Zone1 things that used to be called heresy but in the modern world, we know MUCH better, right?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Protestantism, when it first emerged on the world scene in the 16th century thanks to the arch-heretic Luther was called a heresy by the Catholic Church, which is the only Church that can trace its origins back to JESUS and the 12.

But (and this proves better than anything that the Vatican is not AT ALL Catholic, has not been for something like 64 years), while this was taught up until Vatican II, today we hear this BS about how it doesn't matter what religion you adhere to (Buddhism, Hinduism.. Islam). If I am not mistaken, the Vatican now teaches there is no Hell or maybe there is, but only for the Hitlers and Stalins of the world. People who just promote the murder of th unborn... no problem! They are a shoo-in for Heaven as soon as they die, dontcha know, just because they claimed to believe in Jesus (and told themselves He was Pro abortion... :oops: )

Well, Protestantism is either still a heresy or it isn't.

Nineteen hundred and sixty years, the Church taught there was only ONE Church. I guess God changed His mind.

Protestantism, when it first emerged on the world scene in the 16th century thanks to the arch-heretic Luther was called a heresy by the Catholic Church, which is the only Church that can trace its origins back to JESUS and the 12.

But (and this proves better than anything that the Vatican is not AT ALL Catholic, has not been for something like 64 years), while this was taught up until Vatican II, today we hear this BS about how it doesn't matter what religion you adhere to (Buddhism, Hinduism.. Islam). If I am not mistaken, the Vatican now teaches there is no Hell or maybe there is, but only for the Hitlers and Stalins of the world. People who just promote the murder of th unborn... no problem! They are a shoo-in for Heaven as soon as they die, dontcha know, just because they claimed to believe in Jesus (and told themselves He was Pro abortion... :oops: )

Well, Protestantism is either still a heresy or it isn't.

Nineteen hundred and sixty years, the Church taught there was only ONE Church. I guess God changed His mind.
You get church and state (fundamentally terrorist) confused. Jefferson's wall was not confused. Suggested reading: Apollon, A Lasting Heresy, in Jacques Lacan: Politics, Aesthetics.

You get church and state (fundamentally terrorist) confused. Jefferson's wall was not confused. Suggested reading: Apollon, A Lasting Heresy, in Jacques Lacan: Politics, Aesthetics.

I'm very careful about what I read. I know how weak the human mind can be and when the mind is weak, the soul follows. I don't read anything that is against the Catholic Church--PERIOD.

And of course I always have to add that there are 2 APPARENT Catholic Churches, the one in the Vatican which is NOT Catholic and hasn't been for about 64 years and the REAL Catholic Church, which is Sedevacantist (Latin, meaning The Chair [of St Peter, the Chair of the papacy], is vacant).

The indictment was rushed to drive the Nashville Massacre off the news.
LOL

what does that have to do with heresy?

I guess you could say th liberals are a bunch of unrepentant, on their way to Hell heretics?

yes, you could definitely say that....

Forum List

Back