there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

Kinda funny people were in the Capital buildings long before Trump finished his speech. Those folks weren't Trump supporters. I'd say the Trump supporters walked into a mess that someone else was hoping to make.

Everyone in that mob was there at Trumps request.
He called them to Washington to do something about Congress certifying the election of Biden. The timing was no accident.
They did

Guess you missed the tape where he told them to "peacefully" go and air their concerns. You sure don't want to remember that part. You also don't want to know about the people who were already there long before Trump's speech ended. How bout the camera people who were there. No phones. Camera's. Oh and lets not forget the police letting them all in and greeting them.

Kinda makes for a false charge of insurrection. From what I've read most are charged with trespassing. That's a long way from insurrection.
Again, Actions speak louder than words

Trump took no actions to get them to peacefully withdraw

He took the action. The only thing you want to talk about is how long it took him to ask them to peacefully leave. Which they did. Actions speak louder than words.

Kinda funny people were in the Capital buildings long before Trump finished his speech. Those folks weren't Trump supporters. I'd say the Trump supporters walked into a mess that someone else was hoping to make.

He called them to Washington to do something about Congress certifying the election of Biden. The timing was no accident.
They did

Guess you missed the tape where he told them to "peacefully" go and air their concerns. You sure don't want to remember that part. You also don't want to know about the people who were already there long before Trump's speech ended. How bout the camera people who were there. No phones. Camera's. Oh and lets not forget the police letting them all in and greeting them.

Kinda makes for a false charge of insurrection. From what I've read most are charged with trespassing. That's a long way from insurrection.

He took the action. The only thing you want to talk about is how long it took him to ask them to peacefully leave. Which they did. Actions speak louder than words.
Very good. Insurrectionists don't voluntarily leave and they don't leave peaceably.

there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .
There are violent coups, and soft coups.... They both are still coups.

They did

Very good. Insurrectionists don't voluntarily leave and they don't leave peaceably.
They finally got direction from their leader Trump, to back down, and leave....so they obeyed.

There is video of his minion saying exactly that, they backed down and left because Trump tweeted they should.

They did

They finally got direction from their leader Trump, to back down, and leave....so they obeyed.

There is video of his minion saying exactly that, they backed down and left because Trump tweeted they should.
Because one person speaks for an out of control mob. Right.

From what I've read people were there before Trump even finished his speech

Those rioters were in Washington on that day because Trump directed them to do so.
They had a specific mission, stop Congress from certifying the election of Biden

LOL Sure he did. He told them to "peacefully" go and air their grievances. It was on tape and millions heard it.

If his intent was to have them “peacefully” protest, why did he wait four hours after the violence began before he spoke against it?
Why did he ignore the urging of family and staff to put a stop to the violence?
Why did he send the mob after Pence and tell them how displeased he was with him?

Did you ever stop to think he was looking into all aspects of what was going on before he opened his mouth. That's what a wise man would do.

He also asked them to peacefully leave which they did.

FOUR HOURS?

He was watching on TV. Why wasn’t he in constant contact with key staff to see what could be done? Why did he ignore repeated calls for him to call off the mob?

What needs to be “studied” about a violent mob attacking the US Capitol before you order them to stop?

Did you ever stop to think he might have called whoever was in charge at the capital to get the story?? Of course not.

This all happened months ago. Why aren't you outraged about the mess you boy Biden made at the border?? Allowing thousands of illegals, many with the Chinese virus, into our country. That's more important that the fake insurrection charges you love to talk about.
Sorry, but history says otherwise.

Trump made no calls, others called him to try to get him to take action......Trump changed the subject.

Diversion to......<sob> What about Biden? Doesn’t cut it

They did

It was Trumps party
He called them to DC
He sent them to the Capitol to do something about the Certification.
They marched under a Trump banner

Once it turned violent, he took no action for FOUR HOURS
People died

Because one person speaks for an out of control mob. Right.

They marched under a TRUMP banner
He had a responsibility.

1617717606907.jpeg

Trump just watched the mayhem on TV

From what I've read people were there before Trump even finished his speech

Those rioters were in Washington on that day because Trump directed them to do so.
They had a specific mission, stop Congress from certifying the election of Biden

LOL Sure he did. He told them to "peacefully" go and air their grievances. It was on tape and millions heard it.

If his intent was to have them “peacefully” protest, why did he wait four hours after the violence began before he spoke against it?
Why did he ignore the urging of family and staff to put a stop to the violence?
Why did he send the mob after Pence and tell them how displeased he was with him?

Did you ever stop to think he was looking into all aspects of what was going on before he opened his mouth. That's what a wise man would do.

He also asked them to peacefully leave which they did.

FOUR HOURS?

He was watching on TV. Why wasn’t he in constant contact with key staff to see what could be done? Why did he ignore repeated calls for him to call off the mob?

What needs to be “studied” about a violent mob attacking the US Capitol before you order them to stop?

Did you ever stop to think he might have called whoever was in charge at the capital to get the story?? Of course not.

This all happened months ago. Why aren't you outraged about the mess you boy Biden made at the border?? Allowing thousands of illegals, many with the Chinese virus, into our country. That's more important that the fake insurrection charges you love to talk about.
Sorry, but history says otherwise.

Trump made no calls, others called him to try to get him to take action......Trump changed the subject.

Diversion to......<sob> What about Biden? Doesn’t cut it

Well its a moot point. All of your points are. That happened months ago.

You should be defending the stuttering fuck you voted for. The one who's made a mess of the border. The one stopped construction on the fully funded wall. The one who handcuffed ICE and Border Patrol. The one who told the Mexicans to come on in even though many have the Chinese virus. Oh and how bout we tax payers being on the hook for hotel rooms for these illegals instead of them being bussed back to the border.

Oh and lets not forget those trillion dollar bills he's put forth. The bills that have very little Chinese virus relief and very little infrastructure, like 5% for infrastructure. Loads of pork though. You know like contributing to Union pension funds for blue cities and states.

Oh I think those facts are more important that folks being charged with trespassing. Don't you??

there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .
You'll never convince the NPCs.

Who in the HELL appointed you the Official Definer of Right-Wing eruptions of angst and hissy fits? BTW, fool, there have been more than a... "few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital !" So your dumb ass claims!

"Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 — forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government — 397 people have been arrested and charged with crimes."
~~ 397 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.. ~~

That's a planned insurrection in any law textbook from what has been discovered so far!

Now go and correct the near 30 odd misspellings in your OP, fool!
Well, this is where we are now. No matter what, just deny it. "It didn't happen, nope".

All that stuff you're looking at, and hearing people actually say? Nope. Never happened. I don't see it. I don't hear it.

These people have been told (and therefore believe) they're "at war". Lying is fine in war. The ends justify the means.

They're at war, and we're not. Funny, I remember saying that after 9/11, too.
Kinda like after the Mueller report? Didn't you guys still claim trump was guilty?

Who in the HELL appointed you the Official Definer of Right-Wing eruptions of angst and hissy fits? BTW, fool, there have been more than a... "few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital !" So your dumb ass claims!

"Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 — forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government — 397 people have been arrested and charged with crimes."
~~ 397 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.. ~~

That's a planned insurrection in any law textbook from what has been discovered so far!

Now go and correct the near 30 odd misspellings in your OP, fool!
Well, this is where we are now. No matter what, just deny it. "It didn't happen, nope".

All that stuff you're looking at, and hearing people actually say? Nope. Never happened. I don't see it. I don't hear it.

These people have been told (and therefore believe) they're "at war". Lying is fine in war. The ends justify the means.

They're at war, and we're not. Funny, I remember saying that after 9/11, too.
Kinda like after the Mueller report? Didn't you guys still claim trump was guilty?
Kinda like nothing. Deflection doesn't work on me.

"It was Trumps party
He called them to DC
He sent them to the Capitol to do something about the Certification.

People died"
-From the Orlando Weekly:
"Trump: "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!" and thousands of insurrectionists heeded the call"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Rioter Texted Bloody Hand Photo Captioned: "This is from a bad cop, Yea I fed him to the people..."
The confidential source provided the FBI with a copy of a text message that Whitton allegedly sent to a mutual acquaintance. “This is from a bad cop,” the message said, showing an image of a bloody hand. “Yea I fed him to the people. Idk his status. And don’t care tbh.”

“The defendant assaulted an officer with a weapon — a crutch — and while doing so, kicked another officer who had been forced to the ground by a separate rioter. The defendant then dragged the officer he assaulted with a crutch into the mob, pulling him by the head, in a prone position, down a flight of steps."

.................................................................................................................

I post the two snips above (from Orlando Weekly and HuffPost)....not because the poster "rightwinger" needs my avatar's help. Nope. He can handle the Whack-A-Mole jackassery that pops here so often just fine, thank you very much.

Rather, I post it simply because it is entertaining to underscore the degree of nutjobbery of those MealTeam6 Jackass Patriots, and the Duped & Snookered MAGA's are afflicted with.

I'm sure most here recognize that.

I would definitely say that there were folks that went there with a pre-plan to riot. . . I don't think they had any plan to take over the government though, nor was Trump involved in a plan with the military to take over the government.

As such, using the language that it was a "insurrection," is a bit strong.

But. . . there were definitely extremist sub-groups that had pre-planned to riot.

The FBI and establishment knew about them, and did nothing. I do not know why. I could speculate. . . I mean, look how the media and you folks are arguing, right? :dunno:

Forum List

Back