Think of the Children! Biden White House Bans Religious Easter Eggs From Art Contest

I’m sure that gay and transgender themed eggs will be totally acceptable though. The last I heard Easter was a religious holiday.

imo you're not stupid enough to fall for this FAUX BS, but then that just makes you a purveyor of lies.

imo you're not stupid enough to fall for this FAUX BS, but then that just makes you a purveyor of lies.

pondering-Snopes.jpg

Another MAGA meltdown over a policy that pre-existed Biden’s term. Yes folks, this Easter Egg policy was also in effect under Trump.

Link to the prior years of the same presidential pronouncement on 3/31?

Then cancel Easter which is a sacred Christian holiday

Stop all the government workers from taking a day off with pay

Godless libs can worship satan or the neighborhood oak tree as they choose

Yes, the godless left should stop the pretense altogether, they shouldn't have any kind of an Easter or Christmas celebration at the WH at all. It's only pandering in an attempt to fool Christians into thinking that the admin is aligned with them, when they're anything but.

I mean like the prior years of the exact same Easter Egg policy in place. I hope that that clarifies things for you so you can return to fluffing your outrage.

So you have no links to presidential proclamations of the trans visibility day on 3/31 for even the prior 3 years. Thanks.

So you have no links to presidential proclamations of the trans visibility day on 3/31 for even the prior 3 years. Thanks.

I can already tell you that never came out of Trump's mouth without even looking it up.

I mean like the prior years of the exact same Easter Egg policy in place. I hope that that clarifies things for you so you can return to fluffing your outrage.
Thats what I am hearing

Did anyone tell libs that Easter is a sacred CHRISTIAN holiday celebrating the Resurrection of JESUS CHRIST from the grave?

If libs want to tag along and cash in on a paid day off thats OK

But lets end the godless cultural appropriation by the left

Thats what I am hearing

Did anyone tell libs that Easter is a sacred CHRISTIAN holiday celebrating the Resurrection of JESUS CHRIST from the grave?

If libs want to tag along and cash in on a paid day off thats OK

But lets end the godless cultural appropriation by the left
Again, if they tried this with Ramadan , you can bet 5h3 catcalls would be deafening. But this is a direct slap at Christians.

Because you haven’t. Fox never told you.
You don’t ever learn things you never knew before?

Let me rephrase that. Why did only somebody say anything about it and make it a big deal only when it fell on this past Easter Sunday?

Let me rephrase that. Why did only somebody say anything about it and make it a big deal only when it fell on this past Easter Sunday?
You know that to be the case? You don’t seem to know much about it at all except that you should be outraged.

You know that to be the case? You don’t seem to know much about it at all except that you should be outraged.

That's my point. Nobody knew anything about it until they started discussing the fact and pointing it out that the holiday for the mentally disturbed fell upon Easter/Resurrection Sunday.

That's my point. Nobody knew anything about it until they started discussing the fact and pointing it out that the holiday for the mentally disturbed fell upon Easter/Resurrection Sunday.
In other words no one cared until some rightists noticed and decided to get all outraged over it 🙄

Despite the fact it has existed since 2009 and since Easter falls on different days each year it just so happens to coincide.

But hey…let’s get all outrage and pretend it is a deliberate slap at Christians.

Forum List

Back