Will Joe Biden Skip The Next Debate?

• They found a way out of the 2nd Debate so yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, Joe is a Fighter and will show up to duke it out with Trump behind the school

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • He's thinks he's Senator of PA and get's lost at a swimming pool and shows his hairy legs off

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • He can't find that thing, yah know the thing

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • He thinks he is running against What's his name from Montana

• Mommy am I dog catcher yet

• Sniff Sniff Sniff

• He finds Hunter's Crack Pipe and suddenly becomes Lucid

• Total voters

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
I believe based on more and more evidence coming out on Biden, and The Obama Administration's Corruption, based on Senile Joe's deteriorating mental condition that there will be some excuse made as to why there cannot be a 3rd debate.

There is no reason even right now not to hold the 2nd debate.

By the time the 3rd debate comes around, Joe is going to come down with the Mike DeWine Flu and refuse to debate.

Discuss

I think Joe Biden is done, but he and his party need ripped to shreds in a public forum.

Good idea. Given how badly Trump fucked up the first one, if we had another, the Democrats might wind up winning 60 seats in the Senate and 400 in the House. And nobody wants that.
He slam dunked the first debate Putin's Little Butt Plug.

Why do you think every Lefty Marxist New World Order Pundit on The DemNazi payroll cried like little bitches about cancelling the rest of the debates?

To quote Joe Biden "Well, son of a bitch, they cancelled the debates"

I believe based on more and more evidence coming out on Biden, and The Obama Administration's Corruption, based on Senile Joe's deteriorating mental condition that there will be some excuse made as to why there cannot be a 3rd debate.

Hey, guy remember when you said Trump would win the first debate? How'd that work out for you again?

After predicting Trump wouldn't back out of the 2nd one, I need Joe to think, "he's Senator of PA and get's lost at a swimming pool and shows his hairy legs off," to get my batting average up to .500

By the time the 3rd debate comes around, Joe is going to come down with the Mike DeWine Flu and refuse to debate.

Discuss

I think Joe Biden is done, but he and his party need ripped to shreds in a public forum.
If this country allows an openly (corrupt by his own words), and worse failing Biden to become President of this country, then we are the biggest fool's in the world. It's just that simple. How Biden got this far is actually unbelievable really. How government officials got away with being corrupt while serving as our government officials is a shame and disgrace. Trump may have had some sins while a civilian/ citizen, but he wasn't serving in an official government position where he was a representative of the people. He has done his job for America, and he hasn't been corrupt while in the position of the presidency. Biden by admission from his own mouth was involved in the bribing of government officials in Ukraine. How that can just get by the justice department of this country is amazing.

Hey, guy remember when you said Trump would win the first debate? How'd that work out for you again?
He did win the first debate. No one who is breathing should ever believe a lying child of Hell DemNazi like you.

Lying is like breathing for you.

There is no way Biden's handlers throw Joe to the 'wolf' after this Burisma bombshell.

'Run away, Joe - hide in your bunker.'
His handlers will be complicit in criminal activity by government officials. That is unexceptable.

Discuss

If this country allows an openly (corrupt by his own words), and worse failing Biden to become President of this country, then we are the biggest fool's in the world. It's just that simple. How Biden got this far is actually unbelievable really. How government officials got away with being corrupt while serving as our government officials is a shame and disgrace. Trump may have had some sins while a civilian/ citizen, but he wasn't serving in an official government position where he was a representative of the people. He has done his job for America, and he hasn't been corrupt while in the position of the presidency. Biden by admission from his own mouth was involved in the bribing of government officials in Ukraine. How that can just get by the justice department of this country is amazing.
Worse. If Biden Wins, America is done and so is Democracy and we go in to 2021 heading in to the Teeth of The Beast, The 666 World Order, and God's Wrath is no longer delayed.

Discuss

Worse. If Biden Wins, America is done and so is Democracy and we go in to 2021 heading in to the Teeth of The Beast, The 666 World Order, and God's Wrath is no longer delayed.
That could be true. The man might look frail, but he also looks evil. Trusting Biden is a dangerous thing.

There is no way Biden's handlers throw Joe to the 'wolf' after this Burisma bombshell.

You said there was no way Joe would show up for the first debate. Then you said there was no way he would show up for the second debate. Trump weaseled out of the second one, but Joe was ready to go. Now you're whining about Joe not showing up for the last debate. You wanna bet some money on that?

After predicting Trump wouldn't back out of the 2nd one, I need Joe to think, "he's Senator of PA and get's lost at a swimming pool and shows his hairy legs off," to get my batting average up to .500
President Trump never backed out of the 2nd debate that he agreed to participate in under the conditions he agreed to. The Debate Commission, bailing Joe out, refused to hold The Debate they and The President Agreed to.

Instead like cheaters who know they can't win, they pulled a fast one and changed the rules, gave The President a 15 minute notice and even less time to give an answer for a rigged game and a virtual debate which would allow Joe to read his answers fed to him by cue cards and a teleprompter.

There is no reason for the debate commission to NOT Hold debate # 2 under the conditions agreed to by both parties.

So where is debate # 2?

He won, asshat.

Discuss

Raging don-roid doesn't need to debate. He has his cult of personality COVID-19 Superspreader events now...

You said there was no way Joe would show up for the first debate. Then you said there was no way he would show up for the second debate. Trump weaseled out of the second one, but Joe was ready to go. Now you're whining about Joe not showing up for the last debate. You wanna bet some money on that?
Joe Biden never showed up for the 1st debate. His wire, stolen debate questions and crib sheet is what showed up.

The man is mentally shot. Wallace had to keep him on the right debate question so Biden could read off of his pre-written answers from his pre-stolen questions.

Discuss

The "deteriorating mental condition" you should be concerned with is yours, your fellow Cult45 bootlicking members, and the demented fuckup who is playing president.

He won, asshat.
How you know he won, is by Chris Wallace's Actions repeatedly bailing out Joe, and reminding Joe what answer he needed to read off of his cheat sheet.

Forum List

Back