OMG. The FBI warned the Capitol police and DC the day before this was in the works.

FBI had the San Bernardino couple on their watch list but did nothing but allow the two to murder people at the Christmas Party.
FBI had the Fort Hood shooter on their watch list but did nothing but allow him to murder the innocent soldiers there for treatment.
FBI had the Orlando Gay Bar shooter on their watch list but did nothing but allow him to murder 50 gays.

Seems that the FBI doesnt give a shit about peoples lives...

Folks. If you don't think this was planned.
Welcome to last week.
Of course it was planned. Members of the Capitol police were complicit and even facilitated entry to the Capitol grounds and sensitive areas within the Capitol. This isn’t breaking news. Everyone watched them open the barricades and let them in the perimeter. The seditionists are being purged.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
  • Banned
FBI had the San Bernardino couple on their watch list but did nothing but allow the two to murder people at the Christmas Party.
FBI had the Fort Hood shooter on their watch list but did nothing but allow him to murder the innocent soldiers there for treatment.
FBI had the Orlando Gay Bar shooter on their watch list but did nothing but allow him to murder 50 gays.

Yeah but they warned the day before about a threat. They got it right.

Remember when the FBI was warning about airline pilot students not caring much about landing a plane?

• Banned
Welcome to last week.
Of course it was planned. Members of the Capitol police were complicit and even facilitated entry to the Capitol grounds and sensitive areas within the Capitol. This isn’t breaking news. Everyone watched them open the barricades and let them in the perimeter. The sedition oats are being purged.
Right. What happens last week is never reported until this week. This won't even be reported.

I'm just reporting what I knew 2 hrs after when it started to stink. Lol

Welcome to last week.
Of course it was planned. Members of the Capitol police were complicit and even facilitated entry to the Capitol grounds and sensitive areas within the Capitol. This isn’t breaking news. Everyone watched them open the barricades and let them in the perimeter. The sedition oats are being purged.
Right. What happens last week is never reported until this week. This won't even be reported.

Questions about security and the actions of the Capitol police were made in real time as it happened. The idea that the police forces in America have the Insurrection minded within their ranks is not new. A number of officers were found to have been involved. Welcome to last week. Yes, you are that slow.

Remember when the FBI was warning about airline pilot students not caring much about landing a plane?
Yes, but since the wall by Jamie Gorelick(Clinton Security Advisor) was built to prevent the FBI working with the CIA, both agencies had information but where able to coordinate the two sets of information, thus allowing the Muslims to murder over 3,000 innocent people. I was just up the street when the plane flew into the Pentagon...

Welcome to last week.

Questions about security and the actions of the Capitol police were made in real time as it happened. The idea that the police forces in America have the Insurrection minded within their ranks is not new. A number of officers were found to have been involved. Welcome to last week. Yes, you are that slow.
I am slow. I never worked for a boss my whole life. Retired early. Never had an alarm clock. Always did what I want. Laughing at shop rats working stiffs slaving to a miserable life, fucking an ugly cow.
Pretty slow huh?
The FBI warned this was going to happen. Most of the world just found out. Happy slaving or past slaving.

Yes, but since the wall by Jamie Gorelick(Clinton Security Advisor) was built to prevent the FBI working with the CIA, both agencies had information but where able to coordinate the two sets of information, thus allowing the Muslims to murder over 3,000 innocent people. I was just up the street when the plane flew into the Pentagon...
One of the worst things in our country was when Clinton weaponized the CIA and FBI against each other. Then Obama finished it. And here we are.

Welcome to last week.

I am slow. I never worked for a boss my whole life. Retired early. Never had an alarm clock. Always did what I want. Laughing at shop rats working stiffs slaving to a miserable life, fucking an ugly cow.
Pretty slow huh?
The FBI warned this was going to happen. Most of the world just found out. Happy slaving or past slaving.
The FBI warned this was going to happen.
Yes. The scandal then is why they were not prepared. Was the leadership at the Capitol police complicit? Did someone within the admin request lax security or otherwise block requests? They had not made arrangements with either Metro DC or the NG for support.
Why couldn’t anyone get authorization for NG support for more than 2 hrs after the assault began?

These questions were asked last wed and Thursday.

Welcome to last week.

Pretty slow huh?
Yes. The scandal then is why they were not prepared. Was the leadership at the Capitol police complicit? Did someone within the admin request lax security or otherwise block requests? They had not made arrangements with either Metro DC or the NG for support.
Why couldn’t anyone get authorization for NG support for more than 2 hrs after the assault began?

The investigation isn't even complete yet. The Admin planned this........lolololol

Anyone who believed Trump was a Russian agent has no credibility with me. You got to be a total moron.

Welcome to last week.

Pretty slow huh?

The investigation isn't even complete yet. The Admin planned this........lolololol

Anyone who believed Trump was a Russian agent has no credibility with me. You got to be a total moron.

Dont forget. Tulsi Gabbard is too.

Welcome to last week.

Pretty slow huh?

Dont forget. Tulsi Gabbard is too.
I hope Joe Manchin jumps sides. Another long shot to save us. He is dead set against impeachment. Let's impeach.

Welcome to last week.

Pretty slow huh?

I simply forwarded the questions that are being asked. This is not normal for them to be unprepared. It is curious though that the DHS acting head has just quietly resigned and the Dept has said nothing despite it being their responsibility.

Capitol rioter bragged about dangling from Senate chamber — then begged forgiveness

Capitol rioter bragged about dangling from Senate chamber — then begged forgiveness

The rioter caught on camera dangling from the Senate chamber during the US Capitol riot is a marketing guy from Idaho who bragged about the breach — then later begged forgiveness, according to a report Friday.

Josiah Colt, 34, of Boise — who was captured in a dramatic photo dropping to the chamber floor from the visitors gallery by his arm — first posted a video boasting, “I’m all over the news now” and calling House Speaker Nancy Pelosi a “treasonous bitch.”

“I just got in the Capitol building,” he bragged, after sitting in Pelosi’s chair and defiantly raising a fist. “I hopped down into the chamber.”

FBI had the Hunter Biden laptop since 2019 and sat on it, remaining completely silent about it through the 2020 election. Not an exact analogy, but it further demonstrates the FBI's selective apathy.

Ok I resist every conspiracy theory as a matter of course that is not backed up by actual evidence. So let's examine the claim.

You believe that because someone in the FBI sent out a warning and it wasn't acted upon there has to be a conspiracy?

I have a problem with that. Mostly because I can think of mundane or at least non-conspiratorial reasons.

For instance I can imagine that there has been chatter like this for years. Far right people threatening lawmakers or events. Since nothing of this scale has happened, complacency seems a good reason.

Another reason can be simple incompetence. You get a warning from an FBI field office and simply don't want to anger the president (not good but doesn’t require a conspiracy)

Lastly we have political calculations. Uniformed soldiers surrounding the Capitol during a vote to elect a president can be looked at, even if its not the case as a military coup.

My point is that without a thorough investigation nobody should simply assume a conspiracy. Its belief without proper justification that's at the heart of last Wednesday events. Don't perpetrate the same mistake.

Forum List

Back