Another black WOKE and freed from democrat shackles

Yeap from her mental shackles of democrat propaganda.

Lol these posts are always so dumb. Republicans have this idea that “liberals heads explode” when black people vote republican, but the reality is that we don’t care and were already well aware some black people are conservative. I don’t know why anyone would vote republican let alone a black person so I don’t at all care whatsoever.

Thank god..
Right I’m sure you’re terribly concerned about black people.

Leftists aka Communists don't give a SHIT about Blacks IF you did you would NOT have kept them living in Shithole Ghettos for more than 50 years.
Well, I don’t have any control whatsoever what happens to black people.

No but you support and vote for Democrat politicians who have kept Blacks living in Shithole Ghettos for more than 50 years.

Thank god..

Leftists aka Communists don't give a SHIT about Blacks IF you did you would NOT have kept them living in Shithole Ghettos for more than 50 years.

No but you support and vote for Democrat politicians who have kept Blacks living in Shithole Ghettos for more than 50 years.
So republicans have tried tirelessly to free them huh?

Lol these posts are always so dumb. Republicans have this idea that “liberals heads explode” when black people vote republican, but the reality is that we don’t care and were already well aware some black people are conservative. I don’t know why anyone would vote republican let alone a black person so I don’t at all care whatsoever.
Yes, we know.

Thank god..

So republicans have tried tirelessly to free them huh?
Are you blaming the dog-shit Republicans for not free black people from YOUR SHACKLES.

That is like a murder blaming the cops for not stopping him.

Thank god..

Its such a lie that liberals care about black people. They care about their votes. If a black person has divergent political views, they are an Uncle Tom.

Keep black people down by making them rely on the government. Liberals are the true racists.

Thank god..

Democrats are only concerned about Blacks’ votes for them.

- Blacks are least likely to grow up with a father in their life.
- Black unemployment has been highest among American Race groups
- Black-owned small business is the lowest among American race groups

These are the things Conservatives are terribly concerned about Blacks. Democrats have done little or nothing to help Blacks in these areas with the exception of blaming Republicans.

Thank god..

Kept them living in shithole ghettos for over 50 years? Wanna talk about Jim Crow laws? Better yet, let's talk about what happened before Johnson and Kennedy took office.

Forum List

Back