There will be no unity until Trump's seditionists are no more.

Steve Schmidt said it so eloquently. There will be no unity with seditionists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

I agree. How do you unify with someone that not only lives in an alternate universe fueled by lies but they think you are scum? Something drastic is needed or a miracle.

You are only scum if you are scum, so are you scum ??? If not then don't worry about it, no one gives a damn about you other than yourself, your family and your friends.

No one is calling you scum, unless you are scum, so don't paint yourself into that corner unless you are just seeking attention no matter if it's negative or positive.

That didnt make any sense. No matter what I think of myself there are gullible idiots trained by Dump that think I am scum. I have zero desire to unify with them. I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.

. I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.}}}

I would

Ever notice how people who hate the USA use terms like sedition and treason when they don't even believe in the USA. McCarthy was right.
People like you and McCarthy use the USA. You don't love it. If you did, you wouldn't be on the side of the terrorists.
Communists are the terrorists. You are the terrorists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

You must be exterminated. You are in reality all talk. None of the Progressive entertainers and media will put their lives on the line. None of them.

No, they put cops and the military lives on the line. These left wing pundits are nuts.

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
Dump lost by about 8 million votes. Biden won the popular and the electoral vote. Anyone with a functioning brain would know Biden was elected by the people.

Mighty convenient timing for a sudden change of heart from people who for 4 fucking years whined about Russia's election interference. Whatever happened to that big-talk about burning the whole damn system to the ground?
When have you ever heard me say anything about burning anything to the ground? Dump helped the Russians. They couldnt pin him down but anyone with a brain knows he colluded with them.
You are an indoctrinated loser. there is no help for you just cease to exist. You people have nothing, no marriages, no kids, no faith, no existence, nothing.
Republicans don't have any faith. If they had, they would have never stormed the WH and had five people killed. Jesus would have never orchestrated such evil.

You must be exterminated. You are in reality all talk. None of the Progressive entertainers and media will put their lives on the line. None of them.

The Nazis of Germany were right wingers staunchly opposed to communism. So are America’s Nazis. Today’s neoNazis are avowed right wingers. And their allegiance to America’s orange Fuhrer. Sieg Trump.

You should do something about those voices in your head.
Do you disagree. If so why not explain why

I agree. How do you unify with someone that not only lives in an alternate universe fueled by lies but they think you are scum? Something drastic is needed or a miracle.

You are only scum if you are scum, so are you scum ??? If not then don't worry about it, no one gives a damn about you other than yourself, your family and your friends.

No one is calling you scum, unless you are scum, so don't paint yourself into that corner unless you are just seeking attention no matter if it's negative or positive.

That didnt make any sense. No matter what I think of myself there are gullible idiots trained by Dump that think I am scum. I have zero desire to unify with them. I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.

I bet the feeling is mutual.. lol

Which is precisely my point. No need to unify with someone like that.

Ever notice how people who hate the USA use terms like sedition and treason when they don't even believe in the USA. McCarthy was right.
People like you and McCarthy use the USA. You don't love it. If you did, you wouldn't be on the side of the terrorists.
Communists are the terrorists. You are the terrorists.
You are so fucking ignorant, you don't even know what Communism is. People who attacked the WH are not Communists you retarded turd, they're terrorists.

No, they put cops and the military lives on the line. These left wing pundits are nuts.

Tell us specifically how they did that.

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
Dump lost by about 8 million votes. Biden won the popular and the electoral vote. Anyone with a functioning brain would know Biden was elected by the people.

Mighty convenient timing for a sudden change of heart from people who for 4 fucking years whined about Russia's election interference. Whatever happened to that big-talk about burning the whole damn system to the ground?
When have you ever heard me say anything about burning anything to the ground? Dump helped the Russians. They couldnt pin him down but anyone with a brain knows he colluded with them.
You are an indoctrinated loser. there is no help for you just cease to exist. You people have nothing, no marriages, no kids, no faith, no existence, nothing.
Republicans don't have any faith. If they had, they would have never stormed the WH and had five people killed. Jesus would have never orchestrated such evil.
They barricades were removed, the doors opened. You have no faith, you are not a Christian, you are not married, you have no kids, no family, no life, no faith. You just hate.

The Nazis of Germany were right wingers staunchly opposed to communism. So are America’s Nazis. Today’s neoNazis are avowed right wingers. And their allegiance to America’s orange Fuhrer. Sieg Trump.

You should do something about those voices in your head.
Do you disagree. If so why not explain why

I will never be a mover and shaker. Use sense with your power.

View attachment 443924

Ow.w..w...w... First it was DEPLORABLE (Hillary) then THUG (Joe Biden) and now it's LOSER...

View attachment 443925

...I feel so wanted...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

All three seem pretty accurate....

For eons and decades you have pushed for equality. You have by lowering the IQ's.

Yea right, storming the WH at the direction of a maniac, where five people were killed, is a great example of a high IQ. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There will be no unity with seditionists.

Don't exclude yourself from that. There will be no unity with people like you either. You're simply the opposite end of the extreme.
Are you so cynical as to think all our political is reduced to extremes? Can you accept that most Americans prefer a centrist approach, not seditious "proud Boys" racism or anti--fan radical anarchy?

Biden inclusiveness not Trump nationalism.

Seditionists don't care about democracy. Most Americans do.

With friends like seditionists, why are you afraid of AOC? Which one poses the greater threat to democracy?

If you think dems are centrist you're an idiot.
If you think 75,000,000 votes were cast in support of one narrow political ideology, or that Democrats don' contain a variety of political thought and faction, you are either not paying attention or have succumbed to prropagandistic brainwashing.

Such ossified thinking cannot offer solutions and shouldn't weigh in on the momentous problems we face today. In fact, such thiinking lays squarely at the center of our problems.

Do I you know what makes this huge, diverse nation so great? Our mastery at the art of political compromise. One party rule has never, and will.never.serve a form of government of, by and for free people.

Sure, let's hear from a partner of the guy that was hitting on teenage boys.

Tell us specifically how they did that.

He is talking about destroying 75 million people. How you gonna do that without cops and the military? I don't think the Trump people are going to march off to the death camps like good little robots. Do you?

They barricades were removed, the doors opened. You have no faith, you are not a Christian, you are not married, you have no kids, no family, no life, no faith. You just hate.
Yea, and those who did the killing? What about the dead? What do you call that? The work of God? Dude, your arguments are beyond retarded. You better bail out of this while you can, because you are going no where with an argument that has no legs.

And which side might the so called terrorist be on ???? Oh wait, their on both sides lately, but who are these alledged terrorist on both sides ??? If I was running score, I'd say that the right has a lot of catching up to do.

The left is trying to move the right to the front of the line based upon one incident, so isn't that special ????? Meanwhile behind the scenes the left plans it's next move or counter move.

The leftist engage in bad policies and bad thing's from a government backed position, and when the right calls them out on it, somehow it becomes the right who are the bad guy's and gal's. Is there no end to this madness ??

And which side might the so called terrorist be on ???? Oh wait, their on both sides lately, but who are these alledged terrorist on both sides ??? If I was running score, I'd say that the right has a lot of catching up to do.

The left is trying to move the right to the front of the line based upon one incident, so isn't that special ????? Meanwhile behind the scenes the left plans it's next move or counter move.

The leftist engage in bad policies and bad thing's from a government backed position, and when the right calls them out on it, somehow it becomes the right who are the bad guy's and gal's. Is there no end to this madness ??
When the police removed barricades and opened doors.

Sure, let's hear from a partner of the guy that was hitting on teenage boys.

Whataboutism and no evidence of "a guy hitting up on teenage boys" is for losers. Try again.

Yea, and those who did the killing? What about the dead? What do you call that? The work of God? Dude, your arguments are beyond retarded. You better bail out of this while you can, because you are going no where with an argument that has no legs.

But you support China and they killed tens of millions during the Cultural Revolution. Same people. Why do you support them?

Forum List

Back