There Isn't Going To Be A War With Iran -- Relax & Calm Down

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Who was Qassem Soleimani, Iran's IRGC's Quds Force leader?

First and foremost, a bad guy was killed and the world should celebrate that....and not one US solider was harmed in doing so......Qassem Soleimani had been living on borrowed time for the past 20 years, so him taking a dirt nap now isn't a big deal -- there isn't going to be a war with Iran, so take a chill pill and relax....

Now who was Soleimani?? In Iran he was considered popular, initially because of his role in the Iran/Iraq war and later because of his role in the spread of Iranian influence in the Middle East, which the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel have struggled to keep in check..

"Soleimani ordered Iraqi militias into Syria to fight along the Iraqi military to defeat ISIL..which made him a "national hero" among the Iranian people and other Middle Eastern countries. 'If it wasn't for people like him, this region would have seen black flags flying across the region"

Who cares if this guy fought against ISIS, he conducted proxy wars and terrorist attacks on US interests across the Middle East that resulted in the loss of American lives....it was about time he got what was coming to him.....they have been trying to take him out for 20 years, he got caught slipping and here we are....Iran doesn't want a war with us -- the economic sanctions have crippled them, so a full fledge war with the US is not in their regime's best interest..They will continue to conduct proxy wars and attacks -- and we will continue to launch drone strikes against them in Iraq, but it will not go any further, so like I said..relax….celebrate the fact that a bad guy is gone...and give Trump credit...

#MAGA

All have a snapping point. Iran has likely reached theirs. It wont be a "war" war.
Much like the US's many many "wars" it'll be Iranian/Islime-ick terrorist actions( think CIA hits).
It's what they do best.
I expect a few US higher ups get dropped in "retaliation". 2020 . Shit show extraordinaire.

First and foremost, a bad guy was killed and the world should celebrate that....and not one US solider was harmed in doing so......Qassem Soleimani had been living on borrowed time for the past 20 years, so him taking a dirt nap now isn't a big deal -- there isn't going to be a war with Iran, so take a chill pill and relax....

Now who was Soleimani?? In Iran he was considered popular, initially because of his role in the Iran/Iraq war and later because of his role in the spread of Iranian influence in the Middle East, which the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel have struggled to keep in check..

"Soleimani ordered Iraqi militias into Syria to fight along the Iraqi military to defeat ISIL..which made him a "national hero" among the Iranian people and other Middle Eastern countries. 'If it wasn't for people like him, this region would have seen black flags flying across the region"

Who cares if this guy fought against ISIS, he conducted proxy wars and terrorist attacks on US interests across the Middle East that resulted in the loss of American lives....it was about time he got what was coming to him.....they have been trying to take him out for 20 years, he got caught slipping and here we are....Iran doesn't want a war with us -- the economic sanctions have crippled them, so a full fledge war with the US is not in their regime's best interest..They will continue to conduct proxy wars and attacks -- and we will continue to launch drone strikes against them in Iraq, but it will not go any further, so like I said..relax….celebrate the fact that a bad guy is gone...and give Trump credit...

#MAGA
I agree we won't be going to war with Iran but they or their proxies will almost certainly attack us or our allies. I won't miss this guy but I also think he has already been replaced with someone just as bad.

Iran tends to be peaceful, I doubt if there would be war

#MAGA
I agree we won't be going to war with Iran but they or their proxies will almost certainly attack us or our allies. I won't miss this guy but I also think he has already been replaced with someone just as bad.

Who will be replaced by the next guy who will be replaced by the next guy who will be replaced by the next guy............

We love never ending wars as much as they do.

Iran tends to be peaceful, I doubt if there would be war

They aren't that peaceful, after all, they just attacked out embassy in Baghdad.

However, President Trump's Operation Tough Love is designed to put the mullahs in their place and chastise them. The message is that none of their people are untouchable. Soleimani was a highly ranked evildoer, his demise is probably even more significant than Trump's whacking of al-Baghdadi

All have a snapping point. Iran has likely reached theirs. It wont be a "war" war.
Much like the US's many many "wars" it'll be Iranian/Islime-ick terrorist actions( think CIA hits).
It's what they do best.
I expect a few US higher ups get dropped in "retaliation". 2020 . Shit show extraordinaire.
No US higher ups will get dropped......the 19 year war will just continue until it becomes a 25 year war, and so on and so on.....

All because of one idiot's decision to invade Iraq...…..

The reason Iran has such a strong proxy presence in Iraq is because WE DESTABLIZED IRAQ...….

That's right: There ain't gonna be no war with Iran!

Those leaders may be fanatics,. but they aren't crazy.

They do not want their country to be turned into a parking lot.

That's right: There ain't gonna be no war with Iran!

Those leaders may be fanatics,. but they aren't crazy.

They do not want their country to be turned into a parking lot.

I think they’re crazy. They just don’t have the capabilities to go to war with us

#MAGA
irst and foremost, a bad guy was killed and the world should celebrate that....and not one US solider was harmed in doing so......Qassem Soleimani had been living on borrowed time for the past 20 years, so him taking a dirt nap now isn't a big deal
If Soleimani was a "bad guy", how would you characterize Dubya and his Axis of Evil?

Qasem Soleimani - Wikipedia

"Following the September 11 attacks in 2001, Ryan Crocker, a senior State Department official in the United States, flew to Geneva to meet with Iranian diplomats who were under the direction of Soleimani with the purpose of collaborating to destroy the Taliban, which had targeted Shia Afghanis.[27]

"This collaboration was instrumental in defining the targets of bombing operations in Afghanistan and in capturing key Al-Qaeda operatives, but abruptly ended in January 2002, when President George W. Bush named Iran as part of the 'Axis of evil' in his State of the Union address."

#MAGA
irst and foremost, a bad guy was killed and the world should celebrate that....and not one US solider was harmed in doing so......Qassem Soleimani had been living on borrowed time for the past 20 years, so him taking a dirt nap now isn't a big deal
If Soleimani was a "bad guy", how would you characterize Dubya and his Axis of Evil?

"Following the September 11 attacks in 2001, Ryan Crocker, a senior State Department official in the United States, flew to Geneva to meet with Iranian diplomats who were under the direction of Soleimani with the purpose of collaborating to destroy the Taliban, which had targeted Shia Afghanis.[27]

"This collaboration was instrumental in defining the targets of bombing operations in Afghanistan and in capturing key Al-Qaeda operatives, but abruptly ended in January 2002, when President George W. Bush named Iran as part of the 'Axis of evil' in his State of the Union address."
Bush should have been impeached, if not jailed for the fuck up that is the Iraq war...…

Still doesn't cause me to lose an ounce of sleep or shed a single tear because Qassem is dead....only thing that his death affects in my life is oil prices going up

#MAGA

General Soleimani attacked our nation's embassy in Baghdad earlier this week. What he may or may not have done 18 years ago is pretty irrelevant at this point. The man needed chastised and indeed was.

Still doesn't cause me to lose an ounce of sleep or shed a single tear because Qassem is dead....only thing that his death affects in my life is oil prices going up
What effect will this assassination have on Trump's reelection prospects?

Trump risks a major war in an election year– why? – Mondoweiss

"The central political question about the assassination is, Why would a president who calls himself antiwar take such a huge risk in an election year?"

Forum List

Back