a certifiable wackadoo. So who should give a shit about your personal MSM paranoia?

This is the end result of decades of slanted media portraying one side, or the other, as monsters intent on destroying "our way of life". Trump Republicans fear Democrats more than they fear our actual enemies. Many Democrats have the same extreme view on Republicans. We've come to treat the Presidential election as a proxy for civil war.
No, I don't believe rightwingers believe democrats will destroy the country. They're just whipping themselves into a hyperbolic frenzy.
Right. You believe that they don't care about the country, that they're willing to do it harm. Why wouldn't they have the same view of you? We've got to get over this shit. We're on the same side.
Because I'm not like that. I didn't want Trump to win 4 years ago, but I accepted it when it happened. I didn't fight like hell to steal the election from Trump to give it to Hillary. I didn't promote denying Trump a smooth transition.
Maybe you didn't, but the Democrat party dam sure did.
Uh, no. Trump had a smooth transition. It only got bumpy for him after the transition and after he falsely accused Obama of spying on him in Trump Tower.
Falsely accused Obama of spying on him in the tower? WTF? There was no falsely to it FAUN.
Of course there was. Neither Trump nor anyone actively in his campaign was being eavesdropped.

Read more:

Might be a good idea not to give away the defensive tactics of your side! The globalist left is already overconfident. Best to make that work for you the best you can. In a court case, the defense generally does not throw their game plan in the plaintiff's face outside of the courtroom.

200 years earlier Frederick the Great of Prussia also had a policy for Jewish immigrants which was not violent. They were required to keep their businesses within a certain distance of shores and ports to prevent them from being competition for established and indigenous people living in the heartland.

Sorry to cherry-pick this, but "they were required to ..." is, always, a statement of violence. What happened if they didn't follow said requirement?
Also, in most places non citizens generally "are required to" follow more strict rules and have less privilege than citizens.

Whatever. I was only taking issue with the notion that such regulations aren't violence. They are.

While I believe that legislation via profiling isnt fair or even practical, I dont agree that it's "violence".

And what happens if the targets of that legislation don't agree? What happens if people don't abide? - you know the answer, they face violent repercussions.

That's quite one-sided. We have laws for a reason and they are usually enforceable. If not, what's the point? I'm sure illegal immigrants dont agree with our immigration laws...or simply dont care.

You're a man without a party, Godboy. You need to pick a new one.....or learn how to swallow.

You would have to improve several orders of magnitude to rise to the level of indecent.
"There are only two kinds of people, decent and indecent." - Elie Wiesel

ciao brutto

"And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Donald J. Trump

But by all means. Tell us more about 'indecency'.

You enthusiastically supported a man credibly accused of sexually assaulting a woman and accepting bribes from foreign powers. You don't need to tell us anything about indecency, because we can just look at you.

Kj.
Yes. There is. The MEDIA started a panic. For POLITICAL reasons. The filthy Democrats never waste a crisis. They don't want a cure. At least until January 21. That is the kind of filth they are.

Amen Brother. Shout it from the rooftops - the ones Muslim Democrats throw Democrat homosexuals off of. You know, those Leftists Coyote calls "Americans."
YOU don't get to decide who is or is not American.

And that is a good thing for OUR country.

We do get to observe, discern, form, and express opinions. That's what America is about . . . not that fascist-supporting leftist like you would know.

The only fascist supporters I see are those attempting to overturn a legitimate election in order to keep their leader in power. That might be you.

Good thing I've never valued your intelligence enough to ask or care what you "think" you see, then.

"Fascist" is not defined as "people who disagree with me, so that makes them bad!!!" You are pitching a fit like a spoiled child because people are following a very clear and established legal process when you want them to just sit down, shut up, and give you your way immediately. And because people are expressing opinions you don't like, your first response is, "You don't get to decide that!" Well, yeah, Il Duce, they do; they're opinions.

If you can get someone literate to look up "fascist" in the dictionary for you and explain what it actually means, you'll see that your instinctive reaction to make people stop exercising their rights when you don't like what they do with them meets the actual definition of what you mistakenly assumed was a generic insult.

Good thing I've never valued your intelligence enough to ask or care what you "think" you see, then.

"Fascist" is not defined as "people who disagree with me, so that makes them bad!!!" You are pitching a fit like a spoiled child because people are following a very clear and established legal process when you want them to just sit down, shut up, and give you your way immediately. And because people are expressing opinions you don't like, your first response is, "You don't get to decide that!" Well, yeah, Il Duce, they do; they're opinions.

If you can get someone literate to look up "fascist" in the dictionary for you and explain what it actually means, you'll see that your instinctive reaction to make people stop exercising their rights when you don't like what they do with them meets the actual definition of what you mistakenly assumed was a generic insult.

Cool. Now I'll ignore the rest of your one long massive whine, and concentrate on this point.

Can you tell us what fascism really means? I am betting you can't, or you would have used it correctly in the first place.

When you have a candidate, who has pretty clearly lost, yet is persisting in making unfounded claims of "rigged" and "massive fraud", and is tacitly encouraging people to overturn the election, then you are one step closer to fascism than any leftist who is saying - get over it already, start sharing stuff with the transition team and quit putting our country at risk. No one is saying Trump can't or does not have the right to pursue legal options, however - note: when these legal options were being pursued with Gore and Bush, BOTH men were getting briefed.

What you should be worried about is that people are even thinking of options like this one to cling to power. This is one step closer to fascism than anything you lot are whining about.

Your "fascism" can join the constant screams of meaningless Nazi, Marxist, Commie and Socialist accusations emitting from your brethren.

Cool. Now I'll ignore the rest of your one long massive whine, and concentrate on this point.

Can you tell us what fascism really means? I am betting you can't, or you would have used it correctly in the first place.

When you have a candidate, who has pretty clearly lost, yet is persisting in making unfounded claims of "rigged" and "massive fraud", and is tacitly encouraging people to overturn the election, then you are one step closer to fascism than any leftist who is saying - get over it already, start sharing stuff with the transition team and quit putting our country at risk. No one is saying Trump can't or does not have the right to pursue legal options, however - note: when these legal options were being pursued with Gore and Bush, BOTH men were getting briefed.

What you should be worried about is that people are even thinking of options like this one to cling to power. This is one step closer to fascism than anything you lot are whining about.

Your "fascism" can join the constant screams of meaningless Nazi, Marxist, Commie and Socialist accusations emitting from your brethren.
Coookooo coookoo cookoo

Not that Leftists care or anything, but the Federal Election Commission Chairman has gone on record to declare that this election is illegitimate.

This should restart the rioting and looting and arson by Biden's crazies.

You fucking idiot, if this had one iota of truth Trump would have RACED to the mic in the press room and announced it on live TV.

Then there's this:

'No Evidence' of Voter Fraud, Says Federal Election Commission
www.newsweek.com › ... › Federal Election Commission

Nov 7, 2020 — "State and local officials and poll workers throughout the country really stepped up. And there have been very few complaints about how this election was run," said Ellen Weintraub, an FEC. ... There is no evidence of illegal votes being cast." Weintraub made the comments while appearing on CNN ...

EXPLAINER: Trump's challenges fail to prove election fraud
apnews.com › article › ap-explains-fail-prove-election-f...

6 days ago — Most make similar claims that have not been proven to have affected any votes, ... The campaign is asking the court to bar the certification of election results ... Secretary of State Katie Hobbs' office has called Trump's lawsuit a ... alleges “illegal and ineligible ballots were counted” without providing proof.

'No Evidence' of Voter Fraud, Says Federal Election ...
www.msn.com › en-us › news › politics › no-evidence-...

Nov 8, 2020 — "State and local officials and poll workers throughout the country really stepped up. And there have been very few complaints about how this election was run," said Ellen Weintraub, an FEC commissioner, on Saturday. ... There is no evidence of illegal votes being cast." Video Player is loading. Play Video.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back