there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

fun watching them try to deny the obvious, though!
Have the Black Lies Matter protests/riots/looting the past 14 months across America been insurrection ?
No, they were not trying to take over the Government

Horseshit and you know it. The entire plan for the Antifa and the Black Lies Matter is to overturn the duly elected local government. Get your facts straight.

If he had any, he could.

there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .
So I take it you're a proponent for a 9/11 style commission to find out exactly what happened that day, who all was responsible and how we could never allow that to happen again, right OP? Right?!?

Have the Black Lies Matter protests/riots/looting the past 14 months across America been insurrection ?

Horseshit and you know it. The entire plan for the Antifa and the Black Lies Matter is to overturn the duly elected local government. Get your facts straight.

there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .
Who in the HELL appointed you the Official Definer of Right-Wing eruptions of angst and hissy fits? BTW, fool, there have been more than a... "few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital !" So your dumb ass claims!

"Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 — forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government — 397 people have been arrested and charged with crimes."
~~ 397 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.. ~~

That's a planned insurrection in any law textbook from what has been discovered so far!

Now go and correct the near 30 odd misspellings in your OP, fool!
who the HELL appointed the left the definer of words?

Piss off.

Who the hell appointed the Trump cult as definer of words?
Insurrection
noun
An organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence.

That what the Trump cult/Q NUTS tried to do.

He's just trying to ignore the obvious (as I had just pointed out), change the subject and put others on the defensive.

These folks aren't meant to be taken seriously.

There was a protest, and there was some violence and damage to public property but there was no insurrection. We are a country of gun owners - we have millions of guns. If the intent had been to overthrow the government or at the very least to permanently disrupt certain politicians, a crowd of some 100,000 armed citizens would have easily been able to accomplish this.

Instead some of the protestors entered the Capitol without guns and peacefully left when they were asked to.

No fking way can this be called an insurrection.

I agree. If it had been a real insurrection every one of those Trump supporters would have been armed. They would have shot the shit out of the capital buildings. From what I've read people were there before Trump even finished his speech. And those folks sure weren't Trump supporters.

False flag?? You bet.

Who in the HELL appointed you the Official Definer of Right-Wing eruptions of angst and hissy fits? BTW, fool, there have been more than a... "few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital !" So your dumb ass claims!

"Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 — forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government — 397 people have been arrested and charged with crimes."
~~ 397 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.. ~~

That's a planned insurrection in any law textbook from what has been discovered so far!

Well, this is where we are now. No matter what, just deny it. "It didn't happen, nope".

All that stuff you're looking at, and hearing people actually say? Nope. Never happened. I don't see it. I don't hear it.

These people have been told (and therefore believe) they're "at war". Lying is fine in war. The ends justify the means.

They're at war, and we're not. Funny, I remember saying that after 9/11, too.

no. those that were involved in looting & rioting & vandalizing were not trying to stop, then take over the US gov'ment. although some 10,000 have been arrested across the country for such crimes i listed - - - no one, under donny's DOJ was arrested & convicted for insurrection; because that wasn't their intent.

however, your sad attempt at the false equivalency is duly noted.

Last edited:

no. those that were involved in looting & rioting & vandalizing were not trying to stop & take over the US gov'ment. although some 10,000 have been arrested across the country for such crimes - - - no one, under donny's DOJ was arrested & convicted for that charge because that wasn't their intent.

however, your sad attempt at the false equivalency is duly noted.
It's all they've got. And they think it's not obvious.

Well, this is where we are now. No matter what, just deny it. "It didn't happen, nope".

All that stuff you're looking at, and hearing people actually say? Nope. Never happened. I don't see it. I don't hear it.

These people have been told (and therefore believe) they're "at war". Lying is fine in war. The ends justify the means.

donny's ' don't believe what you see/read or hear ... stick with us ' mental-ity is alive & well with cult45.

donny's ' don't believe what you see/read or hear ... stick with us ' mental-ity is alive & well with cult45.
The alternate universe took decades to build, and Trump flipped the switch.

Now, it's its own, separate, closed circuit, fully-functioning ecosystem.

who the HELL appointed the left the definer of words?

Piss off.

Who the hell appointed the Trump cult as definer of words?
Insurrection
noun
An organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence.

That what the Trump cult/Q NUTS tried to do.

^ ' Who the hell appointed the Trump cult as definer of words? '

:desk:

apparently it's self appointed:

& the cult45's response?

:udaman:

The alternate universe took decades to build, and Trump flipped the switch.

Now, it's its own, separate, closed circuit, fully-functioning ecosystem.

70e097a723d0d0aa284420e3a7a97c13.jpg

Not even close
Neither attempts to overthrow Government

Trump did

There was a protest, and there was some violence and damage to public property but there was no insurrection.

It was an attempt, directed by Trump to force a sitting Congress from the building and physically capture Congressmen

That is by definition, an insurrection

Forum List

Back