There will be no unity until Trump's seditionists are no more.

Steve Schmidt said it so eloquently. There will be no unity with seditionists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

Cool...no unity...I'm down with that if you are.

Sure! As long as there is accountability. No get out of jail free cards for those responsible for the killing and insurrection. After that, we'll talk.

You're going to hold the Capitol cop accountable. Good idea. Finally.

No, I'm holding the chief responsible for not arming the police, and having them shoot the terrorists where they stood.

You mean instead of taking down the barricades and waving them in. The police only did that for one reason. They were antifa and blm. It was all arranged with mayor Bowwow. The whole seige of the capitol was.a set up and they killed a white woman as window dressing.

None of those in custody so far are BLM or Antifa and they all have Trump lies in their social media accounts.. Every 2 bit Muslim terrorist group radicalizes jihadis on social media and now Trump does it. You fools.

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government:
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—....

Limk to trump inciting violence.

Watch him on U Tube or listen to his taped phone conversation or read his tweets. He radicalizes his own domestic terrorists like any 2 bit jihadi.. and calls it "winning".

The DoJ said he did not incite anyone in Washingtom.
Lie all night. Nobody will drink your Koolaid .
Find another hobby.

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
Dump lost by about 8 million votes. Biden won the popular and the electoral vote. Anyone with a functioning brain would know Biden was elected by the people.

Mighty convenient timing for a sudden change of heart from people who for 4 fucking years whined about Russia's election interference. Whatever happened to that big-talk about burning the whole damn system to the ground?
When have you ever heard me say anything about burning anything to the ground? Dump helped the Russians. They couldnt pin him down but anyone with a brain knows he colluded with them.

Suddenly it's tantamount to treason to question election integrity or stage protests. Even though the vast majority of the tens of thousands of DC protesters remained "mostly peaceful", that old excuse just ain't gonna cut it anymore. Like I said, this sudden shift in tone is mighty convenient.
You can question all you want to. You can decide not to believe the republican voting officials that said the election was fair. You can disbelieve all the republican appointed judges that laughed Dumps suits out the court due to lack of evidence. You can do all that but if you fuck up and try to overturn the results you will be dealt with harshly.

If only the accusation of "sedition" was limited specifically to the people who actually broke into the capitol building and committed actual crimes but in reality there's a broad brush smear campaign against a huge swathe of Americans who did nothing wrong.
If a person supports the breaking into the capital, they are just as morally reprehensible and anti-American as those that did. They just were not able to go, as lacked transportation, time off their day job, no baby sitter, etc.. Then again, the may just lack the courage of their convictions, so it is unlikely they will be convicted.
Then by your standards I am just as morally reprehensible and anti-American (at least anti your Big Brother version of America) as those that protested and dam proud of it. I don't recall any outrage from you when antifa and blm staged much more violent protests on public property. Have you forgotten that public property belongs to the people which is why it is known a "public" property. They bought it, they paid for it and I don't think "trespassing" on it is any very serious crime. Where was your "anti-America" bullshit when real thugs decided to make several city blocks of an American city their private domain? They invaded a part of my Country and had they tried to stop me from my legal use of public property a war would have started right then. It was far more morally reprehensible and anti-American for the involved officials to just cede what they were sworn and legally required to protect. Somehow I don't find Americans who are innocent of any crime not being convicted to be a bad thing.
Whitey is very sensitive for a military "man".

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

Sure! As long as there is accountability. No get out of jail free cards for those responsible for the killing and insurrection. After that, we'll talk.

No, I'm holding the chief responsible for not arming the police, and having them shoot the terrorists where they stood.

You mean instead of taking down the barricades and waving them in. The police only did that for one reason. They were antifa and blm. It was all arranged with mayor Bowwow. The whole seige of the capitol was.a set up and they killed a white woman as window dressing.

None of those in custody so far are BLM or Antifa and they all have Trump lies in their social media accounts.. Every 2 bit Muslim terrorist group radicalizes jihadis on social media and now Trump does it. You fools.

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—....

Did you see the social media accounts? You were told. That's all just told.

The FBI is looking for random people out of the thousands that were there to have some plausible excuse that they are doing something.

Who was arrested and prosecuted for the five days of rioting in DC? Who was arrested for starting tge fire at St. John's Church.

Limk to trump inciting violence.

Watch him on U Tube or listen to his taped phone conversation or read his tweets. He radicalizes his own domestic terrorists like any 2 bit jihadi.. and calls it "winning".

The DoJ said he did not incite anyone in Washingtom.
Lie all night. Nobody will drink your Koolaid .
Find another hobby.

Liberals are mentally ill and need something about which to be angry.

There will be no unity with seditionists.

Don't exclude yourself from that. There will be no unity with people like you either. You're simply the opposite end of the extreme.
Are you so cynical as to think all our political is reduced to extremes? Can you accept that most Americans prefer a centrist approach, not seditious "proud Boys" racism or anti--fan radical anarchy?

Biden inclusiveness not Trump nationalism.

Seditionists don't care about democracy. Most Americans do.

With friends like seditionists, why are you afraid of AOC? Which one poses the greater threat to democracy?

If you think dems are centrist you're an idiot.
If you think 75,000,000 votes were cast in support of one narrow political ideology, or that Democrats don' contain a variety of political thought and faction, you are either not paying attention or have succumbed to prropagandistic brainwashing.

Such ossified thinking cannot offer solutions and shouldn't weigh in on the momentous problems we face today. In fact, such thiinking lays squarely at the center of our problems.

Do I you know what makes this huge, diverse nation so great? Our mastery at the art of political compromise. One party rule has never, and will.never.serve a form of government of, by and for free people.

Fuck compromising with commies!!!
And your spelling is atrocious.
And your lies are disgusting. What commies? Do you even know what a communist is?

Absolutely....biden is the epitome of a commie.
After all,the CCP owns him.
Hopefully he is impeached where the nation will be putting the bite back into impeachment.
He's already been impeached dumb ass.
Talking about Biden dipstick.

This foreign guy must live in a country where he gets the news on tape delay and only "approved" news.
No. I live in a country where they have free speech. Like you used to boast about. Look at you now, Maybe they should ban me too for supporting Trump. Nope, I don't live in the USSA. Fuck you.

In the meanwhile, the crime rate in NYC is skyrocketing.

Whataboutism seems to be your mo. Try another hobby. This one sucks for you.

This foreign guy must live in a country where he gets the news on tape delay and only "approved" news.
No. I live in a country where they have free speech. Like you used to boast about. Look at you now, Maybe they should ban me too for supporting Trump. Nope, I don't live in the USSA. Fuck you.
You might not live in the USSA but maybe the USSR?

You just tried to blame Trump for what happened last week using a 5 year old article.
In other words, you are a useless asshole.
You all up in the Kool Aid and dont know the flavor again.
And you are a useless asshole who is stuck in Angry Black Man Mode.

In the meanwhile, the crime rate in NYC is skyrocketing.

Whataboutism seems to be your mo. Try another hobby. This one sucks for you.

In the meanwhile, the crime rate in Liberal NYC is skyrocketing.

You might not live in the USSA but maybe the USSR?
That hasnt existed for 30 years. Stop watching CNN.

New Topics

Forum List

Back