There will be no unity until Trump's seditionists are no more.

There will be no unity with seditionists.

Don't exclude yourself from that. There will be no unity with people like you either. You're simply the opposite end of the extreme.

tenor.gif
You're a supporter of murder. Next?

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
Dump lost by about 8 million votes. Biden won the popular and the electoral vote. Anyone with a functioning brain would know Biden was elected by the people.

Don't exclude yourself from that. There will be no unity with people like you either. You're simply the opposite end of the extreme.
Yea, not running up to the Capitol to kill people. I'm proud of that extreme.
You are an indoctrinated useful idiot. You guys have been so programmed it is sad to watch.
Says the Dump supporter. :laugh:

Are you so cynical as to think all our political is reduced to extremes? Can you accept that most Americans prefer a centrist approach, not seditious "proud Boys" racism or anti--fan radical anarchy?

Biden inclusiveness not Trump nationalism.

Seditionists don't care about democracy. Most Americans do.

With friends like seditionists, why are you afraid of AOC? Which one poses the greater threat to democracy?

Beat me to it. This is literally what I meant about people who seem to WANT a civil war.
The msm and D Party demonizing half the electorate is likely to result in violence.
It was less than half by about 8 million. If you wish violence there are those that will change your mind for you.

You are an indoctrinated useful idiot. You guys have been so programmed it is sad to watch.
Think about how sad it is, and pathetic you are, that I actually took the time to read your argument where there is no argument.

Steve Schmidt said it so eloquently. There will be no unity with seditionists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

Come at me bro....

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

There will be no unity as long as Chinacrats promote division every hour of every day.

China wasn't responsible for Trump's terrorist attack.

Come at me bro....

You lost. No one has to come at you. Youre the one trying to put your lord back into the white house.

Come at me bro....

"Come at me bro?" Why? Were you in the Capitol on January 6th?

They're arresting and charging them pretty fast.

Come at me bro....

Could be....

Come at me bro....

No. He was hiding as usual and cheering on the terrorists.

Think about how sad it is, and pathetic you are, that I actually took the time to read your argument where there is no argument.
You are a genocider. Your family and you first for the glory of the cause.
Whats that supposed to mean? Are you threatening the family?

Come at me bro....

You lost. No one has to come at you. Youre the one trying to put your lord back into the white house.

Hide and watch....
I dont things are going to turn out like you think they will.

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
Dump lost by about 8 million votes. Biden won the popular and the electoral vote. Anyone with a functioning brain would know Biden was elected by the people.

Mighty convenient timing for a sudden change of heart from people who for 4 fucking years whined about Russia's election interference. Whatever happened to that big-talk about burning the whole damn system to the ground?

Ever notice how people who hate the USA use terms like sedition and treason when they don't even believe in the USA. McCarthy was right.

Forum List

Back