There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
A MISTAKE?
Of course how could we be so confused.
Timmy McVeigh just made a mistake.
Unabomber, just a mistake.
Those guys shooting up churches? Accidentally grabbed their gun while kneeling to pray!

Why is it though, only White guys make mistakes while Black people doing the same are criminals?

I'd say your ethos was strained.
You are really out of touch, aren't you? That is not what is happening.

He never heard of the German army being decimated by hoards of Russian peasants armed with knives and pitchforks.

People with guns should never fear them?
It is unbelievable to me that they are defending this mob as harmless simply because they did not carry guns in with them.

Most Lynch mobs don’t need guns.
How do you know?
History. Mob violence preceded firearms.

So did hate and lies, and that is all you got.
what lies?
The insurrection that wasn't for starters. Babbitt did nothing that warranted her murder. Condoning murder is what scumbuckets do.
So what was it? A group of tourists?

You agree then, that if a mob breaks down your door, and you have your family barricaded behind you, you have no right to shoot them?
it was a protest. Way back in the 60s----even I attended protests. No one got shot

At what is a protest no longer a protest? When they start assaulting police? When they smash windows and doors to get? When they roam the halls looking for Pence? When the drag an officer down the stairs and beat him nearly to death with a pole? When they steal stuff and loot?

Keep in mind, if that is “just a protest”...then your outrage over the Floyd protests and riots becomes a joke.

. . . actually?

I agree with you.

But? I believe we are all one. We are one nation, under god, indivisible, and only united can we stand.

Nefarious forces would seek to create narratives. . . for profit, and for power, that are not entirely true.

It is the elite, and their toadies that are dividing us.

When does a protest become a riot? And when is a riot an insurrection? When is an insurrection a revolt? When is a revolt a revolution?

. . . and who are "they?" :dunno: Just as treating the crowds and the individual actors in these crowds, in this instance is. . IMO, disingenuous, it was the same for the Floyd protests. Most of those who supported the Floyd protests made those distinctions and could see those differences. . yet no one seems to want to do so in this instance here. . .

Isn't it just possible, that all those folks roaming the Capitol, since it was not a coordinated "conspiracy," all had different motives? :dunno: They all had different reasons for being there, and different desired outcomes?

. . . and isn't possible, just possible, that the establishment media, and the political elites have an agenda, to create a narrative out of the whole thing, regardless of the motives of the individual participants?

far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Its hilarious watching blacks praise a cop for shooting an unarmed person.
Its more hilarious watching white people whine about a crazy bitch getting shot for trying to breach the capitol.
We know condoning murder is the thing to do for the State. Good Commie.
She wasn't murdered. She was shot after receiving a warning to back off. Crazy Drumpf supporting bitch got exactly what she deserved.
Did the warning include they would shoot? No, it did not, murder. There was NO REASON to shoot her. It was solely for intimidation purposes.
You mean

Did the guy with the gun holding it and pointing it at her
and shouting for her to back away, not also shout that he would shoot?
AMAZING
How you gun types rant about shooting "on site" but when it's a Whitey getting shot? We need warnings! We also need vests and eye protection! And if we happen to be committing a crime? Just let us go. After all, WE'RE WHITE!

Geez.

Assuming I had a firearm and not the other stuff I have
and
As part of a home invasion some guy's breaking in through my bedroom window.
I've no obligation to warn him that his illegal actions could result in my using deadly force
I can just blast away.
The only difference with LEO is that they must first ID themselves unless there is no opportunity.
Cop was wearing a uniform
Was on the inside of the building she was invading
Warned her to stop...

I'd say you have zero legal case and even less of a moral one.

He never heard of the German army being decimated by hoards of Russian peasants armed with knives and pitchforks.

It is unbelievable to me that they are defending this mob as harmless simply because they did not carry guns in with them.

How do you know?

what lies?
The insurrection that wasn't for starters. Babbitt did nothing that warranted her murder. Condoning murder is what scumbuckets do.

You agree then, that if a mob breaks down your door, and you have your family barricaded behind you, you have no right to shoot them?
it was a protest. Way back in the 60s----even I attended protests. No one got shot

At what is a protest no longer a protest? When they start assaulting police? When they smash windows and doors to get? When they roam the halls looking for Pence? When the drag an officer down the stairs and beat him nearly to death with a pole? When they steal stuff and loot?

Keep in mind, if that is “just a protest”...then your outrage over the Floyd protests and riots becomes a joke.

. . . actually?

I agree with you.

But? I believe we are all one. We are one nation, under god, indivisible, and only united can we stand.

Nefarious forces would seek to create narratives. . . for profit, and for power, that are not entirely true.

When does a protest become a riot? And when is a riot an insurrection? When is an insurrection a revolt? When is a revolt a revolution?

. . . and who are "they?" :dunno: Just as treating the crowds and the individual actors in these crowds, in this instance is. . IMO, disingenuous, it was the same for the Floyd protests. Most of those who supported the Floyd protests made those distinctions and could see those differences. . yet no one seems to want to do so in this instance here. . .

Isn't it just possible, that all those folks roaming the Capitol, since it was not a coordinated "conspiracy," all had different motives? :dunno: They all had different reasons for being there, and different desired outcomes?

. . . and isn't possible, just possible, that the establishment media, and the political elites have an agenda, to create a narrative out of the whole thing, regardless of the motives of the individual participants?

I agree----the HUGE crowd at the Capitol Building was a very mixed group. It is to the
advantage of leftist agitators to DEFINE the situation as a PRO TRUMP INSURRECTION.
I am a registered democrat

He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Its more hilarious watching white people whine about a crazy bitch getting shot for trying to breach the capitol.
She wasn't murdered. She was shot after receiving a warning to back off. Crazy Drumpf supporting bitch got exactly what she deserved.
Did the warning include they would shoot? No, it did not, murder. There was NO REASON to shoot her. It was solely for intimidation purposes.
You mean

Did the guy with the gun holding it and pointing it at her
and shouting for her to back away, not also shout that he would shoot?
AMAZING
How you gun types rant about shooting "on site" but when it's a Whitey getting shot? We need warnings! We also need vests and eye protection! And if we happen to be committing a crime? Just let us go. After all, WE'RE WHITE!

Geez.

Assuming I had a firearm and not the other stuff I have
and
As part of a home invasion some guy's breaking in through my bedroom window.
I've no obligation to warn him that his illegal actions could result in my using deadly force
I can just blast away.
The only difference with LEO is that they must first ID themselves unless there is no opportunity.
Cop was wearing a uniform
Was on the inside of the building she was invading
Warned her to stop...

I'd say you have zero legal case and even less of a moral one.
the capitol building is your bedroom?

I want to see the coward that shot the woman
He would be one of the LEO that were recognized by Congress for their heroism that day.

Why do you hate law enforcement?
Probably with a official Congressional paper bag over his head. They won't put his name out like the whistle blowers because he cannot risk any scrutiny.
Why do you hate the heroes who saved our country from a dictatorship?
Why do you hate Law Enforcement?

He would be one of the LEO that were recognized by Congress for their heroism that day.

Probably with a official Congressional paper bag over his head. They won't put his name out like the whistle blowers because he cannot risk any scrutiny.

Good grief. Hyperbole much?

A MISTAKE?
Of course how could we be so confused.
Timmy McVeigh just made a mistake.
Unabomber, just a mistake.
Those guys shooting up churches? Accidentally grabbed their gun while kneeling to pray!

Why is it though, only White guys make mistakes while Black people doing the same are criminals?

I'd say your ethos was strained.
You are really out of touch, aren't you? That is not what is happening.
Read it. reread it.
Obviously your grasp of the language hasn't improved.

I am fascinated-----who was the ONCOMING DICTATOR?

Orange Man bad lol

Orange Man bad lol
Orange man gone!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
You sound like you'd have loved to pull the trigger, yourself. If your buds in DC keep it up, you may just have that chance someday.

How do you know?

what lies?

. . . actually?

I agree with you.

This is why we arrest criminals and have trials.
So they can say "we didn't mean to beat the shit out of those cops."
And the jury can giggle and say GUILTY on all counts.

What do you think the guns pointing at her were, an invitation? "Never point your weapon at anything you're not willing to kill or destroy", that's one of the first rules of basic firearm safety.

How do you know?

what lies?

. . . actually?

I agree with you.

who is "we" ? in my town the cops are not arresting criminals-----the EMT people are
just clearing the gutters of dead bodies

If she was stupid enough not to realize she was going to get shot if she didnt back off then she deserved to die. She got the Darwin award.
She was not warned, asshole. Murder. Release his name.
Where does it say you have to warn someone before shooting them? And when have the police done that as a policy?

How do you know?

what lies?

. . . actually?

I agree with you.

I agree----the HUGE crowd at the Capitol Building was a very mixed group. It is to the
advantage of leftist agitators to DEFINE the situation as a PRO TRUMP INSURRECTION.
I am a registered democrat

There was a police line with barricades. These people attacked the police on that line. And you're calling it a "leftist plot?"

You may be registered as a democrat but you got cheeto dust all over those lips.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

How do you know?

what lies?

. . . actually?

I agree with you.

who is "we" ? in my town the cops are not arresting criminals-----the EMT people are
just clearing the gutters of dead bodies

Same here....usually black bodies. Young ones, it's sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back