There will be no unity until Trump's seditionists are no more.

I have to tel you that I'm not american, but if that election happened in my country the reaction would be a lot more violent than selfies and shouting slogans.
The U.s 2020 election was the most corrupt election in my lifetime
Yea, where is your proof with no evidence?
The prrof is that in no western civilisation would elections be held with observers kept in the street.}
Also,I can go online and quesion any election in the world from any point in history apart from the 2020 U.S election.
Yes. Nothing to see here. Move on.

I remember Trump voters with MAGA hats being physically attacked by Liberals such as yourself.
I remember Trump voters with MAGA hats assaulting capitol hill police.

Wrong. The capital police started the violence and actually did all of it.
The protestors were trying to keep it as nonviolent as possible.
For example, it was only police who were doing all the shooting, at unarmed people.

Steve Schmidt said it so eloquently. There will be no unity with seditionists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

The future looks long and dismal since it will probably be another 70-80 years before the last Trump supporters take their last breath or forget the way he was mistreated these last four years.

Fuck off noob.

I must have struck a nerve. We are learning to be nasty also. People like you could do with a little humble time looking in the mirror and asking why I am so mean to people I don’t even know.

You don't need to know them. Once you figure out they are for murder, dismantling the government, and Democracy, we know who and what they are. To hell with these Trump traitors. They're either for Democracy or they are for taking down government. I have no use for those who support the latter. Fuck being nice to those scum bags.

Suck my dick

Something tells me, at this point, you are totally bankrupt of any intelligent debate with your scholarly three word response. Not to mention, how would anyone be able to perform that duty? They tell me all these rednecks who stormed the Capitol in large numbers have small one's. You know, they aren't courageous enough to do it on their own. Yea, they must be too small.

It’s always funny when a left winger jumps to duck size as an argument while not being able to decide their own gender. Are you a zhe or a zhim or? Seriously don’t compare cock size if you can’t figure out if you even have one.

Got that homophobic fever huh? Figures! Tell us again how big they really are, especially when some of them even went into the Capitol with their mommies? LOL! Mommy must have had to hold it for them while they took a pee, you think? LOl!

Great debating tactic, How original.

I remember Trump voters with MAGA hats being physically attacked by Liberals such as yourself.

For example, it was only police who were doing all the shooting, at unarmed people.
The capitol police made the losers swarm the capitol? Is this really the shit you guys are fed in the echo chamber you live in?

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

The only thing I see is the extremists run the parties and as long as they continue to do so, there is no unity. What happened January 6th was as sad of a day we have seen in a long time, however there are underlying reasons of why and how this happened and if we don’t fix the problem it, it will go back underground for decades and then it will be back.

America isn’t listening to its people, it is listening to the rich because the system is geared toward the rich. It doesn’t listen to the working class, the poor, the people of color, it listens and responds to the rich, that has to change or the divide will continue and grow.

There is no leadership in either party, they don’t give a damn about the people they were elected to serve, they believe they are better than the average American, know more than the average American and above everything, they believe the party’s interest is more important than the country’s best interest.

Most of what you say I agree with.

I will say though, yes, it will go back underground and come back as you say, but that has been going on since our earliest civilizations. It goes back all the way to the Roman Empire. And we as a population still haven't learned the lesson. "Give the people bread and circus" which is a failure of the citizenry has been repeated here in this country and in others. We just don't get it. Not sure the majority of the citizenry ever will. It's why the 1% do not want to see the masses become educated. Hence, let's defund the public schools. It's been a simple, yet effective tool in keeping the majority of populations in check.

The 1% backed Biden. Do you live under a floorboard?

80 million is more than 1%. Just sayin

All the corporations, media moguls, bankers, oligarchs, international financiers, hedge funds, have backed Biden.
Are you fucking blind???
The proletariat have backed Trump. 100%
Trump is their voice.

Not my fault they picked an incompetent fuckup to be their voice. I dont care that they dont like the results of the election. Tough shit. Better luck next time.

I don't think there is evidence of the election being rigged, but obviously the primaries are, or else we would have better choices than Trump or Biden.
There is way too much influence by the wealthy elite who control the media.
We have hit a very low period.
Any impossible to point fingers since so many are to blame.

The capitol police made the losers swarm the capitol? Is this really the shit you guys are fed in the echo chamber you live in?
replace made with allowed.

m83n21p36tb61.jpg

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
Dump lost by about 8 million votes. Biden won the popular and the electoral vote. Anyone with a functioning brain would know Biden was elected by the people.

Mighty convenient timing for a sudden change of heart from people who for 4 fucking years whined about Russia's election interference. Whatever happened to that big-talk about burning the whole damn system to the ground?
When have you ever heard me say anything about burning anything to the ground? Dump helped the Russians. They couldnt pin him down but anyone with a brain knows he colluded with them.

Suddenly it's tantamount to treason to question election integrity or stage protests. Even though the vast majority of the tens of thousands of DC protesters remained "mostly peaceful", that old excuse just ain't gonna cut it anymore. Like I said, this sudden shift in tone is mighty convenient.
You can question all you want to. You can decide not to believe the republican voting officials that said the election was fair. You can disbelieve all the republican appointed judges that laughed Dumps suits out the court due to lack of evidence. You can do all that but if you fuck up and try to overturn the results you will be dealt with harshly.

If only the accusation of "sedition" was limited specifically to the people who actually broke into the capitol building and committed actual crimes but in reality there's a broad brush smear campaign against a huge swathe of Americans who did nothing wrong.
If a person supports the breaking into the capital, they are just as morally reprehensible and anti-American as those that did. They just were not able to go, as lacked transportation, time off their day job, no baby sitter, etc.. Then again, the may just lack the courage of their convictions, so it is unlikely they will be convicted.
Then by your standards I am just as morally reprehensible and anti-American (at least anti your Big Brother version of America) as those that protested and dam proud of it. I don't recall any outrage from you when antifa and blm staged much more violent protests on public property. Have you forgotten that public property belongs to the people which is why it is known a "public" property. They bought it, they paid for it and I don't think "trespassing" on it is any very serious crime. Where was your "anti-America" bullshit when real thugs decided to make several city blocks of an American city their private domain? They invaded a part of my Country and had they tried to stop me from my legal use of public property a war would have started right then. It was far more morally reprehensible and anti-American for the involved officials to just cede what they were sworn and legally required to protect. Somehow I don't find Americans who are innocent of any crime not being convicted to be a bad thing.
There you go. Just not willing to live by the laws the rest of us support, eh? I do not live in the crap cities where the mayors and governor put up with the disgraceful destructive and in some cases deadly riots. I promise not to spend my tourism dollars in any of those lawless places and certainly would not live in one. As an American citizen, I claim the right to not have my Capital Building attacked by anti constitution, anti-law and order right wing extremists. Portland is not my city. Washington DC Capital hill area belongs to all loyal American. Traitorous scum need not visit. There are rules and laws reguarding every bit of public land, and monuments in this country and that includes the Capital Building. You do not have the right to do as you please in these places as if you are entitled breaking, attack, and destroy to get your way after you lose an election. Plain as that. If you can't handle being a decent citizen, don't expect anybody to treat you as one or say nice calm supportive things to you or about you. You are not a little child and we do not favor babying you until you calm down. We're talking about Washington DC, not the state of Washington. Suck it up and act better.
The election was not lost, it was stolen.

That is just stupid. As dumb as Hillary calling them "despicables".
The Trump supporters may not be the smartest, and easily swayed, but they are correct about the wealthy people not caring about how the majority of the people in this country are being badly harmed by an arrogant and insular congress.
It is a lie to call the occupation of Congress, a "terrorist attack", and it is the kind of political expression long over due in any democratic republic, and especially on one as corrupt as the one we have now.

I am a left wing, progressive, liberal, and it is the DNC I have nothing in common with.
I have far more in common with the Trump supporters, because the democrats in Congress only listen to bankers and the wealthy elite.
For example, what happened to the public health care option?
Why do we still have the illegal War on Drugs Clinton started?
Why do hasn't congress ended the illegal 3 strikes laws?
Why has congress supported so many illegal foreign wars, like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc.?
Why is congress passing illegal federal gun control laws?
Why is congress letting everyone offshore all our jobs and stragegic technology?

We should occupy congress until it stops the illegal legislation.
And if they don't, we should burn it down and start over.
This country was founded on armed insurrection, and anyone who does not like armed insurrection belongs in anohter country.

A terrorist attack is an attack due to political motives. These clowns just want to make sure the white male is the ruling class.

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
Dump lost by about 8 million votes. Biden won the popular and the electoral vote. Anyone with a functioning brain would know Biden was elected by the people.

Mighty convenient timing for a sudden change of heart from people who for 4 fucking years whined about Russia's election interference. Whatever happened to that big-talk about burning the whole damn system to the ground?
When have you ever heard me say anything about burning anything to the ground? Dump helped the Russians. They couldnt pin him down but anyone with a brain knows he colluded with them.

Suddenly it's tantamount to treason to question election integrity or stage protests. Even though the vast majority of the tens of thousands of DC protesters remained "mostly peaceful", that old excuse just ain't gonna cut it anymore. Like I said, this sudden shift in tone is mighty convenient.
You can question all you want to. You can decide not to believe the republican voting officials that said the election was fair. You can disbelieve all the republican appointed judges that laughed Dumps suits out the court due to lack of evidence. You can do all that but if you fuck up and try to overturn the results you will be dealt with harshly.

If only the accusation of "sedition" was limited specifically to the people who actually broke into the capitol building and committed actual crimes but in reality there's a broad brush smear campaign against a huge swathe of Americans who did nothing wrong.
If a person supports the breaking into the capital, they are just as morally reprehensible and anti-American as those that did. They just were not able to go, as lacked transportation, time off their day job, no baby sitter, etc.. Then again, the may just lack the courage of their convictions, so it is unlikely they will be convicted.
Then by your standards I am just as morally reprehensible and anti-American (at least anti your Big Brother version of America) as those that protested and dam proud of it. I don't recall any outrage from you when antifa and blm staged much more violent protests on public property. Have you forgotten that public property belongs to the people which is why it is known a "public" property. They bought it, they paid for it and I don't think "trespassing" on it is any very serious crime. Where was your "anti-America" bullshit when real thugs decided to make several city blocks of an American city their private domain? They invaded a part of my Country and had they tried to stop me from my legal use of public property a war would have started right then. It was far more morally reprehensible and anti-American for the involved officials to just cede what they were sworn and legally required to protect. Somehow I don't find Americans who are innocent of any crime not being convicted to be a bad thing.
There you go. Just not willing to live by the laws the rest of us support, eh? I do not live in the crap cities where the mayors and governor put up with the disgraceful destructive and in some cases deadly riots. I promise not to spend my tourism dollars in any of those lawless places and certainly would not live in one. As an American citizen, I claim the right to not have my Capital Building attacked by anti constitution, anti-law and order right wing extremists. Portland is not my city. Washington DC Capital hill area belongs to all loyal American. Traitorous scum need not visit. There are rules and laws reguarding every bit of public land, and monuments in this country and that includes the Capital Building. You do not have the right to do as you please in these places as if you are entitled breaking, attack, and destroy to get your way after you lose an election. Plain as that. If you can't handle being a decent citizen, don't expect anybody to treat you as one or say nice calm supportive things to you or about you. You are not a little child and we do not favor babying you until you calm down. We're talking about Washington DC, not the state of Washington. Suck it up and act better.
Prove it. In court.

Cops waved them in. All those arrested are working class plebs. In the days after media moguls, and big nech oligarchs tried to destroy them
Which side are you on,
The factory workers and builders or the oligarchs and international financiers?

The only thing I see is the extremists run the parties and as long as they continue to do so, there is no unity. What happened January 6th was as sad of a day we have seen in a long time, however there are underlying reasons of why and how this happened and if we don’t fix the problem it, it will go back underground for decades and then it will be back.

America isn’t listening to its people, it is listening to the rich because the system is geared toward the rich. It doesn’t listen to the working class, the poor, the people of color, it listens and responds to the rich, that has to change or the divide will continue and grow.

There is no leadership in either party, they don’t give a damn about the people they were elected to serve, they believe they are better than the average American, know more than the average American and above everything, they believe the party’s interest is more important than the country’s best interest.

I will say though, yes, it will go back underground and come back as you say, but that has been going on since our earliest civilizations. It goes back all the way to the Roman Empire. And we as a population still haven't learned the lesson. "Give the people bread and circus" which is a failure of the citizenry has been repeated here in this country and in others. We just don't get it. Not sure the majority of the citizenry ever will. It's why the 1% do not want to see the masses become educated. Hence, let's defund the public schools. It's been a simple, yet effective tool in keeping the majority of populations in check.

All the corporations, media moguls, bankers, oligarchs, international financiers, hedge funds, have backed Biden.
Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Not my fault they picked an incompetent fuckup to be their voice. I dont care that they dont like the results of the election. Tough shit. Better luck next time.

I don't think there is evidence of the election being rigged, but obviously the primaries are, or else we would have better choices than Trump or Biden.

I agree that money has control but this election is totally different. You have a wealthy con artist posing as the peoples choice simply because he wants to make money off them. Its like Dumpsters are retarded or something. They are directly to blame for the state of affairs.

The losers were made to swarm the capital because they jobs are gone, their houses repossessed, and congress has been taken over by crooks who won't even pass a decent health care bill as good as what Canada or Mexico have.
Congress is the one who lied about WMD in Iraq, and Bush was just an ignorant patsy.
It is Congress who illegally jails millions in the War on Drugs and 3 strikes law, and disenfranchises millions of voters.
It is Congress who allows banks to steal homes by repealing Glass-Steagall.
It is Congress who let all out jobs be offshored along with all our strategic technology.

Swarming the capital is protected political expression.
It is capital police shooting unarmed demonstrators that is a crime.

That is just stupid. As dumb as Hillary calling them "despicables".
The Trump supporters may not be the smartest, and easily swayed, but they are correct about the wealthy people not caring about how the majority of the people in this country are being badly harmed by an arrogant and insular congress.
It is a lie to call the occupation of Congress, a "terrorist attack", and it is the kind of political expression long over due in any democratic republic, and especially on one as corrupt as the one we have now.

I am a left wing, progressive, liberal, and it is the DNC I have nothing in common with.
I have far more in common with the Trump supporters, because the democrats in Congress only listen to bankers and the wealthy elite.
For example, what happened to the public health care option?
Why do we still have the illegal War on Drugs Clinton started?
Why do hasn't congress ended the illegal 3 strikes laws?
Why has congress supported so many illegal foreign wars, like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc.?
Why is congress passing illegal federal gun control laws?
Why is congress letting everyone offshore all our jobs and stragegic technology?

We should occupy congress until it stops the illegal legislation.
And if they don't, we should burn it down and start over.
This country was founded on armed insurrection, and anyone who does not like armed insurrection belongs in anohter country.

A terrorist attack is an attack due to political motives. These clowns just want to make sure the white male is the ruling class.

There is not one white Christtian male in Biden's new cabinet. Covid paymenta are to be paid out to everyobe except white men, You are living in some kind of parallel universe where the news you hear is totally the opposite to reality ,

There you go again. It was not stolen. You lost. Don't be such a whiny lil bitch.

Cops waved them in. All those arrested are working class plebs. In the days after media moguls, and big nech oligarchs tried to destroy them
Which side are you on,
The factory workers and builders or the oligarchs and international financiers?
Bullshit. Not all the cops waved them in. I'll be the first to believe there were some traitors among the ranks of the police as I have no love lost for them. However, they came in there intent on doing damage and killing someone.

I'm on my side.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

I agree that money has control but this election is totally different. You have a wealthy con artist posing as the peoples choice simply because he wants to make money off them. Its like Dumpsters are retarded or something. They are directly to blame for the state of affairs.

Trump is the first President to be worse off economically on leaving the White House. Biden is ultra rich via politics as is Obama and the Clintons.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

I am far left, progressive, liberal, so I would never fall for Trump's line.
However, that does not change the fact the democrats in congress are also lying crooks who have been selling us all down the river since the Clinton administration repealed Glass -Steagall, and pass the 1994 federal crime bill. The War on Drugs, 3 strikes, gun control, etc., is all totally illegal and corrupt.

Congress should not just have been occupied, but burned to the ground.

The losers were made to swarm the capital because they jobs are gone, their houses repossessed, and congress has been taken over by crooks who won't even pass a decent health care bill as good as what Canada or Mexico have.
Congress is the one who lied about WMD in Iraq, and Bush was just an ignorant patsy.
It is Congress who illegally jails millions in the War on Drugs and 3 strikes law, and disenfranchises millions of voters.
It is Congress who allows banks to steal homes by repealing Glass-Steagall.
It is Congress who let all out jobs be offshored along with all our strategic technology.

Swarming the capital is protected political expression.
It is capital police shooting unarmed demonstrators that is a crime.
These are same idiots that didnt wear masks which help spread the virus and shut down businesses. The same illiterate fucks that believed the virus was a hoax. They got whatever the fuck they deserved and made it harder on the population at large.

The capitol is a restricted federal building. They have zero rights to swarm it.

There you go again. It was not stolen. You lost. Don't be such a whiny lil bitch.
It was stolen No country in the western world would accept the results of an election with no observers. Sorry, I will never let this be memory holed by the media. Trump won if you count only the legal votes.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Trump is the first President to be worse off economically on leaving the White House. Biden is ultra rich via politics as is Obama and the Clintons.

Dude conned 250 million + off his idiot supporters and charged the tax payers untold millions for his private businesses. Save that BS for someone that doesnt know better.

Forum List

Back