Trump’s tax returns were illegally obtained...why didnt the tech giants censor discussion of those?

This is the most recent and most obvious censorship and shilling for the Democrats by Big Tech.

If it was Eric Trump’s emails that were leaked, I GUARANTEE they wouldnt be censored on Twitter.

Trump is in hock for almost half a billion and we don't know to whom. That's a concern and probably why he's been hiding his returns.

Oh right....they are Democrat surrogates.

Twitter claimed they stopped the story because they dont allow for hacked information to be spread.

YEA....RIGHT.

PULL MY OTHER LEG AND I PLAY JINGLE BELLS.
Or any of the 2 years of fake russia hoax? Or the fake accusations against kavanaugh? Or the fake accusations about Trump and our vets from anonymous sources? Because companies like facebook and twitter have invested millions in Joe Biden and the Dems and they are trying protect their investment.

Twitter claimed they stopped the story because they dont allow for hacked information to be spread.

YEA....RIGHT.

Or any of the 2 years of fake russia hoax? Or the fake accusations against kavanaugh? Or the fake accusations about Trump and our vets from anonymous sources? Because companies like facebook and twitter have invested millions in Joe Biden and the Dems and they are trying protect their investment.
If they're investing in Biden, then they're investing in America. :salute:

For real. If you have conservative values, delete your Facebook and Twitter accounts.

YEA....RIGHT.

You know darn well Biden is bought and paid for by China and Ukraine. They don't shell out millions of dollars to a drug addict unless they are getting something in return.

YEA....RIGHT.

You know darn well Biden is bought and paid for by China and Ukraine. They don't shell out millions of dollars to a drug addict unless they are getting something in return.

Burisma Board Meeting: “Hey, this guy got kicked out of the US military for coke. He is a crackhead and loves whores. He knows nothing about Ukraine or the Natural Gas industry. Lets add him to this board and pay him $84,000 a month”

Come on.

For real. If you have conservative values, delete your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Do not worry though Trump going to win. We going to have a Real SCOTUS for the first time in decades. And section 230 of the CDA is one of the items on the docket I believe.

Those companies like Twitter and Facebook are sacrificing their shareholders money to score political points. They are making the opening the companies that will take them over will come through.

This is why you shouldn't invest in companies run by Democrats and never hire or promote Democrats to management.

YEA....RIGHT.

I noticed on some of these social media sites, that some political ad's seemingly (infasis on seemingly), don't allow you to skip the ad, but other political ad's the site allow you to skip the ad. Now this might be controlled by the amount of money being paid for ad space by the purchaser (or) it could be a form of sensorship being used by big tech in which might be biased towards one candidate over another. Not sure what's going on if anything, but it seems strange. This is just an opinion, because it might be fair across the board, but there are ads that allow one to skip, and then there are ads that don't allow you to skip. Maybe someone can do a better study on it if there is anything to it.

Ironically, thanks to their ham-handed attempt to censor anything that hurts the left, Twatter and FakeBook have made this the biggest story of the year. :rofl:

Trump's tax returns weren't unveiled at all. The NY Times just made up their story out of whole cloth.

The fact that no one was busted is the proof.

If someone HAD leaked Trump's actual returns, they would know who and they would have already been pinched.

YEA....RIGHT.

Burisma Board Meeting: “Hey, this guy got kicked out of the US military for coke. He is a crackhead and loves whores. He knows nothing about Ukraine or the Natural Gas industry. Lets add him to this board and pay him $84,000 a month”

Come on.
You come on. Hunter isn't running! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back