There will be no unity until Trump's seditionists are no more.

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
Dump lost by about 8 million votes. Biden won the popular and the electoral vote. Anyone with a functioning brain would know Biden was elected by the people.

Mighty convenient timing for a sudden change of heart from people who for 4 fucking years whined about Russia's election interference. Whatever happened to that big-talk about burning the whole damn system to the ground?
When have you ever heard me say anything about burning anything to the ground? Dump helped the Russians. They couldnt pin him down but anyone with a brain knows he colluded with them.
You are an indoctrinated loser. there is no help for you just cease to exist. You people have nothing, no marriages, no kids, no faith, no existence, nothing.
Republicans don't have any faith. If they had, they would have never stormed the WH and had five people killed. Jesus would have never orchestrated such evil.
They barricades were removed, the doors opened. You have no faith, you are not a Christian, you are not married, you have no kids, no family, no life, no faith. You just hate.
Yea, and those who did the killing? What about the dead? What do you call that? The work of God? Dude, your arguments are beyond retarded. You better bail out of this while you can, because you are going no where with an argument that has no legs.
I know you are frustrated because life was supposed to be better. Blame the people who indoctrinated you.

Spoken as only a true fascist can speak.

They are what they accuse Trump of being.
Yep.

You see, none of them follow any principles. They are not people of honor. They do not think, only react. They are filled with nothing but a visceral hatred so intense, they will support ANYTHING that helps get rid of the object of their absolutely maniacal hatred

they are the biggest threat to our republic we have ever seen.

View attachment 443924

Ow.w..w...w... First it was DEPLORABLE (Hillary) then THUG (Joe Biden) and now it's LOSER...

View attachment 443925

...I feel so wanted...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

All three seem pretty accurate....

1610852932463.png

So that's a no to be invited to family dinner?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Yep.

You see, none of them follow any principles. They are not people of honor. They do not think, only react. They are filled with nothing but a visceral hatred so intense, they will support ANYTHING that helps get rid of the object of their absolutely maniacal hatred

Give it a rest. Orange man lost. His days are numbered like football jerseys. 20JAN21 will be the end of a major fucking error.

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
Dump lost by about 8 million votes. Biden won the popular and the electoral vote. Anyone with a functioning brain would know Biden was elected by the people.

Mighty convenient timing for a sudden change of heart from people who for 4 fucking years whined about Russia's election interference. Whatever happened to that big-talk about burning the whole damn system to the ground?
When have you ever heard me say anything about burning anything to the ground? Dump helped the Russians. They couldnt pin him down but anyone with a brain knows he colluded with them.

Suddenly it's tantamount to treason to question election integrity or stage protests. Even though the vast majority of the tens of thousands of DC protesters remained "mostly peaceful", that old excuse just ain't gonna cut it anymore. Like I said, this sudden shift in tone is mighty convenient.

Steve Schmidt said it so eloquently. There will be no unity with seditionists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

Sure, let's hear from a partner of the guy that was hitting on teenage boys.

Whataboutism and no evidence of "a guy hitting up on teenage boys" is for losers. Try again.

You ignorant fucks all seem to have the same BS story.

Lincoln Project co-founder John Weaver exits after reportedly sexting young men

Suddenly it's tantamount to treason to question election integrity or stage protests. Even though the vast majority of the tens of thousands of DC protesters remained "mostly peaceful", that old excuse just ain't gonna cut it anymore. Like I said, this sudden shift in tone is mighty convenient.
You can question all you want to. You can decide not to believe the republican voting officials that said the election was fair. You can disbelieve all the republican appointed judges that laughed Dumps suits out the court due to lack of evidence. You can do all that but if you fuck up and try to overturn the results you will be dealt with harshly.

Ever notice how people who hate the USA use terms like sedition and treason when they don't even believe in the USA. McCarthy was right.
People like you and McCarthy use the USA. You don't love it. If you did, you wouldn't be on the side of the terrorists.
And which side might the so called terrorist be on ???? Oh wait, their on both sides lately, but who are these alledged terrorist on both sides ??? If I was running score, I'd say that the right has a lot of catching up to do.

The left is trying to move the right to the front of the line based upon one incident, so isn't that special ????? Meanwhile behind the scenes the left plans it's next move or counter move.

The leftist engage in bad policies and bad thing's from a government backed position, and when the right calls them out on it, somehow it becomes the right who are the bad guy's and gal's. Is there no end to this madness ??
Except you are wrong. George Floyd protests: 'Boogaloo' member held in precinct attack I'm glad you aren't running score.

"The Leftists engage in bad policies?" LOl! For starters, we don't piss away $2 trillion dollars to the rich who didn't need it. We don't engage in human rights violations. We don't support presidents who use the office for their own financial benefit. We don't support illegal activity by Trump. You do. We don't support an agenda of lying to the public about covid. We don't support a policy of xenophobia, racism, etc.

You are an indoctrinated loser. there is no help for you just cease to exist. You people have nothing, no marriages, no kids, no faith, no existence, nothing.
Republicans don't have any faith. If they had, they would have never stormed the WH and had five people killed. Jesus would have never orchestrated such evil.
Fake outrage. And you actually used Jesus in your post ??? You actually acknowledged EVIL ???? Now I know you are full of it.

You dont want any last words?

You're side is weak.

You may not be weak.

But you are the exception.

If push were actually to come to shove I expect most of your side to fold like a cheap suits. They're just not acclimated to hardship.
That goes for your side as well. Dressing up and playing soldier is totally different from the real thing. I know the scenarios and not many of your side has the guts to do more than scream and run for their bunkers.

Steve Schmidt said it so eloquently. There will be no unity with seditionists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

Sure, let's hear from a partner of the guy that was hitting on teenage boys.

Whataboutism and no evidence of "a guy hitting up on teenage boys" is for losers. Try again.

You ignorant fucks all seem to have the same BS story.

Lincoln Project co-founder John Weaver exits after reportedly sexting young men

And? Is that the same as storming the Capitol and having five people killed?

Do I you know what makes this huge, diverse nation so great? Our mastery at the art of political compromise. One party rule has never, and will.never.serve a form of government of, by and for free people.
But it WOULD serve a government of the Donald, by the Donald and for the Donald.

Fake outrage. And you actually used Jesus in your post ??? You actually acknowledged EVIL ???? Now I know you are full of it.
No one knows what you are talking about, including you. Get lost.

Yep.

Give it a rest. Orange man lost. His days are numbered like football jerseys. 20JAN21 will be the end of a major fucking error.
I dont care about Trump. I care about this country.

We CANNOT have unity until EVERYBODY stops fighting their idiotic cultural war.

Yep.

We will watch cities being vaporized.

"Unity" for the left means genocide, censorship, gulags. Now the top 1% still gets everything but an idiot like BWK thinks all right we really got them this time!!!!!

Ever notice how people who hate the USA use terms like sedition and treason when they don't even believe in the USA. McCarthy was right.
People like you and McCarthy use the USA. You don't love it. If you did, you wouldn't be on the side of the terrorists.
And which side might the so called terrorist be on ???? Oh wait, their on both sides lately, but who are these alledged terrorist on both sides ??? If I was running score, I'd say that the right has a lot of catching up to do.

The left is trying to move the right to the front of the line based upon one incident, so isn't that special ????? Meanwhile behind the scenes the left plans it's next move or counter move.

The leftist engage in bad policies and bad thing's from a government backed position, and when the right calls them out on it, somehow it becomes the right who are the bad guy's and gal's. Is there no end to this madness ??
Except you are wrong. George Floyd protests: 'Boogaloo' member held in precinct attack I'm glad you aren't running score.

"The Leftists engage in bad policies?" LOl! For starters, we don't piss away $2 trillion dollars to the rich who didn't need it. We don't engage in human rights violations. We don't support presidents who use the office for their own financial benefit. We don't support illegal activity by Trump. You do. We don't support an agenda of lying to the public about covid. We don't support a policy of xenophobia, racism, etc.
How old are you 19?

Yep.

I dont care about Trump. I care about this country.

We CANNOT have unity until EVERYBODY stops fighting their idiotic cultural war.
You cant claim to care about this country and pretend the state this country is in was not caused by Dump conning weak minded terrorists. If you actually cared about the country you would slap the shit out of anyone claiming the election was stolen so some sense can flood back into their heads.

You can question all you want to. You can decide not to believe the republican voting officials that said the election was fair. You can disbelieve all the republican appointed judges that laughed Dumps suits out the court due to lack of evidence. You can do all that but if you fuck up and try to overturn the results you will be dealt with harshly.

If only the accusation of "sedition" was limited specifically to the people who actually broke into the capitol building and committed actual crimes but in reality there's a broad brush smear campaign against a huge swathe of Americans who did nothing wrong.

Forum List

Back