Think of the Children! Biden White House Bans Religious Easter Eggs From Art Contest

long sioince debunked

they are in fact no more bullied attaxked or murdered than any other demographic

Trannies, as a group, use bullying tactics in all manner of social interaction. Others are expected to accept such forced speech as 'preferred pronouns'? That's ridiculous.

Others are expected to accept that a man dressed as a women is female? Nonsense.

'Misgendering' someone should resolve to criminal charges? Only in the angry, vindictive world of the tranny bully.

No they don’t.

Tranny bullies??? More trans people are bullied, attacked and murderedon a per capita basis, than any other demographic in your nation.

Every time you post, you display hate, ignorance and intolerance for others. Hate destroys the hater, Hollie. Your hate is palpable. And sad.
~~~~~~

Critics rip Biden proclamation that Easter Sunday is ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’​

30 Mar 2024 ~~ By Jon Levine

Critics ripped President Biden Saturday for proclaiming March 31 — Easter Sunday this year – Transgender Day of Visibility.
“I, Joseph R. Biden Jr., president of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility,” the White House announced Friday.
“I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination against all transgender, gender nonconforming, and nonbinary people.”
Presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump called Biden’s announcement — which was simply a formality since the day has been in place since 2009 and always falls on March 31 — part of the “administration’s years-long assault on the Christian faith.”
~Snip~
The Biden Administration has also taken steps to remove its more Christian components from his official celebrations.
At Monday’s 2024 White House Easter Egg Roll children of the National Guard are prohibited from submitting religious designs.
“The submission must not include any questionable content, religious symbols, overtly religious themes, or partisan political statements,” a flyer for the event reads.
Easter typically falls between March 22 and April 25 each year.

Commentary:
Next year, the Muslim holiday Eid al Fitr falls on March 31, 2025.
Remember, the tiny DC Neo-Marxist clique at the top of Fed.gov hate us and want revenge on you for you voting for Trump, and Christians, for wanting secure borders, for wanting limited government, etc. etc...
This is just another purposeful poke in your eye
Is Joey Biden and his Democrat Neo-Marxist travelers attempting to to goad somebody into doing something stupid so they can declare martial law and herd us into concentration camps?
Any Jew or Christian that votes for these Neo-Marxist poliical cultists needs their head examined.

~~~~~~

Critics rip Biden proclamation that Easter Sunday is ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’​

30 Mar 2024 ~~ By Jon Levine

Critics ripped President Biden Saturday for proclaiming March 31 — Easter Sunday this year – Transgender Day of Visibility.
“I, Joseph R. Biden Jr., president of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility,” the White House announced Friday.
“I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination against all transgender, gender nonconforming, and nonbinary people.”
Presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump called Biden’s announcement — which was simply a formality since the day has been in place since 2009 and always falls on March 31 — part of the “administration’s years-long assault on the Christian faith.”
~Snip~
The Biden Administration has also taken steps to remove its more Christian components from his official celebrations.
At Monday’s 2024 White House Easter Egg Roll children of the National Guard are prohibited from submitting religious designs.
“The submission must not include any questionable content, religious symbols, overtly religious themes, or partisan political statements,” a flyer for the event reads.
Easter typically falls between March 22 and April 25 each year.

Commentary:
Next year, the Muslim holiday Eid al Fitr falls on March 31, 2025.
Remember, the tiny DC Neo-Marxist clique at the top of Fed.gov hate us and want revenge on you for you voting for Trump, and Christians, for wanting secure borders, for wanting limited government, etc. etc...
This is just another purposeful poke in your eye
Is Joey Biden and his Democrat Neo-Marxist travelers attempting to to goad somebody into doing something stupid so they can declare martial law and herd us into concentration camps?
Any Jew or Christian that votes for these Neo-Marxist poliical cultists needs their head examined.
Trump gonna give you limited government, thanks for the laughs.

Ya. They wanted some Ramadan themed eggs, but damn. That shit won't work. Praise Allah!
iw1g5X10mAHM.jpeg

Totally not a war on Christians happening at all

I’m sure that gay and transgender themed eggs will be totally acceptable though. The last I heard Easter was a religious holiday.

Psst…Easter eggs have nothing to do with religion. Neither does the Easter bunny.

No one cares about Easter Eggs cause that's actually Easter related, unlike you're "oooooo look at me I've chopped my dick off" visibility day wtf that is
Clearly you guys care enough to start multiple threads on it

Why, just in this thread, you accused President Biden of declaring trans visibility day to coincide with Easter. Trans Visibility day has been held on March 31 since 2009. Biden had NOTHING to do with declaring it. I posted a link to prove it.

I’ve calmly posted rebuttals of your bullshit, linked to Breitbart, and my rebuttals come complete with links to credible sources.

Your response is to lose your shit completely and go crazy. You don’t fact check or Google before posting and then you rage at me for calling out your lies.

Grow up act like an adult for a change.

Biden sure do love him some cross dressers.

Even wears the frilly depends. Or so it’s rumored.

Forum List

Back