There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for splitting hairs, my opinion it's not, because if you watch the video the cop that shot her was off to the side so it's likely she didn't see him, and if he didn't shout at her then it's likely she didn't get any warning that she would be shot.

That's ridiculous. People said "Gun! Gun! Gun!" when they saw the armed officer. What did she think was going to happen trying to breach a barricaded part of our Capitol with a violent mob behind her, directly in front of armed security pointing a gun right at them? Was she deaf and retarded maybe?

She's an idiot if she didn't figure out the danger of what she was doing. Darwin award candidate right there.
Either that. . . or it was all an act. . .

As for splitting hairs, my opinion it's not, because if you watch the video the cop that shot her was off to the side so it's likely she didn't see him, and if he didn't shout at her then it's likely she didn't get any warning that she would be shot.

That's ridiculous. People said "Gun! Gun! Gun!" when they saw the armed officer. What did she think was going to happen trying to breach a barricaded part of our Capitol with a violent mob behind her, directly in front of armed security pointing a gun right at them? Was she deaf and retarded maybe?

She's an idiot if she didn't figure out the danger of what she was doing. Darwin award candidate right there.

What exactly was an act?

What exactly was an act?

I'm not saying your wrong, but please show me that video.

Why? We've all seen the video. But here you go.

He never heard of the German army being decimated by hoards of Russian peasants armed with knives and pitchforks.

People with guns should never fear them?
It is unbelievable to me that they are defending this mob as harmless simply because they did not carry guns in with them.

Most Lynch mobs don’t need guns.
How do you know?
History. Mob violence preceded firearms.

So did hate and lies, and that is all you got.
what lies?
The insurrection that wasn't for starters. Babbitt did nothing that warranted her murder. Condoning murder is what scumbuckets do.
So what was it? A group of tourists?

You agree then, that if a mob breaks down your door, and you have your family barricaded behind you, you have no right to shoot them?
It is becoming clear that FBI agents were the instigators on Jan. 6th. The FBI is incompetent and get caught all the time. Now they just do not care because an illegitimate administration will deny it happened.

That is becoming a sure sign it did happen, just like the massive fraud and the glaring guilt their objections to audits show.
Oh boy. Not going to argue with the outright delusional.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by a capitol cop for trespass. Maybe it is time to open season on the rioters of the last year--ALL LIVES MATTER.
Why arent you doing this now instead of posting on an internet board?
Cowards only talk the talk.
They also shoot unarmed women.
Calling Capitol Police Officers protecting members of Congress "cowards"......that's clearly a projecting comment from a True Coward.

30JUN21 (13 days)
I do not care what you say about anything. This topic is no different. Understand troll?
and.......................we are anxiously awaiting this election fraud proof you claim will be shown by 30JUN21
The Rapture!
I suspect if no election fraud is found by the end of this month, that poster is gonna wish for a Rapture. :heehee: Maybe a Rapture of all his predicting posts....but I have screenshot taking care that they don't disappear.

i have bigley concerns that - if true & those ballots are in a freakin' cabin somewhere in bumfuck montana; just what kinda info they have on those voters & if that shit can happen in any hayseed nutter state.
I wasn't aware that you considered PA, GA, WI, MI, IL, NY and AZ hayseed nutter states--moron--bigly.
Are you suggesting Trump really won all those states?

Why? We've all seen the video. But here you go.

Youre better than me. I wouldnt have wasted my time. He could have sent her a registered letter and DD would still claim she wasnt warned. Personally she didnt even deserve the 4 warnings she got.

He never heard of the German army being decimated by hoards of Russian peasants armed with knives and pitchforks.

It is unbelievable to me that they are defending this mob as harmless simply because they did not carry guns in with them.

How do you know?

what lies?
The insurrection that wasn't for starters. Babbitt did nothing that warranted her murder. Condoning murder is what scumbuckets do.

You agree then, that if a mob breaks down your door, and you have your family barricaded behind you, you have no right to shoot them?
It is becoming clear that FBI agents were the instigators on Jan. 6th. The FBI is incompetent and get caught all the time. Now they just do not care because an illegitimate administration will deny it happened.

That is becoming a sure sign it did happen, just like the massive fraud and the glaring guilt their objections to audits show.

How do you know?

what lies?

it was a protest. Way back in the 60s----even I attended protests. No one got shot

At what is a protest no longer a protest? When they start assaulting police? When they smash windows and doors to get? When they roam the halls looking for Pence? When the drag an officer down the stairs and beat him nearly to death with a pole? When they steal stuff and loot?

Keep in mind, if that is “just a protest”...then your outrage over the Floyd protests and riots becomes a joke.

How do you know?

what lies?

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by a capitol cop for trespass. Maybe it is time to open season on the rioters of the last year--ALL LIVES MATTER.
Why arent you doing this now instead of posting on an internet board?
Cowards only talk the talk.
They also shoot unarmed women.
Calling Capitol Police Officers protecting members of Congress "cowards"......that's clearly a projecting comment from a True Coward.

30JUN21 (13 days)
I do not care what you say about anything. This topic is no different. Understand troll?
and.......................we are anxiously awaiting this election fraud proof you claim will be shown by 30JUN21
The Rapture!
I suspect if no election fraud is found by the end of this month, that poster is gonna wish for a Rapture. :heehee: Maybe a Rapture of all his predicting posts....but I have screenshot taking care that they don't disappear.

i have bigley concerns that - if true & those ballots are in a freakin' cabin somewhere in bumfuck montana; just what kinda info they have on those voters & if that shit can happen in any hayseed nutter state.
I wasn't aware that you considered PA, GA, WI, MI, IL, NY and AZ hayseed nutter states--moron--bigly.
Are you suggesting Trump really won all those states?
The delusional people who think the election was not stolen. Bias people too.

How do you know?

what lies?

it was a protest. Way back in the 60s----even I attended protests. No one got shot

At what is a protest no longer a protest? When they start assaulting police? When they smash windows and doors to get? When they roam the halls looking for Pence? When the drag an officer down the stairs and beat him nearly to death with a pole? When they steal stuff and loot?

Keep in mind, if that is “just a protest”...then your outrage over the Floyd protests and riots becomes a joke.

At that point -----attacking cops, smashing doors---etc---the issue is criminal behavior and
that behavior should be criminally prosecuted no matter WHO is so engaged. Unfortunately \my city has sustained massive amounts of criminal behavior in the past year during "BLM"
protests including felonious assaults-----virtually none of it has been or will be prosecuted.
There exists an issue of EQUAL TREATMENT UNDER THE LAW that has been severely violated.

The winners write history.

Those people, to a man and woman, considered themselves heroes for their actions on 1/6.
They KNEW in their hearts that if they were successful, the nation would hail them as the heroes the imagined themselves to be.
Big "IF."
The winners write the history.

She was taking part in an attempt to overthrow the government of the US and install a dictator.
Whether the French Revolution, the Unabomber, or these people, they all consider themselves the heroes of their "righteous cause."
It is a human need to "be the hero" in their own story.
Do you think the Nazis operating the gas chambers thought of themselves as evil? No, they were heroes of the Reich.

If the Nazis had won, if the South and won, if the Trumpists had won, history would have been written differently but. the winners write history.

Until we get serious and start going after Trump and his associates these attempts to rewrite history will continue.

How do you know?

what lies?

Goerge Floyd is the joke.

The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
A MISTAKE?
Of course how could we be so confused.
Timmy McVeigh just made a mistake.
Unabomber, just a mistake.
Those guys shooting up churches? Accidentally grabbed their gun while kneeling to pray!

Why is it though, only White guys make mistakes while Black people doing the same are criminals?

I'd say your ethos was strained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back