This Easter Morning's Mass in My City Proved People are Rejecting Atheism. The Catholic Church is Alive and BOOMING!

You mean where I want to keep the federal government from overtly pushing policies which are antithetical to Jesus' teaching? Why is that worse than a government which DOES actively push policies which are against Jesus' teaching, which is what is happening today?
Because the government set laws for all people, of all or no religion.

Because the government set laws for all people, of all or no religion.
So why is the government pushing the religion of atheism? I just don't understand you leftwingers. You say you don't want atheism involved in the government, then you sit there and applaud government pushing the religion of atheism.

So why is the government pushing the religion of atheism? I just don't understand you leftwingers. You say you don't want atheism involved in the government, then you sit there and applaud government pushing the religion of atheism.
We say we don't want religion involved in government. Atheism is not a religion, it is the absense of religion.

No it does not. The USSC says that atheists have the same 1st amendment rights as religionists. not that atheism is a religion.
You have a habit saying something, then denying it says what it says. You even do that with your own posts.

You have a habit saying something, then denying it says what it says. You even do that with your own posts.
I have been consistent in calling out your misinterpretation of the USSC ruling. You appear to have some issues with reading comprehension.

I have been consistent in calling out your misinterpretation of the USSC ruling. You appear to have some issues with reading comprehension.
You say that then contradict what you just said. You sure do that a lot.

It is not your faith that makes you a nutjob in my eyes. It is your desire to make the nation follow your rules that makes you a nutjob.
But your fine with some making making the nation follow YOUR rules. I guess that makes you a nutjob.

But your fine with some making making the nation follow YOUR rules. I guess that makes you a nutjob.

No, that makes me a patriotic American who thinks the US Constitution is one of the greatest pieces of American writing in history.

It also makes me someone who believes in freedom.

No, that makes me a patriotic American who thinks the US Constitution is one of the greatest pieces of American writing in history.

It also makes me someone who believes in freedom.
Pushing atheism isn't freedom. Ask the residents of North Korea.

Pushing a theocracy isn't freedom. Ask the residents of Iran.
I don't propose pushing Islam, so what does this have to do with Iran? lol. You atheists always do this. Asher did it too.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back