Think of the Children! Biden White House Bans Religious Easter Eggs From Art Contest

LOL you wouldn't know what Truth was if it walked up and stole your yamaka
Holy-Bible.jpg

Actually, yes I do.

Can’t read your addled mind, dude. I have no idea what rolls around in there. I can only respond to what comes out.
It was a very simple sentence. All those Muslims that live here now hate this LGBT stuff. Look what they did in Michigan banning pride flags

Now go tell them what bad homophobes they are and please record it for posterity

For preaching about diversity that isn't very diverse of them. They keep hammering on us about how we need to accept everyone and be diverse and inclusive yet they still somehow act exactly the opposite. Really they only want certain groups accepted and certain groups excluded.

Seems like dei just means "everyone except white, straight christians. You aren't invited".
Resnic nailed it

Lib diversity for everyone except Christians

It was a very simple sentence. All those Muslims that live here now hate this LGBT stuff. Look what they did in Michigan banning pride flags

Now go tell them what bad homophobes they are and please record it for posterity
That’s not what you said.

Wait a few more years thanks to your sides open border policies see how those Muslims like all this faggotry

Forum List

Back