There will be no unity until Trump's seditionists are no more.

This foreign guy must live in a country where he gets the news on tape delay and only "approved" news.
No. I live in a country where they have free speech. Like you used to boast about. Look at you now, Maybe they should ban me too for supporting Trump. Nope, I don't live in the USSA. Fuck you.
You might not live in the USSA but maybe the USSR?
That hasnt existed for 30 years. Stop watching CNN.
When was the last time the USSA existed?

This foreign guy must live in a country where he gets the news on tape delay and only "approved" news.
No. I live in a country where they have free speech. Like you used to boast about. Look at you now, Maybe they should ban me too for supporting Trump. Nope, I don't live in the USSA. Fuck you.
You might not live in the USSA but maybe the USSR?
That hasnt existed for 30 years. Stop watching CNN.
When was the last time the USSA existed?
November the third.

Oh noZe! No unity says the left....After watching their actions for four years I am shocked I tell you, just shocked that they are not advocating some good old Kumbaya time.

Lol. What a joke.
Glad you're laughing. Those five dead people are not. You were saying what again about unity?
How about hundreds dead or beaten, and building's burnt, police stations attacked, capitals broken into, anarchy in the streets, good citizen's threatened, and no go zones are created while we hear the Democrat (CRICKETS) ???

You don't have a leg to stand on bud....
Show us the hundreds dead. It's the first I hear about it. I know that some died from the militia, but you'll have to provide us with a link where hundreds of protesters killed other people.
Over the summer, and during the Obama error. Either killed or beaten.
Hundreds dead you said. Keep the lies coming. The more we read them from you the better.
Go back and read dipstick, but I know, I know that it doesn't keep with your narrative, and it's not meant too. Keep going, it's revealing more and more the Democrat seditiousness of your cult.

Steve Schmidt said it so eloquently. There will be no unity with seditionists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

I agree. How do you unify with someone that not only lives in an alternate universe fueled by lies but they think you are scum? Something drastic is needed or a miracle.

You are only scum if you are scum, so are you scum ??? If not then don't worry about it, no one gives a damn about you other than yourself, your family and your friends.

No one is calling you scum, unless you are scum, so don't paint yourself into that corner unless you are just seeking attention no matter if it's negative or positive.

That didnt make any sense. No matter what I think of myself there are gullible idiots trained by Dump that think I am scum. I have zero desire to unify with them. I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.

In the bush boy years a fellow photographer friend told me the following so called joke.

You see the bush boy drowning in a river.

The question:

Would you photograph it in black and white or color.

My reply was and still is, I would put my camera down and try to save his life.

I refuse to become what I don't like.

I would put that person out if they were on fire. I don't think I would do it with my own urine but I would put them out and get them help.

Make no mistake, I have nothing but the utmost contempt, disrespect and disgust for those people. I know if they situation was reversed that right winger would happily watch me burn.

I am not like those people and I refuse to become like them.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

I agree. How do you unify with someone that not only lives in an alternate universe fueled by lies but they think you are scum? Something drastic is needed or a miracle.

You are only scum if you are scum, so are you scum ??? If not then don't worry about it, no one gives a damn about you other than yourself, your family and your friends.

No one is calling you scum, unless you are scum, so don't paint yourself into that corner unless you are just seeking attention no matter if it's negative or positive.

That didnt make any sense. No matter what I think of myself there are gullible idiots trained by Dump that think I am scum. I have zero desire to unify with them. I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.

In the bush boy years a fellow photographer friend told me the following so called joke.

The question:

I would put that person out if they were on fire. I don't think I would do it with my own urine but I would put them out and get them help.

Make no mistake, I have nothing but the utmost contempt, disrespect and disgust for those people. I know if they situation was reversed that right winger would happily watch me burn.

Thats why women are the bedrock of civilization. They keep us guys civilized.

The only thing I see is the extremists run the parties and as long as they continue to do so, there is no unity. What happened January 6th was as sad of a day we have seen in a long time, however there are underlying reasons of why and how this happened and if we don’t fix the problem it, it will go back underground for decades and then it will be back.

America isn’t listening to its people, it is listening to the rich because the system is geared toward the rich. It doesn’t listen to the working class, the poor, the people of color, it listens and responds to the rich, that has to change or the divide will continue and grow.

There is no leadership in either party, they don’t give a damn about the people they were elected to serve, they believe they are better than the average American, know more than the average American and above everything, they believe the party’s interest is more important than the country’s best interest.

Sorry, but I disagree.... The rich don't get involved other than to want a safe piece of ground or platform to make money on, and to offer job's to the citizenry on. The government only wants the revenue it all generates. Now the citizen's create these powerful movements, and they get government in their corner to support their movements, and if you think this isn't a factor or game changer, then you are asleep at the wheel my friend.

Their are movements and platforms that are far more powerful than government or the rich are in this country now, and thats why we have been in such turmoil lately. It has been underestimated as to what truly is going on. Most know, but are scared to acknowledge it.

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
You need thousands of troops for the possible attack from domestic terrorists. The people already elected who they want.
And they were fucking idiots for electing Alzheimer Joe and Kamala the Kunt.

The question:

Thats why women are the bedrock of civilization. They keep us guys civilized.

Yes we women are the bedrock of humanity and civilization.

It gets very tiring at times and others it seems like we are wasting our time. Hopefully America can find our way back to being civilized.

The only thing I see is the extremists run the parties and as long as they continue to do so, there is no unity. What happened January 6th was as sad of a day we have seen in a long time, however there are underlying reasons of why and how this happened and if we don’t fix the problem it, it will go back underground for decades and then it will be back.

America isn’t listening to its people, it is listening to the rich because the system is geared toward the rich. It doesn’t listen to the working class, the poor, the people of color, it listens and responds to the rich, that has to change or the divide will continue and grow.

There is no leadership in either party, they don’t give a damn about the people they were elected to serve, they believe they are better than the average American, know more than the average American and above everything, they believe the party’s interest is more important than the country’s best interest.

I actually agree with most of what you posted. Except that I doubt that problems will go underground unless at least a very serious serious attempt to solve them is made. You correctly state some of the the problems but they haven't been underground for a long time if ever. Everybody who cares to see them certainly can and it is too late to hide them if that were ever possible.

I actually agree with most of what you posted. Except that I doubt that problems will go underground unless at least a very serious serious attempt to solve them is made. You correctly state some of the the problems but they haven't been underground for a long time if ever. Everybody who cares to see them certainly can and it is too late to hide them if that were ever possible.

You cant solve stupid. You just have to hope the Dump supporting idiots snap out of it.

Most of what you say I agree with.

I will say though, yes, it will go back underground and come back as you say, but that has been going on since our earliest civilizations. It goes back all the way to the Roman Empire. And we as a population still haven't learned the lesson. "Give the people bread and circus" which is a failure of the citizenry has been repeated here in this country and in others. We just don't get it. Not sure the majority of the citizenry ever will. It's why the 1% do not want to see the masses become educated. Hence, let's defund the public schools. It's been a simple, yet effective tool in keeping the majority of populations in check.

The 1% backed Biden. Do you live under a floorboard?

80 million is more than 1%. Just sayin

All the corporations, media moguls, bankers, oligarchs, international financiers, hedge funds, have backed Biden.
Are you fucking blind???
The proletariat have backed Trump. 100%
Trump is their voice.

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
Dump lost by about 8 million votes. Biden won the popular and the electoral vote. Anyone with a functioning brain would know Biden was elected by the people.

Mighty convenient timing for a sudden change of heart from people who for 4 fucking years whined about Russia's election interference. Whatever happened to that big-talk about burning the whole damn system to the ground?
When have you ever heard me say anything about burning anything to the ground? Dump helped the Russians. They couldnt pin him down but anyone with a brain knows he colluded with them.

Suddenly it's tantamount to treason to question election integrity or stage protests. Even though the vast majority of the tens of thousands of DC protesters remained "mostly peaceful", that old excuse just ain't gonna cut it anymore. Like I said, this sudden shift in tone is mighty convenient.
You can question all you want to. You can decide not to believe the republican voting officials that said the election was fair. You can disbelieve all the republican appointed judges that laughed Dumps suits out the court due to lack of evidence. You can do all that but if you fuck up and try to overturn the results you will be dealt with harshly.

If only the accusation of "sedition" was limited specifically to the people who actually broke into the capitol building and committed actual crimes but in reality there's a broad brush smear campaign against a huge swathe of Americans who did nothing wrong.
If a person supports the breaking into the capital, they are just as morally reprehensible and anti-American as those that did. They just were not able to go, as lacked transportation, time off their day job, no baby sitter, etc.. Then again, the may just lack the courage of their convictions, so it is unlikely they will be convicted.
Then by your standards I am just as morally reprehensible and anti-American (at least anti your Big Brother version of America) as those that protested and dam proud of it. I don't recall any outrage from you when antifa and blm staged much more violent protests on public property. Have you forgotten that public property belongs to the people which is why it is known a "public" property. They bought it, they paid for it and I don't think "trespassing" on it is any very serious crime. Where was your "anti-America" bullshit when real thugs decided to make several city blocks of an American city their private domain? They invaded a part of my Country and had they tried to stop me from my legal use of public property a war would have started right then. It was far more morally reprehensible and anti-American for the involved officials to just cede what they were sworn and legally required to protect. Somehow I don't find Americans who are innocent of any crime not being convicted to be a bad thing.
There you go. Just not willing to live by the laws the rest of us support, eh? I do not live in the crap cities where the mayors and governor put up with the disgraceful destructive and in some cases deadly riots. I promise not to spend my tourism dollars in any of those lawless places and certainly would not live in one. As an American citizen, I claim the right to not have my Capital Building attacked by anti constitution, anti-law and order right wing extremists. Portland is not my city. Washington DC Capital hill area belongs to all loyal American. Traitorous scum need not visit. There are rules and laws reguarding every bit of public land, and monuments in this country and that includes the Capital Building. You do not have the right to do as you please in these places as if you are entitled breaking, attack, and destroy to get your way after you lose an election. Plain as that. If you can't handle being a decent citizen, don't expect anybody to treat you as one or say nice calm supportive things to you or about you. You are not a little child and we do not favor babying you until you calm down. We're talking about Washington DC, not the state of Washington. Suck it up and act better.

That is just stupid. As dumb as Hillary calling them "despicables".
The Trump supporters may not be the smartest, and easily swayed, but they are correct about the wealthy people not caring about how the majority of the people in this country are being badly harmed by an arrogant and insular congress.
It is a lie to call the occupation of Congress, a "terrorist attack", and it is the kind of political expression long over due in any democratic republic, and especially on one as corrupt as the one we have now.

I am a left wing, progressive, liberal, and it is the DNC I have nothing in common with.
I have far more in common with the Trump supporters, because the democrats in Congress only listen to bankers and the wealthy elite.
For example, what happened to the public health care option?
Why do we still have the illegal War on Drugs Clinton started?
Why do hasn't congress ended the illegal 3 strikes laws?
Why has congress supported so many illegal foreign wars, like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc.?
Why is congress passing illegal federal gun control laws?
Why is congress letting everyone offshore all our jobs and stragegic technology?

We should occupy congress until it stops the illegal legislation.
And if they don't, we should burn it down and start over.
This country was founded on armed insurrection, and anyone who does not like armed insurrection belongs in anohter country.

Most of what you say I agree with.

I will say though, yes, it will go back underground and come back as you say, but that has been going on since our earliest civilizations. It goes back all the way to the Roman Empire. And we as a population still haven't learned the lesson. "Give the people bread and circus" which is a failure of the citizenry has been repeated here in this country and in others. We just don't get it. Not sure the majority of the citizenry ever will. It's why the 1% do not want to see the masses become educated. Hence, let's defund the public schools. It's been a simple, yet effective tool in keeping the majority of populations in check.

The 1% backed Biden. Do you live under a floorboard?

80 million is more than 1%. Just sayin

All the corporations, media moguls, bankers, oligarchs, international financiers, hedge funds, have backed Biden.
Are you fucking blind???
The proletariat have backed Trump. 100%
Trump is their voice.

Not my fault they picked an incompetent fuckup to be their voice. I dont care that they dont like the results of the election. Tough shit. Better luck next time.

Forum List

Back