Kevin McCarthy Vows To Subpoena 51 Deep State Intelligence Agents Who Stated Hunter Biden Laptop Was Likely Russian Election Interference

not surprised a demafasict is calling Alexander hamilton’s a nut

and wants to attack the reporters at his paper…what other american institutions are on your chopping block?

Alexander Hamilton would never have published a story as flimsily sourced as this. Maybe the employees who passed on using their byline should testify as well.

From the contract Hunter signed (Post 40, Link )

"Equipment left with the Mac Shop after 60 days of completed service will be treated as abandoned and you agree to hold the Mac Shop harmless for any damages or loss of property."

View attachment 738159

They can legally do whatever they please with abandoned property, and Hunter gave them written authorization to do so.

It just happened to become public a few weeks before the election. Hunter Biden is not a public official.

"Equipment left with the Mac Shop after 60 days of completed service will be treated as abandoned and you agree to hold the Mac Shop harmless for any damages or loss of property."

View attachment 738159

They can legally do whatever they please with abandoned property, and Hunter gave them written authorization to do so.
Are the personal emails and financial documents really the repair guy's property to sell to whomever he wants? I can understand the laptop being his, but not in any way, shape, or form, the personal records of the original owner, for his distribution to whomever he wants. That's just plain wrong.

The fifth installment of Elon Musk's "Twitter Files" Monday revealed that staffers believed that tweets written by former President Trump around the events of Jan. 6 had not actually violated its policies despite the company saying so at the time.

"For years, Twitter had resisted calls both internal and external to ban Trump on the grounds that blocking a world leader from the platform or removing their controversial tweets would hide important information that people should be able to see and debate," Bari Weiss of The Free Press wrote towards the beginning of her thread on Monday. "But after January 6, as @mtaibbi and @shellenbergermd have documented, pressure grew, both inside and outside of Twitter, to ban Trump."

Weiss cited "dissenters" within Twitter that did not want to ban Trump, including one who wrote, "Maybe because I am from China. I deeply understand how censorship can destroy the public conversation."

"But voices like that one appear to have been a distinct minority within the company. Across Slack channels, many Twitter employees were upset that Trump hadn’t been banned earlier," Weiss wrote. "After January 6, Twitter employees organized to demand their employer ban Trump. ‘There is a lot of employee advocacy happening,’ said one Twitter employee."
“Maybe because I am from China,” said one employee on January 7, “I deeply understand how censorship can destroy the public conversation.”

It's a sad state when America starts to resemble a Communist dictatorship...

Just saying, 5th, to each question is not a living Hell. Besides doesn't executive privilege extent to all Democrats now anyway? </sarcasm>
Shit, they can simply recount other events of Russian disinformation . They are being investigated for rendering an opinion.

How ducking stupid is that… but then we’re talking about a Kevin McCarthy so…

I can't tell you the last time I watched CNN before election night.
You sure do post a lot of CNN links as part of your "proofs." That's watching CNN (on line), silly.

1) Your honesty is questionable.
So how did you get the Steele Dossier the day it came out? Were you on the e-mail list for it?
I said, "When the fake and infamous Russian Dossier was released, I read it in full."

2) So is your attention span.

View attachment 738159

cc: struth
They can do whatever they want… including adding all sorts of shit to it

I’m still waiting to see how the stuff on the laptop has been determined to be legit.

I don’t click on videos.

Can anyone put that into words?

It just happened to become public a few weeks before the election. Hunter Biden is not a public official.
The Big Guy is, and he raised the crackhead who hired trafficked women with money he made because of his Dad's name.

You sure do post a lot of CNN links as part of your "proofs." That's watching CNN (on line), silly.
I do? News to me. Perhaps you can show me where I do this?

CNN is a respected news organization.
1) Your honesty is questionable.
LOL...you're the one saying you had access to classified material. Not me.
I said, "When the fake and infamous Russian Dossier was released, I read it in full."
Released? Who released it?
2) So is your attention span.
Its an active enough span to see that the laptop story is fabricated. Unless you think it's logical that the laptop repair guy would call the president's personal attorney and hand over copies of a laptop.

I’m still waiting to see how the stuff on the laptop has been determined to be legit.

I don’t click on videos.

Can anyone put that into words?
They cross-checked emails against official emails received elsewhere. For example, an alleged email sent from the laptop matched.

Also, the headers on emails were confirmed to be genuine.

Also, naked pictures and videos of crackhead Hunter, which he took himself, duh.

Plus plenty more. If you were really interested in a truthful answer, you would have researched this yourself by now.

I am surprised you have such strong opinions considering how misinformed you are.

They cross-checked emails against official emails received elsewhere. For example, an alleged email sent from the laptop matched.

Also, the headers on emails were confirmed to be genuine.

Also, naked pictures and videos of crackhead Hunter, which he took himself, duh.

Plus plenty more. If you were really interested in a truthful answer, you would have researched this yourself by now.

I am surprised you have such strong opinions considering how misinformed you are.
My understanding was that 20,000 of the 125,000 emails have been authenticated.

That’s a long way from anything like saying that everything on it is legit.

And of ANYTHING on it was added or altered… all of it is suspect

The Big Guy is, and he raised the crackhead who hired trafficked women with money he made because of his Dad's name.

Hunter Biden is a private citizen. The House is not entitled to any of his personal records. There are no financial ties between Hunter Biden and Joe Biden as Joe Biden has released his tax returns and we know where his money has come from.

Forum List

Back