How will the government decide who gets reparations for slavery?

Since no one alive was ever a slave, what is the criteria for slavery reparations?
Can't be skin color, too many Africans have migrated to the "racist States of America." I am confused, why would anyone want to go to a country where they are discriminated against? The whole racist dialogue is just so much bullshit.

I'm not sure that would work, aren't there blacks that migrated here from other countries? Would they get reoperations? Can you be so many generations removed from being black? Could DNA be the criteria? Seems to me it would not be that easy. What about me? I identify as a black.

I'm not sure that would work, aren't there blacks that migrated here from other countries? Would they get reoperations? Can you be so many generations removed from being black? Could DNA be the criteria? Seems to me it would not be that easy. What about me? I identify as a black.

Nigerians are sooo Black that they're dark purple.
What guilty white would question this?

Me too, where my money.

Forum List

Back