They forgot who decides elections

It's not what many people want. They don't want to have to think outside of their ideology because being challenged scares them.

So the networks are going to give their target market what they want. This is the biggest downside of the proliferation of "news" sources.

"Proliferation" how? I think one of the key sources of this problem is the shift to perpetual 24 hour "breaking" news coverage, which clearly and obviously is an impossible feat to pull of, leading to the current trend of every hour being filled a three minute rundown of the day's news and 57 minutes of opinion based filler.

I mean, on a good day they give you a play by play of entirely mundane nonsense.

Breaking news, the President is walking down the steps from Air Force One.
Breaking news, the President is now on the ground.
Breaking news, the President is shaking hands with people.
Breaking news, the President just passed gas.

"Proliferation" how? I think one of the key sources of this problem is the shift to perpetual 24 hour "breaking" news coverage, which clearly and obviously is an impossible feat to pull of, leading to the current trend of every hour being filled a three minute rundown of the day's news and 57 minutes of opinion based filler.

I mean, on a good day they give you a play by play of entirely mundane nonsense.

Sure. With all the competition, they have sensationalize everything. And that's on top of catering to ideologies.

Both sides have sold out to their partisan flanks

Any candidate attempting a moderate approach gets called a traitor
Not to the same extent, don't pretend that.
The Democratic Party didn't just sell out to the fringe... they sold out to the fringe of the fringe.
The insane run the whole parties messaging and policies. They have us arguing on what a woman is. They are defending adult men showing their penises to children in parades. They are calling the Supreme Court illegitimate and calling for justice impeachment.
The insane are running the country.

Why not? Its ranked #36 below, it has low ranks for environment and opportunity?? TX always looked prosperous to me.
OK, then change TX & FL to FL & UT
Their constant and never-ending bragging makes my ass tired and heaven help you if you own a patch of land that the energy cabal wants.....It will be taken from you by the TX .gov. and turned over to a third party.

Their constant and never-ending bragging makes my ass tired and heaven help you if you own a patch of land that the energy cabal wants.....It will be taken from you by the TX .gov. and turned over to a third party.
You can own the land and not own the mineral rights.

Stop preaching only to your own choir, get out of your comfort zones and start reaching out to those in the middle of the political spectrum.

The Democrats talk economy, the Republicans talk about how much they hate gays.

It's clear which side is reaching out to the middle. But then, Democrats _are_ the middle, so they don't need to reach far.

If that's what you believe than you're such an extreme left wing lunatic
If that's true, you can surely list what my extremist leftist positions are.

You have two choices now, since tellng the truth isn't an option for your cult.

A. You can just run.

B. You can fake crazy stories about what Democrats supposedly believe.

For brevity, you can just say "choice A" or "choice B".

Like I said, Democrats are mainstream. The positions they hold are all embraced by mainstream America.

I watched 2 hours of both FOX News and CNN last week. Both sides felt very comfortable with their right-wing and left-wing soundbites and slogans. They both unfailingly interviewed only people who shared their respective views and told their hosts what they wanted to hear. I'm sorry to say this is not the best strategy. Both sides have forgotten just who decides elections in America, and it has nothing to do with redistricting, voter fraud, fake electors, Chinese airplanes dropping rice paper ballots or any other nonsense we've been hearing about. American elections are decided by independent and swing voters who make up over 30% of the American voter population. Suggestion for both sides of the political media: Stop preaching only to your own choir, get out of your comfort zones and start reaching out to those in the middle of the political spectrum. They might not always tell you what you want to hear, but without these folks on your side, you're lost! :disbelief:
Amen. They quit reporting news fairly and without a bias many Haley's comets ago, if they ever did. Once in a while I think back to the most trusted newsperson in history, Walter Cronkite. All he was was a shill for the left with no competition.

So, Bill, as a moderate and an independent, you're still stuck sitting on the fence with one party preaching war, hyperinflation, mass invasion, crime in the cities, child mutilation, sex freaks and perversion, a colapsing US dollar, forced government mandates on everything from spying on you to control of the media on what they investigate, know, say and can report, to what you can even drive, to your rights to worship, self-defense, food shortages and so much more while not even so much as even ADDRESSING these issues AS issues including Covid while instead bitching about pronouns and because failed, illegal affirmative action has finally given way to truly treating all people as color blind finally and you're still stuck on a fence on which way to go?

You seem neither moderate nor independent then.
Thanks for your biased opinions. :113:

The Democrats talk economy, the Republicans talk about how much they hate gays.
It's clear which side is reaching out to the middle. But then, Democrats _are_ the middle, so they don't need to reach far.
Democrats don't talk economy, they push their agendas, that are being rolled back:

From their MSM propaganda networks and hi-tech oligarchs
to the FBI orchestrating cover ups and fake Russian disinformation claims
to their university leftist programming centers
to their CRT propaganda teachings in schools
to their "deep state" hold on the government
to their creeping attacks on family values & religious beliefs
to their lawless prosecutors
to their drug culture
to their "great replacement" operation
to their grip on school boards, calling parents “domestic terrorists”
to their tranny bullshit getting little kids butchered
to their warped views of the US military
to their vicious attacks on parental rights
to their voter fraud networks
to their hatred of religions, calling Catholics “domestic terrorists”
to their war on Christmas
to their hatred of the Founding Fathers
to their fake history and racism
to their drag shows in grade schools
to their late term abortions
To the FBI spying on Catholics
to their hatred of Patriotism, the American flag, and THE 4TH OF JULY
to the Marxists pushing for the US military to use EV tanks and vehicles

I watched 2 hours of both FOX News and CNN last week. Both sides felt very comfortable with their right-wing and left-wing soundbites and slogans. They both unfailingly interviewed only people who shared their respective views and told their hosts what they wanted to hear. I'm sorry to say this is not the best strategy. Both sides have forgotten just who decides elections in America, and it has nothing to do with redistricting, voter fraud, fake electors, Chinese airplanes dropping rice paper ballots or any other nonsense we've been hearing about. American elections are decided by independent and swing voters who make up over 30% of the American voter population. Suggestion for both sides of the political media: Stop preaching only to your own choir, get out of your comfort zones and start reaching out to those in the middle of the political spectrum. They might not always tell you what you want to hear, but without these folks on your side, you're lost! :disbelief:
The most votes to be had aren't in "the middle of the spectrum", nimrod.....They're to be had among people who don't trust any of you State worshiping assclowns...

DidNotVote.jpg

From their MSM propaganda networks and hi-tech oligarchs
Oh, you're crazy and brainwashed. Why didn't you just lead with that? It would have saved everyone a lot of time. Not that anyone looked at your raving anyways.

You cult uses the idiot propaganda to get you spun up. Keeping you hysterical keeps you obedient. And boy howdy, are you obedient, obedient at a level that makes sheep look like proud independent thinkers.

Oh, you're crazy and brainwashed. Why didn't you just lead with that? It would have saved everyone a lot of time. Not that anyone looked at your raving anyways.
You cult uses the idiot propaganda to get you spun up. Keeping you hysterical keeps you obedient. And boy howdy, are you obedient, obedient at a level that makes sheep look like proud independent thinkers.
Liars and democrats lie, its what they do.
You can't debate anything because I can prove every one of my points against the democrat's "woke agenda".

Should I copy the democrat's "woke agenda" again? I'd just love to rub your nose in it.

More like:

Breaking news, the President is now on the ground trying to walk off stage.
Breaking news, the President just fell three times going up the stairs.
Breaking news, the President just molested another little girl.
Breaking news, the President just rambled on during a speech making no sense at all.

Voters decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

We saw that big time in 2020.

Forum List

Back