Zone1 Why are the non-Christians always trying to force Christians into... whatever?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I don't normally see Christians trying to force their religion on others (not speaking of the JWs and others who are not actually Christians)

But you always see atheists, radical leftists, communists trying to FORCE all of society to go along with their "views" or their perversions... like trying to force normies to accept transgendering and faggotry

They are all Marx botherers.

Their only interest is to turn us al into DNC voting fools like themselves because that is the new religion of this age.

I don't normally see Christians trying to force their religion on others (not speaking of the JWs and others who are not actually

Never seen a JW forcing themselves on anybody. Talking to people and handing out pamphlets isn't using force, unless you're some unhinged deviant Snowflake pagan trying to censor Da Evul Xians.

They are all Marx botherers.

Their only interest is to turn us al into DNC voting fools like themselves because that is the new religion of this age.
ha ha... that's funny. Everyone just hates them instead (I mean, you know, we Christians ARE human after all... I sometimes confess to feeling hatred toward these freaks. I mean, the TN shooter kind of says it all about the whole lot of them IMO)

Still, I won't be shooting anyone

guaranteed

(unless they try to shoot me first)

ha ha... that's funny. Everyone just hates them instead (I mean, you know, we Christians ARE human after all... I sometimes confess to feeling hatred toward these freaks. I mean, the TN shooter kind of says it all about the whole lot of them IMO)

Still, I won't be shooting anyone

guaranteed

(unless they try to shoot me first)
Leftists will convert with the rifle, so beware.
And if they can't do that, they will leave you penniless and isolated.

Never seen a JW forcing themselves on anybody. Talking to people and handing out pamphlets isn't using force, unless you're some unhinged deviant Snowflake pagan trying to censor Da Evul Xians.
never said they were, or at least most of them. Some of them are just hardheaded as hell, think they know everything and can'[t learn one damn thing from someone who doesn't believe like they do. I try to stay clear of them. I hate closed mindedness passionately

Leftists will convert with the rifle, so beware.
I'm already aware. You'd have to live in a cave not to be. Actually, I wish I could live in a cave... sigh.. forget all about civilization, so called. I guess they call that a hermit. I do the next best thing though, avoid humans. I'm like that poster of the cat with the coffee mug: "Before coffee, I hate everyone. After coffee, I feel good about hating everyone"

LOL

(I confess I do feel that way sometimes but I love people also... love and hate don't seem to mix well, but hey... I didn't ask people to be so hate-worthy----)

never said they were, or at least most of them. Some of them are just hardheaded as hell, think they know everything and can'[t learn one damn thing from someone who doesn't believe like they do. I try to stay clear of them. I hate closed mindedness passionately

They don't bother me. I tell them what I am and they're nice about it and they smile and hand me their little pamphlet and move on to the next house. Nevre met a rude one; I suppose they exist somewhere though.

They literally go door to door trying to spread their beliefs.
probably trying to collect money for the Watchtower.

They have the right idea, going door to door, but they have the wrong religion. They throw out Hell altogether even though Jesus was QUITE specific about "eternal punishment" (Mt 25:31, etc)

So that is a false religion, and not just in that way

They don't bother me. I tell them what I am and they're nice about it and they smile and hand me their little pamphlet and move on to the next house. Nevre met a rude one; I suppose they exist somewhere though.
I don't recall rudeness but their closed mindedness about the Church and how the true Church goes back to the very beginning of Christ and the 12

turns me off

I don't normally see Christians trying to force their religion on others (not speaking of the JWs and others who are not actually Christians)

But you always see atheists, radical leftists, communists trying to FORCE all of society to go along with their "views" or their perversions... like trying to force normies to accept transgendering and faggotry
It is better now but I recall not long ago there were plenty of 'blue' laws forbidding stores to open or sell alcohol on Sundays.

Power & control over opposing folks/groups is the major driving force that fuels narcissistic afflicted individuals. One cannot remain neutral when encountering the politically induced power & control driven narcissists meaning they harbor a mentality of; "You are either for us or against us." They are literally looking for a fight. The radical elements that permeate the statist left organizations that you listed in your post illustrate to me & many other folks as well, that these type of political activists harbor the most severe type of narcissism out of the five diagnosable types of narcissism. That type of narcissism is identified in the DSM-5 manual as "Malignant Narcissism". Unfortunately malignant narcissism(Adolf Hitler's diagnosis!) also comes with antisocial personality disorder(ASPD).

Worse yet, malignant(npd) narcissists invariably come with @ least five if not all nine traits of narcissism. These "hitch hikers" that get a free ride along with malignant narcissism generally include; Lack of empathy, arrogant behavior, entitlement, exploitation & grandiosity. Hopefully the above will help you understand 'WHY & FORCE' regarding the power & control groupies. Psych terminology has changed somewhat since the 1980's & I am more into sociology(historical) than psych, so some of my terminology I used above may be sadly out of date but the intent will remain the same.

Their religion will abide no dissenters.

Our God is diametrically opposed to theirs--the god of self-obsession.

Their religion will abide no dissenters.

Our God is diametrically opposed to theirs--the god of self-obsession.
Sadly, what passes for the Catholic faith these days (Vatican- centered, so called Catholic 'churches') also seem opposed to "dissenters" -- or even just questioners.

I know, because I am in that group (have had a lot of questions, but no novus ordo priest or bishop seemed interested, to say the least, in answering any of them)

But the good news is that the true Catholic faith is NOT in the Vatican (as it once was)

:)

It is better now but I recall not long ago there were plenty of 'blue' laws forbidding stores to open or sell alcohol on Sundays.

Yes. That horrbible oppression of drunks and retailers caused the deaths of untold millions. We had to repopulate the country after that bloodbath, plus all the hospitals that went broke from lack of drunks causing car wrecks and jails with half full drunk tanks and stuff.

Forum List

Back