There Has Never Been A Greater Betrayal By A President

One or two Republicans will peel off and vote to impeach

The rest are still prepared to look the other way while he shoots someone on Fifth Ave

Your pretense of caring about a riot is fooling no one, commie bastard.
Turns out, the commies are you and your ilk, trying to justify insurrection.

Riots been raging for years now. And now suddenly they are a big problem because finally there was one that was from your enemies instead of your allies the blm and antifa?

You can shove that fucking nonsense up your ass.
This wasn't just a riot, ChoadBreath. It was a seditious insurrection carried out by domestic terrorists.
Like last summer.
Nope, not like last summer. It's really not my problem you don't know what seditious insurrection is.
Some riots are good.....right?
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.
Why did your leaders cheer riots, looting, rape, and murder for 6 months, Assflap?

View attachment 443200
They didn't cheer the rioting. You're just a moron. They were kneeling to symbolize the support they introduced in Congress....

No Dumbfuck, they were cheering the riots, looting, rape, and murder for months.

Nobody is buying your bullshit, Assflap.
Too bad, dumbfuck, you're just a nutcase who thinks he speaks for everyone here. :cuckoo:

Washington (AFP) - Democratic lawmakers knelt in silent tribute to George Floyd in the US Congress on Monday before unveiling a package of sweeping police reforms in response to the killing of African Americans by law enforcement.

Yep. Shared goals. The dems and the rioters were and are and will be allies. Dem mayors ordered cops to stand down, if not actually HELP the rioters.

That you do it is bad enough. THat you have the nerve to lie about what we all saw happening, makes you a piece of shit.
Your mental issues are not my problem. Kneeling like that is a peaceful gesture started by Colin Kaepernick. That was was the message they were sending as they went to pass the bill I posted which contained sweeping police reforms in light of the police murdering George Floyd.

The Kneeling is not an act of violence, I will grant you that.

BUT, it is gesture directed at AMERICA as a whole and denying and rejecting any respect or loyalty to America from the kneelers.

Anyone who does that in a healthy society would be outcast from that society.

That they won the election, is a sign of how fucked we are as a nation.
It was a symbolic gesture in respect of a man who was murdered by police and on display as they worked on passing police reform. That you think peaceful protesters should be "outcast from society" is a poor reflection on you, not them.

The rest are still prepared to look the other way while he shoots someone on Fifth Ave

Riots been raging for years now. And now suddenly they are a big problem because finally there was one that was from your enemies instead of your allies the blm and antifa?

This wasn't just a riot, ChoadBreath. It was a seditious insurrection carried out by domestic terrorists.
Like last summer.
Nope, not like last summer. It's really not my problem you don't know what seditious insurrection is.
Why did your leaders cheer riots, looting, rape, and murder for 6 months, Assflap?

View attachment 443200
They didn't cheer the rioting. You're just a moron. They were kneeling to symbolize the support they introduced in Congress....

No Dumbfuck, they were cheering the riots, looting, rape, and murder for months.

Too bad, dumbfuck, you're just a nutcase who thinks he speaks for everyone here. :cuckoo:

Washington (AFP) - Democratic lawmakers knelt in silent tribute to George Floyd in the US Congress on Monday before unveiling a package of sweeping police reforms in response to the killing of African Americans by law enforcement.

Yep. Shared goals. The dems and the rioters were and are and will be allies. Dem mayors ordered cops to stand down, if not actually HELP the rioters.

That you do it is bad enough. THat you have the nerve to lie about what we all saw happening, makes you a piece of shit.
Your mental issues are not my problem. Kneeling like that is a peaceful gesture started by Colin Kaepernick. That was was the message they were sending as they went to pass the bill I posted which contained sweeping police reforms in light of the police murdering George Floyd.

BUT, it is gesture directed at AMERICA as a whole and denying and rejecting any respect or loyalty to America from the kneelers.

It was a symbolic gesture in respect of a man who was murdered by police and on display as they worked on passing police reform. That you think peaceful protesters should be "outcast from society" is a poor reflection on you, not them.

It was a symbolic rejection of loyalty to or love of this nation.

That the reason for that rejection is wacism, might mean something to you. NOt so much to me.

THe people that did it, are anti-American scum.

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

That the reason for that rejection is wacism, might mean something to you. NOt so much to me.

LOLOL

Only to you loony righties is peaceably protesting police brutality, "anti-American scum."
icon_rolleyes.gif

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

Only to you loony righties is peaceably protesting police brutality, "anti-American scum."
icon_rolleyes.gif

A peaceful protest that includes the symbolic message that America is evul and that the person making the protest is taking a "stand" AGAINST America,

is the very definition of "Anti-American".

Words have meaning, and you pretending to be confused about them, is just you being a liar.

Never a Greater Betrayal by A President

And the cult still loves him

Never a Greater Betrayal by A President

And the cult still loves him

YOu start a war, don't whine like a faggot when people fight back.
Who started a war and how exactly?

Holding a fair election is not starting a war.

It's democracy

The bit where you sent your brown shirt thugs into the streets and ordered the police to assist them?

That was who and how.

Kind of pathetic that you did that, and have the nerve to whine when people fight back.

That's Liz Cheney talking about her impending vote to Impeach Donald J Trump

Cheney is no AOC clone. She's a hard core right wing Republican.

Today Trump will be Impeached for the second time and it will be a bi-partisan effort.

End this. This stain of democracy must end
And now that he has been impeached, it's time for Trump to pack his shit and go;

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

A peaceful protest that includes the symbolic message that America is evul and that the person making the protest is taking a "stand" AGAINST America,

Words have meaning, and you pretending to be confused about them, is just you being a liar.
LOL

Your delusions are noted and laughed at. They were still protesting police brutality.

Republicans want this stink of Trump washed away. McConnell wants every last vestige of putrid Trumpism purged from the GOP. Real patriotic Americans want Trump thrown to the trash heap of history.

Unfortunately, this stink will not be easily washed away. Republicans have abetted, encouraged and coddled Trump’s Anti-American rhetoric and quasi-authoritarianism for far too long.

The American people will not soon forget this Republican abandonment of American principles.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO at your ridiculous post.

Trump has 75 million supporters and unlike your stupid ass they know a good POTUS when one gets elected.

Carry on you miserable lefty idiot.
This kind of shit is why it's gonna come to war.

BLM protested actual police brutality.
The TRUMP Terrorists were protesting lies spread by their leader

What police brutality? What that officer did to that suspect is standard police procedure when a person is drugged up and out of control. Don't believe me? Watch some reruns of the show COPS. You see that all the time.

What police brutality? What that officer did to that suspect is standard police procedure when a person is drugged up and out of control. Don't believe me? Watch some reruns of the show COPS. You see that all the time.
He's facing murder charges, shitstain.

I can’t breathe
Show me police procedure that says...Press harder

I can’t breathe
Show me police procedure that says...Press harder

Just like the Brown case, if a person can't really breathe, they wouldn't be able to speak. He was not getting oxygen to his body because of the drugs, not because somebody was holding his head to the ground.

Republicans want this stink of Trump washed away. McConnell wants every last vestige of putrid Trumpism purged from the GOP. Real patriotic Americans want Trump thrown to the trash heap of history.

Unfortunately, this stink will not be easily washed away. Republicans have abetted, encouraged and coddled Trump’s Anti-American rhetoric and quasi-authoritarianism for far too long.

The American people will not soon forget this Republican abandonment of American principles.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO at your ridiculous post.

Trump has 75 million supporters and unlike your stupid ass they know a good POTUS when one gets elected.

Carry on you miserable lefty idiot.
This kind of shit is why it's gonna come to war.
What, a legal election that the Right lost? Going to war for being sore losers. What a bunch of cry babies.

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Your delusions are noted and laughed at. They were still protesting police brutality.
Riots, looting, rape, and murder isn’t protesting, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back