There Isn't Going To Be A War With Iran -- Relax & Calm Down

and give Trump credit

maybe when we read Trump's strategy....~S~
Iran and their allies Russia and Turkey are destroyed in Ezekiel 38 & 39 by Divine Wrath and Hell Fire and Brimstone on The Mountains of Israel.
comparing-battles.jpg

There won't be a war. There will be an extermination of their military and they will lose 90% of their combined forces when they attack Israel and are consumed by Fire on The Mountains of Israel sent not by MAN, but by GOD!
come-consider-anticipated-somewhat-why-nevertheless-lighter-whole-of-little-totally-demand-gog-and-magog-map-of-gog-and-magog-map.jpg

It will take 7 months to bury the bodies, and they will be contaminated and require people to be hired to locate and place markers by the bodies and have them removed and buried in The Valley of Harmon God in The Desert.

There will be so much destruction that it will take 7 years to burn, destroy and remove all of the weapons and machinery from the battlefield.

Bible Gateway passage: Ezekiel 38 - New International Version

Bible Gateway passage: Ezekiel 39 - New International Version

Last edited:
Iran tends to be peaceful, I doubt if there would be war

They aren't that peaceful, after all, they just attacked out embassy in Baghdad.

However, President Trump's Operation Tough Love is designed to put the mullahs in their place and chastise them. The message is that none of their people are untouchable. Soleimani was a highly ranked evildoer, his demise is probably even more significant than Trump's whacking of al-Baghdadi

Would you have felt the same if obama had did this in 2011? I think not.

Trump tweets predicting Obama would start a war with Iran to get reelected are coming back to haunt him

Obama was a close ally of Iran. You forgot the absurd "deal" he signed with them, or the pallets of cash money, or the fact that his chief advisor was actually born in Iran?

Peacful?? Iran?? Surely you jest

In comparison to America, Russia,China Saudis & Israel yes Iran is more peaceful.

In comparison to Poland, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, Switzerland, Ireland, Italy, Sweden then Iran is aggressive.
Wanna hear a dumb pollock joke??

America is deeply entrenched in NeoCon values.

Note we aren't helping anyone else against genocide & oppression.

America did nothing about Rwanda, 5 million killed in the Congo war, Darfur genocide, Rohingya genocide etc.

Because they don't involve a certain violent country in the Mid East.

Why didn’t Poland help?
Poland's been a good ally to the U.S. they've earned and deserve our respect :2cents:

and give Trump credit

Iran and their allies Russia and Turkey are destroyed in Ezekiel 38 & 39 by Divine Wrath and Hell Fire and Brimstone on The Mountains of Israel.
comparing-battles.jpg

There won't be a war. There will be an extermination of their military and they will lose 90% of their combined forces when they attack Israel and are consumed by Fire on The Mountains of Israel sent not by MAN, but by GOD!
come-consider-anticipated-somewhat-why-nevertheless-lighter-whole-of-little-totally-demand-gog-and-magog-map-of-gog-and-magog-map.jpg
Spare us this apocalyptic bullshit. Most of us on the sane universe do not want to see the world destroyed in fire or war. It does scare the shit out of me that there are now people in power like Pompeo and others awaiting the end of the world. Well..shit ..I always thought that the Iraq War was brought on partially by Bush's belief in the end times.

Here we are again.

Same shit. Different day.

Last edited:
A senior Iranian official said Tehran has foiled a plot by Israeli and Arab spy agencies to assassinate Major General Qassem Soleimani, a senior commander in Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).

State-run media on Thursday quoted Hossein Taeb, IRGC's intelligence chief, as saying that "three terrorists" had been arrested before they could attack Soleimani.

The suspects had plotted to kill Soleimani during the Ashoura religious commemorations on September 9 and 10, according to Taeb.

Iran says it foiled plot to kill Major General Qassem Soleimani

Who knows if there will be one or not, I hope Trump is wise enough to understand the consequences though.

If the U.S is drawn into a full scale war with Iran, Trump will almost certainly lose in 2020. There are some neo-con, Never Trumpers who want him to go to war. In fact, Pelosi is already accusing Trump of "significant escalation of the deployment of additional troops to the region.”

She wants to paint Trump as going to war for a reason. She knows he will lose Independent and some libertarian support if he does.

They aren't that peaceful, after all, they just attacked out embassy in Baghdad.

However, President Trump's Operation Tough Love is designed to put the mullahs in their place and chastise them. The message is that none of their people are untouchable. Soleimani was a highly ranked evildoer, his demise is probably even more significant than Trump's whacking of al-Baghdadi

Would you have felt the same if obama had did this in 2011? I think not.

Trump tweets predicting Obama would start a war with Iran to get reelected are coming back to haunt him

Obama was a close ally of Iran. You forgot the absurd "deal" he signed with them, or the pallets of cash money, or the fact that his chief advisor was actually born in Iran?

Does it matter that Winston Churchill was born on the floor of a cloak room in a hotel? Please, please stop posting this! It only makes you look stupid! I didn't like Jarrett one bit but I don't make up shit about her to make her look worse.

In comparison to America, Russia,China Saudis & Israel yes Iran is more peaceful.

In comparison to Poland, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, Switzerland, Ireland, Italy, Sweden then Iran is aggressive.

America did nothing about Rwanda, 5 million killed in the Congo war, Darfur genocide, Rohingya genocide etc.

Poland didn't do shit either.....

Now back to the pollock joke.....I only know one...…

A racist pollock logs onto a messageboard….all by himself...…

Enjoy the fish folks, I'm here all week....

I have never seen Iran invade a neighboring country

Somehow, it is always the US that ends up getting engaged in these conflicts

Why didn’t Poland help?
Poland's been a good ally to the U.S. they've earned and deserve our respect :2cents:

Yea I know that. But this Polish asshole hates America.

and give Trump credit

comparing-battles.jpg

Spare us this apocalyptic bullshit. Most of us on the sane universe do not want to see the world destroyed in fire. It does scare the shit out of me that there ar enow people in power like Pompeo and others awaiting the end of the world. Well..shit ..I always thought that the Iraq War was brought on partially by Bush's belief in the end times.

Here we are again.

Same shit. Different day.

That's just bullshit from the mullahs. Mark my word they aren't going to escalate here. The message that the Supreme Leader got loud and clear was that no one in the Iranian leadership is untouchable. He doesn't want to go into the bathroom to take a dump, and come back out as a pile of ashes.

Still doesn't cause me to lose an ounce of sleep or shed a single tear because Qassem is dead....only thing that his death affects in my life is oil prices going up
What effect will this assassination have on Trump's reelection prospects?

Trump risks a major war in an election year– why? – Mondoweiss

"The central political question about the assassination is, Why would a president who calls himself antiwar take such a huge risk in an election year?"

President Trump was attacked earlier this week at the Baghdad embassy, its his nature always to fight back. You forget the fact that Trump grew up on the mean streets of New York City where you either fight or you die.
Trump couldn’t fight on the mean streets of NY, he had bone spurs

I have never seen Iran invade a neighboring country

Somehow, it is always the US that ends up getting engaged in these conflicts

No, they just send in operatives and weapons to blow up US soldiers.

You probably consider that “freedom fighting” though.

A senior Iranian official said Tehran has foiled a plot by Israeli and Arab spy agencies to assassinate Major General Qassem Soleimani, a senior commander in Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).

State-run media on Thursday quoted Hossein Taeb, IRGC's intelligence chief, as saying that "three terrorists" had been arrested before they could attack Soleimani.

The suspects had plotted to kill Soleimani during the Ashoura religious commemorations on September 9 and 10, according to Taeb.

Iran says it foiled plot to kill Major General Qassem Soleimani
Well we finished what Saudi and Israel started.....

This death will bring together the Arab and Israeli worlds...…

So in essence, this drone attack is the first step in bringing world peace...

Why didn’t Poland help?

I hope that ain't true but we have far worse than him in liberals posing as democrats to give themselves legitimacy...europeans have a much different relationship with Israel than we do and it affects them and their interests in an adverse way especially the middle east...I've had my differences with him early on but didn't pursue it because of his countries relationship with our country.

Why didn’t Poland help?

I hope that ain't true but we have far worse than him in liberals posing as democrats to give themselves legitimacy...europeans have a much different relationship with Israel than we do and it affects them and their interests in an adverse way especially the middle east...I've had my differences with him early on but didn't pursue it because of his countries relationship with our country.
0a (38).jpg

Why didn’t Poland help?

What's to like?
A multicultural, Zionist war mongering nation?

Why didn’t Poland help?

What respect has been given?
Calling them dumb Polaks, blaming them for the Holocaust & thinking they owe Jews reparations?

Who was Qassem Soleimani, Iran's IRGC's Quds Force leader?

First and foremost, a bad guy was killed and the world should celebrate that....and not one US solider was harmed in doing so......Qassem Soleimani had been living on borrowed time for the past 20 years, so him taking a dirt nap now isn't a big deal -- there isn't going to be a war with Iran, so take a chill pill and relax....

Now who was Soleimani?? In Iran he was considered popular, initially because of his role in the Iran/Iraq war and later because of his role in the spread of Iranian influence in the Middle East, which the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel have struggled to keep in check..

"Soleimani ordered Iraqi militias into Syria to fight along the Iraqi military to defeat ISIL..which made him a "national hero" among the Iranian people and other Middle Eastern countries. 'If it wasn't for people like him, this region would have seen black flags flying across the region"

Who cares if this guy fought against ISIS, he conducted proxy wars and terrorist attacks on US interests across the Middle East that resulted in the loss of American lives....it was about time he got what was coming to him.....they have been trying to take him out for 20 years, he got caught slipping and here we are....Iran doesn't want a war with us -- the economic sanctions have crippled them, so a full fledge war with the US is not in their regime's best interest..They will continue to conduct proxy wars and attacks -- and we will continue to launch drone strikes against them in Iraq, but it will not go any further, so like I said..relax….celebrate the fact that a bad guy is gone...and give Trump credit...

#MAGA

Exactly. For more on Soleimani, see this piece from CNBC characterizing him as "the world's number one bad guy": Op-Ed: America just took out a man many consider the world's No. 1 bad guy

Excerpt:

So, just who is this top Iranian general the U.S. just eliminated?

For many of us who watch and analyze news out of the Middle East daily, he was the world’s number one bad guy.

Qasem Soleimani has been in control of Iran’s Quds Force for more than 20 years. His current greatest hits include helping Bashar al Assad slaughter hundreds of thousands of his own people in the Syrian civil war, stoking the Houthis in Yemen’s civil war, and overseeing the killing of hundreds of Iraqi protesters recently demonstrating against Iranian influence in their country.

But most importantly for Americans, Soleimani was behind the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers during the Iraq War. Last year, the U.S. State Department put the number of Americans killed by Iranian proxies in Iraq at 608 since 2003.

n many ways, taking him out means much more in terms of saving current lives [than the takedown of Osama bin Laden and [] ISIS founder Abu Bakr al Baghdadi]. Remember that bin Laden and al Baghdadi were mostly out of business and in hiding at the time of their deaths. Solemani was busier than ever, directing mayhem all over the Middle East and beyond.

[T]hese last few days have made it clear to the whole world just how much Iran controlled just about all of Iraq[.] ... [Soleimani] was comfortable enough to travel to Iraq personally to oversee [Tuesday’s attack on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad]. But this time, he got too comfortable.

We’re already hearing from a number of critics that this move will likely backfire against the U.S. and will provoke Iran to retaliate even more forcibly against American and its allies. To those people making those warnings, there’s really only one thing to say: “Welcome to the party, pal!”

Forum List

Back