Think of the Children! Biden White House Bans Religious Easter Eggs From Art Contest

It just happens to coincide? So prove it by linking to the prior years of the same presidential pronouncement on 3/31? Should be easy to do? It may have always fallen on 3/31, but there has never been a big WH presidential pronouncement about it before this year. Why is that?
Oh, so your outrage is really BDS…the fact that the president had the gall to publicly mention a day you weren’t even aware existed?

Oh, so your outrage is really BDS…the fact that the president had the gall to publicly mention a day you weren’t even aware existed?

I have no outrage, and you have no defense of your cult choosing to make a big deal out of it this specific year when they haven't for the last three. There wouldn't have been any presidential pronouncement about it this year either if it hadn't fallen on Easter.

Saying this so called holiday has been around since 2009 makes me have more faith in the existence of fairies.

Last edited:
I have no outrage, and you have no defense of your cult choosing to make a big deal out of it this specific year when they haven't for the last three. There wouldn't have been any presidential pronouncement about it this year either if it hadn't fallen on Easter.
I have no cult, just you projecting. I seriously doubt the announcement had anything to with being on Easter and everything to do with appealing to a certain demographic in a competitive election year.

But hey…keep on being outraged, it’s what you guys do best … parsing presidential verbage for those special BDS nuggets.

It has been around since 2009. Easter does not fall on the same date every year. What part of that do you not understand?
The question is why they selected this date when it is going to fall in Easter, Passover and/or Ramadan. Why could they have a Tranny day during Pride month, or LGBTwhatever history month?

I did and I got one result that wasn't from the past few days. That's it... one. I hardly call that a widespread discussion.
How strange. I googled it and got results from several days to years. A number of results on the history of it. Point is, it’s been around. You just didn’t care until your rightwing pundits told you to be outraged about it.

The question is why they selected this date when it is going to fall in Easter, Passover and/or Ramadan. Why could they have a Tranny day during Pride month, or LGBTwhatever history month?
Both Easter and Ramadan fall on different dates in different years so choosing March 31st had nothing to do with those holy days. They can pick what ever day they want, just like every other special interest or cause does.

I have no cult, just you projecting. I seriously doubt the announcement had anything to with being on Easter and everything to do with appealing to a certain demographic in a competitive election year.

But hey…keep on being outraged, it’s what you guys do best … parsing presidential verbage for those special BDS nuggets.

Yeah, cause he really needed to win over the trans vote. :rolleyes:

416748228_122121390056107922_4036199461556048993_n.jpg

Yeah, cause he really needed to win over the trans vote. :rolleyes:
They are part of a larger constituency that consists of young people who support gay and transgender rights and who he needs to come out and vote. It is no different than say, a president announcing a national day of prayer to appeal to the Evangelicals.

I’m sure that gay and transgender themed eggs will be totally acceptable though. The last I heard Easter was a religious holiday.

Just so we all know:

Daily Caller retracted the story

Now do all the MAGA people promoting this feel that bit stupid... The Daily Caller just made an ass out of ye...

Well darn, as long as you have serious doubt, that ought to convince two others in this country.

How strange. I googled it and got results from several days to years. A number of results on the history of it. Point is, it’s been around. You just didn’t care until your rightwing pundits told you to be outraged about it.

Link up or shut up.

Just as an FYI….Biden also made an announcement on it in 2021…Easter fell on April 4.

Funny,.. even CNN disagrees with you.

Forum List

Back