There will be no unity until Trump's seditionists are no more.

I remember Trump voters with MAGA hats being physically attacked by Liberals such as yourself.
I remember Trump voters with MAGA hats assaulting capitol hill police.

Wrong. The capital police started the violence and actually did all of it.
The protestors were trying to keep it as nonviolent as possible.
For example, it was only police who were doing all the shooting, at unarmed people.
The capitol police made the losers swarm the capitol? Is this really the shit you guys are fed in the echo chamber you live in?

The losers were made to swarm the capital because they jobs are gone, their houses repossessed, and congress has been taken over by crooks who won't even pass a decent health care bill as good as what Canada or Mexico have.
Congress is the one who lied about WMD in Iraq, and Bush was just an ignorant patsy.
It is Congress who illegally jails millions in the War on Drugs and 3 strikes law, and disenfranchises millions of voters.
It is Congress who allows banks to steal homes by repealing Glass-Steagall.
It is Congress who let all out jobs be offshored along with all our strategic technology.

Swarming the capital is protected political expression.
It is capital police shooting unarmed demonstrators that is a crime.
These are same idiots that didnt wear masks which help spread the virus and shut down businesses. The same illiterate fucks that believed the virus was a hoax. They got whatever the fuck they deserved and made it harder on the population at large.

The capitol is a restricted federal building. They have zero rights to swarm it.
Yet a few months age we were told that the entire U.S system was systemically racist, and here you are today defending it,
Take a bow. Leftie idiot.

Steve Schmidt said it so eloquently. There will be no unity with seditionists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

The only thing I see is the extremists run the parties and as long as they continue to do so, there is no unity. What happened January 6th was as sad of a day we have seen in a long time, however there are underlying reasons of why and how this happened and if we don’t fix the problem it, it will go back underground for decades and then it will be back.

America isn’t listening to its people, it is listening to the rich because the system is geared toward the rich. It doesn’t listen to the working class, the poor, the people of color, it listens and responds to the rich, that has to change or the divide will continue and grow.

There is no leadership in either party, they don’t give a damn about the people they were elected to serve, they believe they are better than the average American, know more than the average American and above everything, they believe the party’s interest is more important than the country’s best interest.

Most of what you say I agree with.

I will say though, yes, it will go back underground and come back as you say, but that has been going on since our earliest civilizations. It goes back all the way to the Roman Empire. And we as a population still haven't learned the lesson. "Give the people bread and circus" which is a failure of the citizenry has been repeated here in this country and in others. We just don't get it. Not sure the majority of the citizenry ever will. It's why the 1% do not want to see the masses become educated. Hence, let's defund the public schools. It's been a simple, yet effective tool in keeping the majority of populations in check.

The 1% backed Biden. Do you live under a floorboard?

80 million is more than 1%. Just sayin

All the corporations, media moguls, bankers, oligarchs, international financiers, hedge funds, have backed Biden.
Are you fucking blind???
The proletariat have backed Trump. 100%
Trump is their voice.

Not my fault they picked an incompetent fuckup to be their voice. I dont care that they dont like the results of the election. Tough shit. Better luck next time.

I don't think there is evidence of the election being rigged, but obviously the primaries are, or else we would have better choices than Trump or Biden.
There is way too much influence by the wealthy elite who control the media.
We have hit a very low period.
Any impossible to point fingers since so many are to blame.

I agree that money has control but this election is totally different. You have a wealthy con artist posing as the peoples choice simply because he wants to make money off them. Its like Dumpsters are retarded or something. They are directly to blame for the state of affairs.

I am far left, progressive, liberal, so I would never fall for Trump's line.
However, that does not change the fact the democrats in congress are also lying crooks who have been selling us all down the river since the Clinton administration repealed Glass -Steagall, and pass the 1994 federal crime bill. The War on Drugs, 3 strikes, gun control, etc., is all totally illegal and corrupt.

Congress should not just have been occupied, but burned to the ground.

Congress gets burned to the ground then we wind up with a dictator like Dump. We need that check and we need to vote these slow moving crooks in congress out.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

There will be no unity as long as Chinacrats promote division every hour of every day.

What the fuck is a Chinacrat? Stop with the bullshit and lies. Your country in is the toilet with the waters swirling and all you want to do is to start fights and sling lies and bullshit about China. I though you people were idiots back in the fifties when you were running around shrieking about "commies under every bed".

You cling to your paranoia that other countries are going to attack and overrun you with such desperation and malignance. What happens if you stop mistrusting and hating everyone and actually tried to make your country great again? Without someone to hate will you just dry up and blow away?

I remember Trump voters with MAGA hats being physically attacked by Liberals such as yourself.

For example, it was only police who were doing all the shooting, at unarmed people.
The capitol police made the losers swarm the capitol? Is this really the shit you guys are fed in the echo chamber you live in?

The losers were made to swarm the capital because they jobs are gone, their houses repossessed, and congress has been taken over by crooks who won't even pass a decent health care bill as good as what Canada or Mexico have.
Congress is the one who lied about WMD in Iraq, and Bush was just an ignorant patsy.
It is Congress who illegally jails millions in the War on Drugs and 3 strikes law, and disenfranchises millions of voters.
It is Congress who let all out jobs be offshored along with all our strategic technology.

These are same idiots that didnt wear masks which help spread the virus and shut down businesses. The same illiterate fucks that believed the virus was a hoax. They got whatever the fuck they deserved and made it harder on the population at large.

The capitol is a restricted federal building. They have zero rights to swarm it.
Yet a few months age we were told that the entire U.S system was systemically racist, and here you are today defending it,
Not sure what the system being racist has to do with the point? They system is racist due to the people in office not due to the structure.

The only thing I see is the extremists run the parties and as long as they continue to do so, there is no unity. What happened January 6th was as sad of a day we have seen in a long time, however there are underlying reasons of why and how this happened and if we don’t fix the problem it, it will go back underground for decades and then it will be back.

America isn’t listening to its people, it is listening to the rich because the system is geared toward the rich. It doesn’t listen to the working class, the poor, the people of color, it listens and responds to the rich, that has to change or the divide will continue and grow.

There is no leadership in either party, they don’t give a damn about the people they were elected to serve, they believe they are better than the average American, know more than the average American and above everything, they believe the party’s interest is more important than the country’s best interest.

I will say though, yes, it will go back underground and come back as you say, but that has been going on since our earliest civilizations. It goes back all the way to the Roman Empire. And we as a population still haven't learned the lesson. "Give the people bread and circus" which is a failure of the citizenry has been repeated here in this country and in others. We just don't get it. Not sure the majority of the citizenry ever will. It's why the 1% do not want to see the masses become educated. Hence, let's defund the public schools. It's been a simple, yet effective tool in keeping the majority of populations in check.

All the corporations, media moguls, bankers, oligarchs, international financiers, hedge funds, have backed Biden.
Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Not my fault they picked an incompetent fuckup to be their voice. I dont care that they dont like the results of the election. Tough shit. Better luck next time.

I don't think there is evidence of the election being rigged, but obviously the primaries are, or else we would have better choices than Trump or Biden.

I agree that money has control but this election is totally different. You have a wealthy con artist posing as the peoples choice simply because he wants to make money off them. Its like Dumpsters are retarded or something. They are directly to blame for the state of affairs.

However, that does not change the fact the democrats in congress are also lying crooks who have been selling us all down the river since the Clinton administration repealed Glass -Steagall, and pass the 1994 federal crime bill. The War on Drugs, 3 strikes, gun control, etc., is all totally illegal and corrupt.

Congress gets burned to the ground then we wind up with a dictator like Dump. We need that check and we need to vote these slow moving crooks in congress out.

Usually dictators rig elections... not fall victim to rigged elections.

That is just stupid. As dumb as Hillary calling them "despicables".
The Trump supporters may not be the smartest, and easily swayed, but they are correct about the wealthy people not caring about how the majority of the people in this country are being badly harmed by an arrogant and insular congress.
It is a lie to call the occupation of Congress, a "terrorist attack", and it is the kind of political expression long over due in any democratic republic, and especially on one as corrupt as the one we have now.

I am a left wing, progressive, liberal, and it is the DNC I have nothing in common with.
I have far more in common with the Trump supporters, because the democrats in Congress only listen to bankers and the wealthy elite.
For example, what happened to the public health care option?
Why do we still have the illegal War on Drugs Clinton started?
Why do hasn't congress ended the illegal 3 strikes laws?
Why has congress supported so many illegal foreign wars, like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc.?
Why is congress passing illegal federal gun control laws?
Why is congress letting everyone offshore all our jobs and stragegic technology?

We should occupy congress until it stops the illegal legislation.
And if they don't, we should burn it down and start over.
This country was founded on armed insurrection, and anyone who does not like armed insurrection belongs in anohter country.

A terrorist attack is an attack due to political motives. These clowns just want to make sure the white male is the ruling class.

WRONG!
All attacks are due to political motives.
A terrorist attack is illegal because it uses murder as extortion on an innocent civilian population.
The occupation of congress was not a terrorist attack because it was not even an attack at all.
No one was harmed or threatened except the demonstrators themselves.
And it certainly was not against an innocent civilian population.
Congress is full of the most guilty crooks of all history.

Wow, yet another German talking about Trump people like we were Jews in pre WWII Germany.

We ain't.

Be he IS a NAZI!

Not sure what the system being racist has to do with the point? They system is racist due to the people in office not due to the structure.
So explain why fewer unarmed black people were shot by cops under Trump than under Obama /Biden.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

That's what Trump is trying to do here. Rig the election so the actual result is overturned and he is inaugurated as President for life.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

All dictators attempt to rig elections. Just like Dump did when he tried to mafia Georgia and PA voting officials, Pence, etc etc

So explain why fewer unarmed black people were shot by cops under Tyimp than under Obama /Biden.
A white man was the POTUS. When Obama was POTUS white men were upset and shot more Black people.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

So explain why fewer unarmed black people were shot by cops under Tyimp than under Obama /Biden.
A white man was the POTUS. When Obama was POTUS white men were upset and shot more Black people.

Wow. I think you can't get any stupider....and then you prove me wrong.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

That's what Trump is trying to do here. Rig the election so the actual result is overturned and he is inaugurated as President for life.

if Trump was a dictator he would have provided the counting machines and kept the Democrats out of the counting centre. Worst dictator ever,

The Trump supporters may not be the smartest, and easily swayed, but they are correct about the wealthy people not caring about how the majority of the people in this country are being badly harmed by an arrogant and insular congress.
It is a lie to call the occupation of Congress, a "terrorist attack", and it is the kind of political expression long over due in any democratic republic, and especially on one as corrupt as the one we have now.

I am a left wing, progressive, liberal, and it is the DNC I have nothing in common with.
I have far more in common with the Trump supporters, because the democrats in Congress only listen to bankers and the wealthy elite.
Why has congress supported so many illegal foreign wars, like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc.?
Why is congress letting everyone offshore all our jobs and stragegic technology?

This country was founded on armed insurrection, and anyone who does not like armed insurrection belongs in anohter country.

A terrorist attack is an attack due to political motives. These clowns just want to make sure the white male is the ruling class.

WRONG!
A terrorist attack is illegal because it uses murder as extortion on an innocent civilian population.
The occupation of congress was not a terrorist attack because it was not even an attack at all.

False.
Some attacks are due to someone being a nut (like the Tennessee bombing) or its personal.

The terrorist attack on on the Capitol was a terrorist attack because the motivation was politcal.

Wow. I think you can't get any stupider....and then you prove me wrong.
If youre wrong than that means I'm doing great. Youre an idiot so lets stay opposite. If I ever agree with you I will be worried.

Um no. More unarmed black men were shot under Obamas regime than Trump's Government .
I can send you the stats if you want.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

if Trump was a dictator he would have provided the counting machines and kept the Democrats out of the counting centre. Worst dictator ever,

Dump wasnt smart enough to plan it out. Thats why he resorted to trying to mafia the results.

Um no. More unarmed black men were shot under Obamas regime than Trump's Government .
I can send you the stats if you want.
I know dummy. I just pointed out to you why. Can't you read?

WRONG!

False.
Some attacks are due to someone being a nut (like the Tennessee bombing) or its personal.

The terrorist attack on on the Capitol was a terrorist attack because the motivation was politcal.

And the terroist attack on the capitol to oppose the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh was not political?
BLM riots were not political ?
Toppling statues was not political?
The murders of Trump supporters were not political?

Forum List

Back