There Has Never Been A Greater Betrayal By A President

One or two Republicans will peel off and vote to impeach

The rest are still prepared to look the other way while he shoots someone on Fifth Ave

Your pretense of caring about a riot is fooling no one, commie bastard.
Turns out, the commies are you and your ilk, trying to justify insurrection.

Riots been raging for years now. And now suddenly they are a big problem because finally there was one that was from your enemies instead of your allies the blm and antifa?

You can shove that fucking nonsense up your ass.
This wasn't just a riot, ChoadBreath. It was a seditious insurrection carried out by domestic terrorists.
Like last summer.
Nope, not like last summer. It's really not my problem you don't know what seditious insurrection is.
Some riots are good.....right?
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.
Why did your leaders cheer riots, looting, rape, and murder for 6 months, Assflap?

View attachment 443200
They didn't cheer the rioting. You're just a moron. They were kneeling to symbolize the support they introduced in Congress....

The rest are still prepared to look the other way while he shoots someone on Fifth Ave

Riots been raging for years now. And now suddenly they are a big problem because finally there was one that was from your enemies instead of your allies the blm and antifa?

This wasn't just a riot, ChoadBreath. It was a seditious insurrection carried out by domestic terrorists.
Like last summer.
Nope, not like last summer. It's really not my problem you don't know what seditious insurrection is.
Why did your leaders cheer riots, looting, rape, and murder for 6 months, Assflap?

View attachment 443200
They didn't cheer the rioting. You're just a moron. They were kneeling to symbolize the support they introduced in Congress....

No Dumbfuck, they were cheering the riots, looting, rape, and murder for months.

Nobody is buying your bullshit, Assflap.

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

No Dumbfuck, they were cheering the riots, looting, rape, and murder for months.

Too bad, dumbfuck, you're just a nutcase who thinks he speaks for everyone here. :cuckoo:

Democrats take a knee in US Congress in George Floyd tribute

000_1T33FJ-e1591631484869.jpg

Washington (AFP) - Democratic lawmakers knelt in silent tribute to George Floyd in the US Congress on Monday before unveiling a package of sweeping police reforms in response to the killing of African Americans by law enforcement.

Sorry fag boy. Medical examiner says stroke and natural causes. As does the family fuckwad. They overrule your whining and crying. Fuckwad
So you just outright lie?

Oh I forgot who I was addressing

That's all you do
Hey LUSH, the medical examiner and the family have said natural causes. Case closed. Period. You’re lying, crying, and hitting the bottle don’t change those FACTS asshole. You’re beaten down again. Proving you a drunk communist is fun.

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

Too bad, dumbfuck, you're just a nutcase who thinks he speaks for everyone here. :cuckoo:

Washington (AFP) - Democratic lawmakers knelt in silent tribute to George Floyd in the US Congress on Monday before unveiling a package of sweeping police reforms in response to the killing of African Americans by law enforcement.
While wearing their slave trader garb.

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

Nazi Pelousy and the rest of the Dimwinger racists in their slave trade garb.

That's Liz Cheney talking about her impending vote to Impeach Donald J Trump

Cheney is no AOC clone. She's a hard core right wing Republican.

Today Trump will be Impeached for the second time and it will be a bi-partisan effort.

End this. This stain of democracy must end
She can't be a right wing Republican. The Republicans castigated her.

They were terrorists and insurrectionists who killed, vandalized and looted our citadel of democracy.
The only person shot down in cold blood was an unarmed Air Force vet. That's murder in any court.

A couple of police died due to their own
medical issues. Stop with your moronic lies.

So the cop who had his skull crushed by a fire extinguisher, another who will likely lose an eye, and the dude who was smacked silly with an American flag don't count? Fuck you
No. Fuck you you lying sack of shit. That cop did not die from your bogus fire extinguisher bash. Per family and medical examiner he died of natural causes. So fuck off asshole.
For those who think a fire extinguisher off the head is natural
How many times do you idiots have to be told the officer died of a stroke? Period. End of discussion. Per the medical examiner, no mention of any other injuries. Period. Just another piece of your bullshit story falling apart.
Linky linky

Your lies are as bad as Trumps
Been shown all over the place you illiterate fuckwad. Do your own work lazy libtard. Funny how you can't show Trump inciting this either liar. Go fuck yourself
Another lie doesn’t help your case
A credible link would

Real reports show that he was attacked by a mob and severely beaten, one of whom hit him in the head with a fire extinguisher

All in the name of Trump
Your illiteracy and denial of facts are your problems asshole. Seems the family says you are a liar dumbfuck. Put up a link you’ll instantly whine about being a “right wing hack site and nothing credible” isn’t on my agenda. Ever. He was not beaten. Never sought medically help but wandered back to his office where he collapsed hours later due to being out of shape and likely having never exerted this much energy in his life. Your delusions aren’t reality no matter how much you lie. Now talk about YOUr assholes who actually did kill David Dorn and several other cops. You won’t. Hypocritical fuck.

They were terrorists and insurrectionists who killed, vandalized and looted our citadel of democracy.
The only person shot down in cold blood was an unarmed Air Force vet. That's murder in any court.

So the cop who had his skull crushed by a fire extinguisher, another who will likely lose an eye, and the dude who was smacked silly with an American flag don't count? Fuck you
No. Fuck you you lying sack of shit. That cop did not die from your bogus fire extinguisher bash. Per family and medical examiner he died of natural causes. So fuck off asshole.
How many times do you idiots have to be told the officer died of a stroke? Period. End of discussion. Per the medical examiner, no mention of any other injuries. Period. Just another piece of your bullshit story falling apart.
Linky linky

Been shown all over the place you illiterate fuckwad. Do your own work lazy libtard. Funny how you can't show Trump inciting this either liar. Go fuck yourself
A credible link would

Real reports show that he was attacked by a mob and severely beaten, one of whom hit him in the head with a fire extinguisher

All in the name of Trump

I don't wish to hear ANY more babble from these malcontents spouting QAnon conspiracy theories about "law and order" or how much they revere cops. I've had my fill of that bullshit.
We don’t want to hear your bullshit anymore so you can STFU too liar. Your side killed cops all summer now you love them because one murdered an unarmed innocent WHITE woman. Your bullshit is getting really deep here.

Even NYC warned them before.

This was all planned
Yea...by MAGArats
I bet a quarter of them were from ANTIFA.......The professionals stirred the drink.
No one cares about your worthless wager -- prove it....

This was coordinated you fucking dumb ass. The facts ain't going your way sir doosh a lot
I never seen much of you in the putrid time I've been here. Read a couple posts. I've come to the conclusion you are an asshole first.

Second. All you liberals who have post counts near 100k are the biggest fucking nut cases here. I bet you're on 3 other boards talking to probably most of the same libtards.......LOL

Get a fucking life punk. Posts that need an abacus to count means you need a team of shrinks.

you're a waste of time so shove it up your fucking ass
LOLOL

I challenge you to prove fraud occurred but instead, you post that ^^^ diatribe.

Thanks for proving you can't prove fraud.

giphy.gif
The censorship proves the fraud. Assflap.
Nope, all it proves is that Twice Impeached Trump violated their terms of service. If it was proof of fraud, he would have been banned 2 months ago.
Hey little yellow coward bitch, why are threats to murder Trump and his supporters allowed to stand? Why are violent threats from the Ayatollahs and real terrorist groups like BLM and Pantifa allowed to stand? Seems Twitte4v

Actually, it's still being investigated. He died of a stroke due to a blood clot and the investigation is being done to determine if the blood clot was caused by injuries sustained during the rebellion. The FBI and DC police are investigating this because if that determination is made, someone could face murder charges.
Sorry little yellow coward asshole, your narrative has been destroyed by the medical examiner and the family. Fuck off loser. BLM and Antifa murdering people and being released with no charges. Your bullshit stories falling apart under scrutiny. More losing for you and yours.
LOL

You're wrong as always, ChoadBreath. His death is still under investigation, just as I said.
Sorry fag boy. Medical examiner says stroke and natural causes. As does the family fuckwad. They overrule your whining and crying. Fuckwad
LOLOL

You're such a fucking retard. The same medical examiner of whom you speak also said the stroke was brought on by a blood clot. That you don't mention that reveals even you know you're lying. And again, the cause of that blood clot is under investigation in a joint effort by the FBI and DC police. If it's determined the injuries he suffered that day caused the blood clot, it's murder at the hands of the people you defend.
Sorry asshole. No mention of any trauma due to your imaginary fire extinguisher shot. The FBI and police can not determine the cause of a medical condition. Not their job. That’s the examiners job. By the way asshat, strokes are caused by blood clots in the brain. Most of Us know that. Since your police have no way of proving any of their conjecture, there will be no murder charge.

This was all planned
Yea...by MAGArats
I bet a quarter of them were from ANTIFA.......The professionals stirred the drink.

This was coordinated you fucking dumb ass. The facts ain't going your way sir doosh a lot
I never seen much of you in the putrid time I've been here. Read a couple posts. I've come to the conclusion you are an asshole first.

Second. All you liberals who have post counts near 100k are the biggest fucking nut cases here. I bet you're on 3 other boards talking to probably most of the same libtards.......LOL

Get a fucking life punk. Posts that need an abacus to count means you need a team of shrinks.

LOLOL

I challenge you to prove fraud occurred but instead, you post that ^^^ diatribe.

giphy.gif
Nope, all it proves is that Twice Impeached Trump violated their terms of service. If it was proof of fraud, he would have been banned 2 months ago.
Hey little yellow coward bitch, why are threats to murder Trump and his supporters allowed to stand? Why are violent threats from the Ayatollahs and real terrorist groups like BLM and Pantifa allowed to stand? Seems Twitte4v

Actually, it's still being investigated. He died of a stroke due to a blood clot and the investigation is being done to determine if the blood clot was caused by injuries sustained during the rebellion. The FBI and DC police are investigating this because if that determination is made, someone could face murder charges.
Sorry little yellow coward asshole, your narrative has been destroyed by the medical examiner and the family. Fuck off loser. BLM and Antifa murdering people and being released with no charges. Your bullshit stories falling apart under scrutiny. More losing for you and yours.
LOL

You're wrong as always, ChoadBreath. His death is still under investigation, just as I said.
LOLOL

You're such a fucking retard. The same medical examiner of whom you speak also said the stroke was brought on by a blood clot. That you don't mention that reveals even you know you're lying. And again, the cause of that blood clot is under investigation in a joint effort by the FBI and DC police. If it's determined the injuries he suffered that day caused the blood clot, it's murder at the hands of the people you defend.
Sorry asshole. No mention of any trauma due to your imaginary fire extinguisher shot. The FBI and police can not determine the cause of a medical condition. Not their job. That’s the examiners job. By the way asshat, strokes are caused by blood clots in the brain. Most of Us know that. Since your police have no way of proving any of their conjecture, there will be no murder charge.
This poster Frau is such an imbecile...lol

It certainly WAS a fuck up and questions are being asked and will be answered. And LE is not looking good here and neither are certain GOP legislators who may have helped orchestrate this

The GOP had nothing to do with it. It served them no purpose.
BY THAT YOU MEAN IT MADE THEM LOOK LIKE THE UNAMERICAN ASSHOLES THEY ARE>

So you just outright lie?

Oh I forgot who I was addressing

That's all you do
Hey LUSH, the medical examiner and the family have said natural causes. Case closed. Period. You’re lying, crying, and hitting the bottle don’t change those FACTS asshole. You’re beaten down again. Proving you a drunk communist is fun.
"Case closed."

Wrong as always, ChoadBreath. The case is very much open...

Sicknick’s death is being investigated as a homicide by the Washington Metropolitan Police. The FBI is assisting.

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

WTF is "slave trader garb," ChoadBreath?

Hey LUSH, the medical examiner and the family have said natural causes.
POST A FUCKING LINK YA FUCKIN LIAR
Just to show what a fucking liar you are LUSH. You and every other leftist liar (redundant I know) are to apologize to every conservative here and leave.

Now STFU and return to your bottle LUSH.

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

WTF is "slave trader garb," ChoadBreath?
HINT: What looks out of place on all those old racist assholes?

Linky linky

A credible link would

All in the name of Trump
Your illiteracy and denial of facts are your problems asshole. Seems the family says you are a liar dumbfuck. Put up a link you’ll instantly whine about being a “right wing hack site and nothing credible” isn’t on my agenda. Ever. He was not beaten. Never sought medically help but wandered back to his office where he collapsed hours later due to being out of shape and likely having never exerted this much energy in his life. Your delusions aren’t reality no matter how much you lie. Now talk about YOUr assholes who actually did kill David Dorn and several other cops. You won’t. Hypocritical fuck.
"He was not beaten."

Lying, piece of shit...

Officials told The Wall Street Journal that the extinguisher Sanford is accused of throwing is different from the one that killed officer Brian Sicknick. Police said Sicknick was injured “while engaging with rioters” and collapsed in his division office before he died Jan. 7. Sicknick was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, two law enforcement officials told The Associated Press.

This was all planned
Yea...by MAGArats

LOLOL

giphy.gif

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

ChoadBreath, that's why it's being investigated. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back